I could leave the land of eternity

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“Soon-Yi?” a husky voice called.

You fixed your gaze and you saw Yunho’s father. His face was emotionless, and you didn’t know what he was thinking.

He slowly walked up to you and handed you a small box with a letter. “Yunho wanted to give this to you…I found it in his room.”

You didn’t move. Yunho’s father sighed as he placed it in the seat next to you and patted your shoulder before leaving. Softly picking up the letter that had your name written on it, you were too terrified to open it. You were scared that you couldn’t stick with realism but with a deep breath, you unfolded the letter.

Dear Soon-Yi, aka my yeobo/wifey!

I don’t know how to express my feelings through a letter since there’s so much to say. I want you to know that I need you more than anyone else on this entire planet. You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

Soon-Yi ah, let me tell you the meaning behind my harsh responses on the day you overheard. When I said I don’t want to be with you forever, it’s not true because I need to be with you until the end of time.I don’t like you but I love you with my whole heart.  I would die if you left me and I wouldn’t live for you because I would die for you.

I wouldn’t do anything for you because I’d do everything for you. The reason why I chose my life is because you are my life yeobo. Am I forgiven now? Am I sensing a beautiful smile on your face? Put this present on and you’ll forever be mine. Saranghae!

From your one and only, Jung Yunho!

You hugged the letter tightly to your chest as you clamped a hand over your mouth from sobbing out loud.

The present remained unopened. You slowly took the lid off and a beautiful diamond ring was revealed. Hot tears fell down your cheeks endlessly like a waterfall. *It was all my fault oppa, I shouldn't have distrust you because now you'll never be here* You slipped the ring on, it was a perfect fit. *I will always belong to you oppa*

Feeling dizzing as your legs were like jelly, you started to make your way out of the hospital.

*I thought I can live without you oppa but I just don’t want to* Taking small steps, you were stepping on the edge of the busy road.

“You’re my one and only love…” your voice faltered and you stepped into the middle of the street. Cars started to beep their honks at you.

*I don't want to believe that you're gone.Without you, my life will not be complete and it will always be dark. My wish on my birthday was for us to be together forever…and now it can come true…*

You looked up into the night sky while smiling as a tear slipped down your face. *Wait for me oppa…I’m coming*

BEEP BEEEP! A bright light blurred your vision and the last thing you knew was something hit you hard. It's all over.

~ Till death tear you two apart. ~

THE END!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAHH! THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY SUBSCIRBERS! THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! You guys are my inspiration and I'm so sorry about the ending! >< I LOVE YOU ALL! <33

Please subscribe to my new fanfic! If you guys are an Inspirit (INFINITE LOVERS!) like me then it is a must! CLICK HERE FOR IT!  <- Hope you can support that one as well :D

Until next time my lovelies! ^-^