I will take the painful love

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“UNNIE! OPEN UP!” Mi-Young was thumping on the door.

“Soon-Yi ah! OPEN THE DOOR!” Junsu pleaded.

“YAH! DON’T MAKE ME BREAK IT DOWN!” Jaejoong shouted.

“SOON-YI AHHHH!” Yoochun cried while banging his head on the door.

The door suddenly creaked open and you slowly revealed yourself. The brightness of the light pricked your eyes. Everyone started to barge in and saw how much of a mess you were.

“UNNIE! You haven’t been picking up my phone calls! I heard from Jaejoong oppa that you and Yunho oppa…” everyone froze when Yunho’s name was mentioned.

You were blank, staring into space. It was like your life had nothing to live for. “Is that all you guys wanted to do? Check up on me? Well I’m fine so you guys should leave.” You walked to the door and opened it.

Yoochun sighed, walked up to you gave you a big hug. “Please smile again Soon-Yi ah, it hurts me to see you like this.” You didn’t respond. Yoochun signalled everyone to leave.

“She needs some time!” He mouthed to them.  

“Unnie, we’ll come back again.” Mi-Young started to cry as you’re in this state.

“Soon-Yi ah…” Junsu pouted with sorrowful eyes.

“Come on let’s go.” Jaejoong pushed them out the door. “I swear if you do something stupid, I won’t let you off the hook. Arraso?”

Everyone gave you a hug as they left but you couldn’t see or hear anything. You closed the door and climbed back onto your bed.

“I swear if you do something stupid, I won’t let you off the hook. Arraso?” Jaejoong’s words ringed in your ear. *What can I do? What should I do?* you started to tear up.

“Yunho oppa…” your voice croaked. You didn’t realise how much you miss him. You want to see him, shout out his name and be in his strong arms again. The fact is, you were still in love with him and you couldn’t take the love away.

“I don’t care if you were using me or fooling me, no matter how much it hurts, I’ll endure it. It’s Okay Even if it hurts, because I still love you…” tears started to stream down your face. *I want you back in my life*