I Only Have You

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Yunho unwillingly invited himself inside your apartment (you couldn't stop him) and so you left for a shower. He started to browse around until he came across a photo frame of you and your father. 

You came out of shower with a new bandage around the knee and saw Yunho looking around with a revolted look. *He’s probably thinking that I’m a really low and poor person…which is kind of true* You kind of felt embarrassed and saw Yunho looking closely at your one and only photo.

“He’s handsome isn’t he?” Yunho turned around in shock.

“Relax…where do you think I got the looks from?” You protested sarcastically. Yunho gave a snort and you frowned. “Yah, my appa is more good-looking then you!” Just then you’re phone rang with new messages and you went into the kitchen to check on them.

Yunho stood there dumbfounded. *MUH? Her father? And I thought they had the other type of relationship, Jung Yunho…after being the most handsome, greatest, smartest, richest and irresistible guy out there, where did you get the thought that they were dating from? AISH PABO!* Yunho slapped himself feeling lucky that he hasn’t accused anything. He walked over to your bed near the window. Yunho took of his uniform leaving him in his singlet and dropped himself onto the mattress.

 *This thing is probably a couch she lets people sit on. How can she live in a place like this* Yunho eyes were feeling heavy. *Damn carrying that girl was really tiring…* He soon fell into a deep slumber.

You were checking your messages and they were mainly from the stores you applied for. Most of them were declining you. Walking back to the living room feeling crestfallen, you notice Yunholying on your “bed” fast asleep. You walked over to him and bent down next to his side. *He wouldn’t have guessed that this is my bed* You let out a sigh and once again couldn’t help but look at him. *He must be tired from carrying me* You softened. *He looks much better when he’s sleeping…not that he looked good in the first place* You let out another sigh and pulled the blanket over him. Smiling softly you lay down next to Yunho on the cold floor facing him. Soon you fell asleep without realising…

You fell asleep next to each other! What’s his reaction when he wakes up seeing you??

KEEP UPDATED+COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE!

(A/N): Please take some time and comment below! ↓

No-one has been commenting these days…so I feel cut :(

P.S NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! Even I know there are plenty out there ><