I Keep Wanting To See You

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

(A/N): HELLLLOO! Excuse some my chapter titles as they don’t really relate to the sections. xD Cant really think of any good titles so yeeee ^^

It was soon lunchtime and Yunho went over to his group. His best friends came shouting to his face.

 “Hyung! Have you seen the new gi-“, said Junsu when Jaejoong interrupted. “My god, she’s like an angel hyung!”

“Hyung! I’m so jealous that she’s in your class!” Yoochun shouted and pouted.

 “Yunho Oppa!” All heads turned. It was Joo-Eun the qeenka of the school and behind her were her minions. Joo-Eun ran up to Yunho and hugged his arm while everyone else rolled their eyes.

“Yah, you’re not my girlfriend so better watch what you’re doing.” Obviously Joo-Eun wouldn’t listen and she clung onto Yunho like a magnet.

You were walking around trying to find a place to sit and eat when a girl walked into you but became surprised at your presence. “Ohmygosh! HI! You must be Soon-Yi! I’m Mi-Young, nice to meet you!” The girl shook you hand but you stood there confused.

“Everyone knows about you! Hey! Do you need someone to show you around?” Mi-Young shouted with excitement. “Umm.. sure” you smiled. Both of you walked to a table with less people around and began to chat.

“You’re in your last year right? That means you’re my unnie! And have I told you that you’re very pretty!” Mi-Young said as you smiled at her cuteness.

“Yunho OPPA~AA!” Both you and Mi-Young’s head turned to see a girl trying to act cute and clinging onto Yunho.

“That girl looks familiar, wasn’t she in my class?” you wondered out loud. “Unnie, her name is Joo-eun and she’s the Queenka of this school.” Mi-Young said as you nodded while walking to the bin.

“OMO! THE NEW GIRL!” boys from all grades spotted you and started to run over like you were some sort of drug. You were now surrounded in their mob. Even Yunho’s friends vanished.

 “Tch, how can people be into someone like her? She’s trash, isn’t that right oppa? I’ve got my own fanclub” Joo-Eun said while glaring at you. Yunho brushed her off him before walking away feeling a bit annoyed.

The bell rang for next class and you felt someone grab you by the wrist and yanked you out from the crowd. It was Mi-Young.

 “Sorry boys! Time for class!” Mi-Young said to them and pulled you away.

“What was that all about?” you sighed in relief. “Unnie! Don’t you know? It’s your first day here and you’re already popular!” “The boys are going crazy over you!”

You raised an eyebrow, “Nice joke..”.

After the long hours, school finally ended and you quickly escaped the school just in case you get put up with the boys again. On your way home you handed your resumes to many stores. It was a long exhausting day and you came home to your new lonely old apartment.

(A/N): Im trying to make this sound less cliche! i know everyone have similar ideas but this story is based on my own imagination :D Thank you to everyone who subscribed!

NOW READ ON! Comment+Subscribe! <33

P.S. NO silent readers please! :3