Waking up and trying to make a new start

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

You were about to stand up but Yunho pulled you back down. He grip was too strong *argghh what the hell!*

*MUHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!* Yunho was way over the moon. He was enjoying this WAY TO MUCH. He shifted your body to face him.

 “Please wrap your arms around his neck and tilt your head. And Mr, please wrap an arm around her waist and lean in.”, the camera man lifted up his camera ready to take the shots. “Kiss when you’re ready!”

Yunho looked at you with a mischievous smirk. You had the don’t-you-dare look plastered on your face but without caring about the consequences; he lifted his free arm and cupped his hand on your cheek and he kissed your cherry soft lips. It was so tempting and he wanted to kiss you more.

“GOOD! OKAY DONE!” the camera man called out. You pushed Yunho away and wiped your lips. *ARGH JUNG YUNHO..* you gave him an intense glare and stormed out the studio. Yunho chuckled at your cute reaction and followed. The camera man printed out two copies of the photo and handed it to the both of you. "Your girlfriend is very pretty, you guys make a good couple!"

 “I’m not his freaking girlfriend!” you blurted at him.

“She’s just shy” Yunho said to the photographer with a girn. “Here this is our token”, the camera man handed him a pair of couple ring. Yunho bowed to him and left the store. You were already out the mall feeling upset, it was getting dark and the distance between you two was getting further.

*Stupid Yunho!* You stomped the ground with heavy steps.

*Aish…is she that mad at me?* Yunho jogged up to you and took your wrist.

“Yah slow down!” He scolded you while turning your body to face him. Your eyebrows furrowed with anger. He finally realised why you were so fed up.

“That was your first kiss wasn’t it?” Yunho raised an eyebrow, amused. *She’s like the populist girl…so it can’t be true* You didn’t respond and at the thought of him stealing your first kiss made you stomp on his foot hard before walking to a bench.

“!” Yunho grunted in pain as he limped after you and sat down at the end of the bench. There was a long silence, with no awkwardness or tension. Yunho looked over at you, who were watching the little kids have fun in the playground with their parents.

 “Soon-Yi ah, mianhe…” he didn’t know why he was apologising but seeing that you didn’t reply he let out a sigh and turned around.

 “You know, I’ve always wanted to be like that child over there...having a happy family…” you spoke softly. Seeing a loving family in front of your eyes, all your anger went away.

 “Yea I know what you mean, my mother passed away when I was young and I’m never on good terms with me father” Yunho said looking at your flawless face. You turned to look at him, *he knows how I feel?* and tears started to roll down your cheeks which startled Yunho. You quickly looked away not wanting him to see this side of you. Yunho stood up and sat next to you. His hand reached out and wiped your warm tears away. You felt a deep fuzzy feeling from his touch.

*I want to know more about you…Park Soon-Yi* Yunho put his hand inside his pocket to get a tissue but instead he pulled out the couple ring instead.

 “Here”, Yunho handed you one of the couple ring. You don’t know why but you just smiled at his random act. *She has the sweetest smile ever… *

 “Thanks Yunho-shi”

His heart skipped a beat seeing your smile shine.

“It’s oppa.” Yunho said trying to get your attention. You looked up at him in confusion.

 “I’m older than you, my birthday is in February”, Yunho gave you a cocky smile.

You pouted. “Yea… only by four months.”

*That means her birthday is in June* “I don’t care., I’m still older. Call me oppa.”

“Tch” you snorted before you shyly called him. “Yunho oppa…”

 “That feels weird”, you let out a small giggle.

“You look so much prettier when you laugh”, Yunho spoke without hesitating. “Keep smiling and everyone else will feel happy just by your beautiful presence.” *Crap, What are you saying Yunho?*

You stopped smiling and looked over at him. On his free will, Yunho started to lean closer to you and he stared at your lips and into your mesmerising eyes. You didn’t move. His heart was beating like crazy…*You’re the one that’s making me feel this way…Park Soon-Yi*