CHANGMIN CHANGMIN CHANGMIN

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

(A/N): I dedicate this chapter to my lovely Changmin! <33 ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Changmin were standing outside of the house waiting for Yunho.

“Yeobo…” Yunho sadly walked out. “I can’t go, my dad told me to go to his business party with him tonight.”

“It’s ok oppa, I’ll just hang with your butler.” You smiled and patted Yunho’s shoulder.

*HUH!?* Changmin stood still while looking at you with surprise. It was his first time out of the house with someone else besides Yunho.

“Changmin, please take care of her. Have fun yeobo.” Yunho hugged you.

Changmin bowed. “Ne Master Jung”

*Oppa  really needs to stop calling me that in public, it’s embarrassing* you pouted.

“Let’s go” you motioned Changmin to follow and waved to Yunho.

Both you and Changmin came out of a convenient store and sat at a bench in the park.

“Want some ice-cream?” you asked.

“No thank-you miss.” Changmin bluntly said.

*Wow, he’s very modest* “Don’t need to be polite. Just treat me like your friend.” You smile brightly at him.

*F-FRIEND?* Changmin thought while gaping at you.

“Yea friends! let’s start over. What’s your name?” you put the ice-cream cone under his mouth like a microphone.

“Shim Changmin.”

“I’m Park Soon-Yi.” You placed the ice cream under your mouth.

“When’s your birthday?” the ice cream cone went back to Changmin.

“February 18”

“Mine’s 28th of June. That makes you my oppa!” you giggled.

Changmin just stiffened.

“mmm...What’s your ideal woman?”

Changmin didn’t respond because he has never had experience knowing or dating with the opposite .

 “Um…ones with good personality, cheerful and…cute.” Changmin went red from the embarrassing answer.

*I should introduce Mi-Young to him* you smiled at his wise answer.

“Then hmm... what would you get your girlfriend as a present?”

*I don’t have a girlfriend though* “Umm…I think a muffler would be good. So she can be warm.”

Your big bambi eyes blinked at him. “Pfft.” You tried to hold in your giggles. “You’re very honest oppa, I like that” *He’s so sweet like Yunho oppa*

*She’s really cute, she has a happy and fun aura around her* Changmin felt weirdly happy getting to be outside and knowing you.

 You sat there ‘interviewing’ Changmin for a while. Although he was shy at first, he turned out to be a bright boy when you get to know him more.

Although you two only walked around the night shops and around the park for the rest of the day, it was enough for you to become close. Soon Changmin walked you home since Yunho was stuck with his father.

“Thanks for walking me home, good night oppa” you gave Changmin a sweet smile.

It was his first time encountering with a girl and he didnt know why his heart was beating so fast. He experienced a lot of different emotions and feelings from today.

Changmin couldn’t help but smile back. He actually looks handsome when he does.

“No, Thank-You. And Goodnight.” Changmin turned to leave but you called him.

“It should be Good night Soon-Yi. We’re friends remember? And smile more!”

Changmin attempted to give you his big smile. It’s been a while since he could do that.

You laughed at the cuteness. "Perfect!" you held up your thumbs.

“Good night Soon-Yi ah.” Changmin waved and left. When you closed the door, he let out a big exhale.

He touched his chest feeling his fast heart beat. *I like this feeling...* Changmin looked back at your door and smiled widely before heading back.

*I hope i get to see her more often*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): YAY! You got to know Changmin! :D

NOW Another bonus pic for you lovelies!

.

.

.

.

.

ISN'T HE CUTEEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ^-^