The Wait Is Now Over And Gone

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Yunho woke up at an unfamiliar place hugging something nice and soft. He slowly opened his eyes discovering you right infront of him. His arms were wrapped around you making everything feel so warm and divine. *What the-* Yunho sat up in astonishment. *What am I doing here? Oh yeaa.. I helped her home last night. But why is she sleeping here? Is she trying to take advantage of me?* Yunho looked back down at you sleeping so peacefully like an angel.

*Aish…I must’ve thought that she was a pillow* Yunho leaned down and brushed a few strands of your hair out of the way. He was mesmerized by your pure figure. Yunho stood up and gently tugged the blanket over you. *I should leave* Grabbing his stuff and looking back at you once more, Yunho headed home.

When he arrived home, Yunho went for a shower and decided to go see you again. *Since it’s the weekend, I don’t feel like hanging with the boys or go clubbing… Soon-Yi doesn’t have much food in her fridge. Maybe I should bring some breakfast over*

Yunho was now in front of your door as he took a deep breath before pressing the bell. *Damn it, why am I nervous? I’m just giving her free breakfast*

-DING DONG-

 “Mmmhm”, you rubbed my eyes while stretching. *That was a nice sleep in my warm... cosy.... bed…GASP!* You sat straight up and looked around the apartment.

*He’s not here…* You thought feeling somewhat disappointed. *OMO! How did I end up being back on my bed, I must’ve rolled back on*

“ahhhhhh how embarrassing…” you buried your face inside the pillow as you sulked. You could still smell Yunho’s cologne on it.

-DING DONG--DING DONG--DING DONG- DING DONG- DING DONG-!!!!

*Woahh who would be here so early in the morning?* you dragged yourself to the door while fixing your hair. “Who is it?” you opened it.

“YAH! What took you so long?” Yunho pushed through you to get inside. “Y-yunho shi? What are you doing here?” You asked confused but slightly happy. Your gaze went down to his hand. *OH HELL YEA*

“FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!” you launched to it like you’ve won the lotto. It’s been a while since you had a proper meal; you wanted to save money so all you've been eating is instant noodles.

“Yes I brought breakfast and you’re welcome” Yunho placed the food on the dinner table and sat down.

 *Why is he being so nice?* you eyed him suspiciously. “Yah, did you poison this? You’re revenging on me because you had to carry me home? Or…is this your excuse to see me?” you said half serious half sarcastically. Yunho smirked and started walking towards you. You froze realizing your mistake. Yunho put his arms on the wall and leaned in staring into your eyes. *I never knew that she was this attractive up close*

You gulped and could feel his breathing on your neck which sends chills down your spine. Your cheeks were burning and you quickly flicked him hard on the forehead.

“Crap! what was that for?” Yunho eyed you. The both of you sat opposite each other and dug into your bowl of black bean noodles. You were being cautious while eating because who knows? This guy is not trustworthy.

“Are you doing anything today? And how’s your knee?” Yunho started asking.

“Um...  probably just cleaning out. And my knee doesn’t hurt at as much so I can walk properly now. Why…?” You stopped eating and looked at him.

“Just asking...”

"Okay then…" you continued with your noodles.

“Want to hang today?” Yunho spoke again.

PFFFT! “WHAT!” the food in your mouth bursted out from the suddenness and you stood up from your chair. *Oh dear..* Yunho’s face was covered with your heaved food.

Please COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE!

AND Please take some time and comment below! ↓ <33 :D