I was looking to the heavens for a glimpse of light

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Time flew by fast for you and Yunho. You guys learn new things about each other every day and you and Mi-Young would usually hang with him and his friends. Yunho takes you to school and walk you back home. It has now become a daily routine of his. Girls were jealous and resentful of you and guys were depressed and envious of Yunho. You have opened up to him more and you can talk to each other about anything. He has now become someone very special to you. A very close friend as a matter of fact. Yunho is glad that he can make you laugh and see you smile every day. Even if he had a crappy day, seeing you just brightens everything up. Before you knew it, you two were deeply in love with each other. No one could stop you now, not your friends, not the queenkas, nor even your own heart. Your birthday was soon approaching but you weren’t expecting much but just to spend the day with the people you love.

“CHAM CHAM CHAM!” your face turned the same way as Yunho’s hand. “ANDWAE!” you ran for your life before Yunho could flick your forehead again for the umpteenth time. Yunho caught your waist in a swift and you squealed. “Oppa.”*Please don’t!* you looked up at him with big puppy eyes. Yunho just gave a smirk and raised his finger. *Your puppy eyes always work but not this time.* WHACK! “OHHHHHHH MYY BUDDHAAA!” the pain from your forehead brought tears to your eyes. A lump was now forming and you were on the verge of crying. “MY BRAINCELLLS!” you shouted out.

“What brain cells?” Yunho raised an eyebrow. You made a face and started chasing him. “YAH JUNG YUNHO! YOU’RE SUCH A MEANIE!!” you jumped onto his back. “YAH! why are you so heavy…Aish!”, Yunho groaned as you put you down. “M-MUH? HEAVY?!” *He’s calling me fat!* You pouted.  The next minute he was tickling your stomach. Your small giggles turned into laughter. It was like music to Yunho’s ears. You guys tumbled back and you fell on top of him. The both of you cracked up.

“Why don’t they just go out already?!” Mi-Young said to Junsu who was nodding in agreement. Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and Mi-Young watched you have fun with envy while they let out a heavy sigh.  

“SOON-YI AH! Don’t worry! Oppa is coming to the rescue!” Yoochun started running towards you. “How dare you bully my Soon-Yi!” Yoochun jumped on top of you and Yunho. You were sandwiched between them both. “Op-pa can’t b-reath-!.”

“Always the third wheel, tsk tsk” Jaejoong shook his head while watching you guys. “Unnie!” Mi-Young sprinted over and pulled you out. Oomph! Yoochun landed on Yunho. “Hyung…I never knew you were so handsome up close!”

“Aish! YAH!” Yunho tried to push Yoochun off but he didn’t budge.

“AH! BROMANCE!” You chuckled as you covered Mi-Young’s eyes from the horrid scene. The rest of the boys laughed hysterically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please SUBSCRIBE! Oh and comment below to pls? It makes my day! :D

AND LET'S BE FRIENDS! ^-^