If those eyes were to gaze down upon me

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

The next day you came out of the room the same time as Changmin. Thinking it would be awkward you didn’t know what to do.

Changmin just waved at you. “Good morning”

“Morning” you smiled back at him. *Right we're good, he said we're still friends last night*

Everyone was gathered in the living room eating breakfast.

“Bad news everyone!” Yunho walked in. “We have to leave at 12pm today. Apparently that’s going to be the last flight back to Seoul. So we have...under 1 hour.” Yunho checked his watch.

“Ngaaw but I wanted to go fishing, have a picnic or jet skiing!” Mi-Young sulked.

“We should pack our stuff and head out then. Don’t worry Mi-Young, we can always come back!” Yoochun comforted her.

You were thinking the same. The vacation was too short and you wanted to spend more time with everybody. Yunho caught your eyes and a smile lit his entire face.

“YEOBO!” running over to you, Yunho gave you a bear hug.

“Woah easy there, you’re going to break her.” Jaejoong tried to pull you out.

“Let’s get packing!” Junsu shouted.

--

You were now on the flight back to Korea.

“What a shame unnie! So basically it was one night and one day vacation! No fair!” Mi-Young started to complain again.

“Let’s do something fun when we get back then.”

“REALLY?” Mi-Young’s eyes glittered.

“Of course! I’ll be back, I’m going to the bathroom.”

On your way there you saw Junsu. “OH! Soon-Yi ah!”

“Hey oppa” you waved.

“How you feeling? Disappointed?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah...slightly” You pouted and nodded.

“Hey I’ve got a joke for you. Why don't aliens eat clowns?”

“Umm…” you started to think. You had no idea.

“Because they taste funny!” Junsu started to laugh.

You blinked at him. *I don’t get it* Although you were a bit slow on the joke, Junsu’s cute dolphin laugh made you giggled. *I love his laugh*

“FUNNY ISNT IT?” Junsu bursted in another stage of laughs.

You shook your head. *He’s laughing at his own jokes.* “Oppa you heading back?”

Junsu took a deep breath to calm himself down. “No I was waiting for Yunho hyung…” he started to scan around.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Yunho popped between the both of you and disappeared.

Yunho gave you a look that you instantly knew what he meant. *Don’t talk to other guys* you chuckled.

“Yeah I think he's paranoid. Well I’m heading back.” Junsu waved and walked back to his seat.

--

A few days later after the vacation, you spent a whole day having fun with Mi-Young. The both of you arrived at your apartment with loads of shopping bags.

“My legs are aching unnie!” Mi-Young jumped onto the couch and lay down with your laptop on her stomach. You went to take a shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

“Look unnie! How romantic!” Mi-Young shifted the screen to you.

“That girl cooked 10 different meals for her boyfriend’s birthday! And even a surprise party! I’m going to do that for my future boyfriend!”

You sat down next to Mi-Young and checked out the page. “Unnie, have you ever cooked for Yunho oppa?”

“Mm…” you started to think. “No….” you remembered there was not a time that you had cooked for him. Even though Yunho has nagged many times to eat your meals but you had to admit, you can’t cook.

“Why unnie!? Poor Yunho oppa!” Mi-Young laid back down.

You made a face. “Because I can’t cook.”

“I have an idea! Let’s cook him something today!” Mi-Young shouted with excitement. She started to browse through the internet for an easy recipe. “BINGO! Let’s make kimbap!”

“Kimbap?” You were unsure of your capabilities.

Mi-Young walked to your fridge and started to rummage through it. “You have so much instant noodles! But you have the basic ingredients unnie! Come on, let's surprise him!”  

*It’s like she’s the older one here. But maybe I can try make Yunho oppa something* with that thought, you were determined.