You found the sanctuary within me

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“Soon-Yi ah!” Yunho was running up to you. “Where were you- kwenchena?!” he examined your finger when he saw the blood. Yunho pulled you inside his room.

“Oppa, seriously I’m fine. It’s only a small cut.”

“If we don’t treat it, it might get infected or leave an ugly scar” Yunho sat beside you on his bed and put a band aid over the cut. *He's so sweet*

“Does it hurt?”

“OH!” you nodded jokingly. “Blow on it for me.”

Instead Yunho kissed it. The slight pain miraculously went away from his soft touch. It made your heart melt.

“Who was the person back there? I forgot to help him pick up the mess.” You started to feel guilty.

“Pabo, that was my butler. I told him to bring the drinks up for me”

“BUTLER?!” you yelled in surprise. “I thought he was your relative or something, you guys even look the same age”

“We are the same age.” Yunho chuckled.  “I’ve known him… since ever.”

You gawked at Yunho.“Ok, his name is Changmin and my dad took him in when he was around 5. From what I know is that he was an orphan. He’s been my butler since then and yea.” Yunho nodded.

You started to feel sorry for him. “So…he has no friends or social life?”

“No.” Yunho began to feel the same as you. *I feel sorry for him myself*

“That’s really…sad” your voice trailed off. *And I thought I was having a hard time back then*

“Hey it’s not your fault.” Yunho held onto your hand.

“Yea I know but he has no one by his side. No friends, no life. He’s like a prisoner.”

“So you’re saying it’s my fault?” Yunho’s voice sounded slightly hard and upset.

“No what I mean is that it’s painful. To live a life like that, he needs something to live for. Like my life was filled with darkness, but I was able to make through it by having my friends and you.”

Yunho softened, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-”

“Because I met you oppa, I was able to see the light to my life again. I feel like I’m the luckiest girl alive with you by my side. Thank you for making me smile when I'd almost forgotten how to.” Tears unknowingly fell down your cheeks.

Yunho slowly wiped them away and kissed you heartedly. He pulled back. “Saranghae.”

“I love you too oppa.” You kissed him back.

The was a knock on the door and you two pulled away. Changmin came in with a new tray of drinks and food. You couldn’t help but to stare at him in a pitiful way.

*oh, it was the girl from before* Changmin bowed to the you and Yunho.  He looked back at you once more before leaving the room.

“Oppa…I have an idea.” Yunho tilted his head and looked at you.

“Let’s have a day out with your butler today!” You jumped up from the bed.