I Need Somebody To Love

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

(A/N): Hey guys! I’m like really REALLY CAPPED! *sigh.. FML

So everything is loading extra extra EXTRA slow! (just had to point it out xD)

I’ve been thinking is anyone even reading this? TT___TT, please comment if you are, or comment if you have any opinions/advice. I do need it and will appreciate it. D:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the long walk you arrived home finding your luggage’s lying on the ground. You didn’t take notice and walked to your room discovering nothing inside. *Where’s all my stuff?*

You went back downstairs seeing your mother standing at your belongings with a smirk. “What is this, and where’s my stuff?”

“Hmm, well you’re moving out and this is your stuff!” your stepmother replied as she clapped her hands together.

“M-muh?!”

 “Park Soon-Yi, your loving father left all his money for me. After a lot of thinking, you’re nothing to me and I don’t want an outsider living in my house. Think about it, it’s a good thing for the both of us. We don’t have to put up with each other anymore.” Your stepmother said with the biggest grin on her face.

You stood there in silence, *Appa left all the money for her…?* You were disappointed yet dejected.

She took a step towards you whispered in your ear, “Listen if you want a job, you can always come back and be my maid.” She narrowed her eyes down at you while crossing her arms. “Now go you trash.”

You scoffed at her comment and stormed towards the door.  “I’ll bring you to your new school tomor-”, you shut the door behind you before she could finish. Standing outside the house, your stepmother’s hystreical laugh could be heard. You clenched your fist into a ball and hopped inside the car. After a good long 30minutes you arrived at the new destination.

 “Miss Park we’re here, your apartment is on the 7th floor.”

You gave a small smile to your driver and headed up to your new apartment. The apartment was small and stuffy, it had nothing except for a fridge, few chairs and a mattress. You dropped your luggage and slid down against the door while resting your head on your knees.

*Appa… I don't understand. But...at least I still have the golden necklace you gave me* you placed your hands on your chest…it wasn’t there. You stood up in shock. “MY NECKLACE!”

--

Yunho arrived home and bowed to his father. “Yunho, school is starting soon so make sure to behave yourself” his father said in an irritable voice.

 “Ne abeoji”

 Yunho was never on good terms with his father and because he was a workaholic, they never talked. His mother is never around since she passed away about a decade ago. Yunho went back to his room and lay on his bed covering his eyes with his arm. *Oh the necklace* Yunho took it out of his pocket and noticed that is was slightly broken.The necklace had a photo inside and with curiosity; he opened it finding a photo of a girl and an old man. *They look familiar…that man…isn’t he Mr.Park?!*

*Wait..that girl from today must’ve dropped it when she bumped into me…they look close,  who is she?* Yunho rubbed his chin as he was now beyond curious.

A sudden light bulb lit in his smart mind. “She’s his girlfriend!” Yunho shouted to himself. *Aish Jung Yunho, why are you so smart?*

“Master Jung, is everything okay?” Changmin walked in.

Yunho cleared his throat and handed Changmin the necklace. “Get this necklace repaired.”

"Ne" Changmin bowed.

*Park Soon-Yi aye…* Yunho thought as he wriggled his eyebrows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pease Comment+Subscribe! ^^ <33

P.S. NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! :3