My Life Was Lived In Darkness

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

You quickly ran to get a towel and cleaned up the mess. When you handed Yunho a towel he grabbed onto your wrist and looked at you in the eyes. *If his eyes were a laser, they would be burning through my head right now*

“Umm..yea, let’s hang today”, you swiftly went into the bathroom to get ready before he could kill you. You came back out wearing comfortable clothes and left with Yunho. *SHE SAID YES!* inside Yunho was feeling excited like a little boy even though he doesn’t know why.

You both walked through the mall and girls started screaming their heads off. Some were envious but mostly were jealous.  *Why am I wasting my precious day hanging with him?* you thought slightly aggravated.

“You’re lucky that you get to hang with me.” Yunho gave you a smirk. “Tch” You rolled your eyes and quickened your pace. You two skipped lunch and ate ice-cream instead. Suddenly a little boy ran up to you and handed you a balloon.

“Noona will you be my girlfriend?” The little boy asked. *NGAAW he’s so cute* you couldn’t resist and pinched his chubby cheeks.

 “Aish, yah kid you’re too young!” Yunho scoffed out. You shot a death glare at him and he continued to eat his ice-cream. You bent over to the boy and patted his head.

The boy pecked you on the cheek before running back to his mother. *Aigoo…so cute* You stood up and poked your tongue out at Yunho and started to walk around the mall again. A young lady came out from a photography store and handed Yunho a pamphlet.

 “Hello, we’re currently promoting our company and we’re taking photos for free today. Would you like to take a photo? We are also giving out gifts to the best shots.” The lady said while motioning her arms to the store. Since it’s for free you decided to go in to browse around.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you guys are a really cute couple, please choose one of the following couple themes", the guy at the counter said.

“Oh he's not my boy-”your sentence was cut off.

“Sure”, Yunho called out from behind.

*What? Is he crazy?* Yunho went to pick an exmaple photo for the shoot and you assured him that you’re not taking any photos with him. After he picked a photo, Yunho pushed you towards the studio. The camera man positioned you two to sit down and to get comfortable while he gets the equipment. *It’s not my fault that she didn’t wanted to pick the theme with me.* Yunho forcefully dragged you down next to him. “Oww” you yelped from the pain.

 “Okay, please fix your position like this example photo”, the camera man said as he lifted up the photo. Your jaw dropped and you felt like punching Yunho in the face…he picked a kissing theme! *What is this… some sort of torture!?*

 

PLEASE KEEP UPDATED+COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE!

P.S. NO silent readers please!

P.S.S AND Please take some time and comment below and make my day? ↓ ^^