Epilogue

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue:

Seohyun and Yoong are on a Date in a Private Part of the Restaurant. It's been awhile since They had Their last Date because of the latter's busy schedule.

"Oppa.. Holidays are coming, are You going to visit Yuri Oppa and Jess Unnie in the states?" Seohyun asked.

Her handsome Boyfriend shake his head. "No.. we're staying here. My Mom wants to invite Them to celebrate New Year with Us."

"Oh right! I'll tell My Mom to invite Tiffany Unnie and Taengoo Oppa too. I wanna see My twin Nieces in flesh." She excitedly clap Her hands.

Yoong smiled widely at how cute His girlfriend is. "And also.. I wanna celebrate Holidays with My Pretty and Smart Love." 

Seohyun blushed and nodded, She's getting used to Yoong's sweet talks.

Seeing Her shy, Yoong stop and change Their subject. "Anyway.. How's handling the Company alone?" He asked and sliced some meat to give His girlfriend.

"Good.. I'm getting used to it. We will start getting busy in a few months. We might not see each other for so long once again." She hold His hand and look at Him with an apologetic look.

"I'll be busy too. But We should keep in touch. I always miss You plus You keep forgetting to call Me or even answer My calls."

Seohyun felt guilty, Her boyfriend never fail to give Her a call but She wouldn't call Him back since She's thinking that Yoong is busy to take calls. "I'm so sorry, Oppa. You know I always sleep early. I will just call You before I sleep." 

"I guess I'll just visit You in Your office." The Young Man smiled and move to His Girlfriend's side and peck Her forehead. "I wish We could find time to travel together."

"Maybe if You're not that famous anymore. In twenty years maybe We can go out freely." The Young Woman laughed.

It's really hard to find time and place to go at this moment due to Yoong's popularity.

"I'll find time to take a break. We could go on a trip to Europe." He said then look at the time. "Let's go.. it's getting late. Your Parents must be looking for You." He said and call for the waiter to pay.

They went out and drive to Kim Residence. "I'll see You soon." Seohyun smiled as She unbuckle Her seatbelt.

Yoong smiled and went out of the Car then jog on the other side to help His girlfriend hop off.

The Young Guy look at His wrist watch once again and smiled, five minutes before eleven in the evening, Seohyun's Parents has eleven o'clock curfew to Them. "I still have five minutes to be with You." He hold Her hand, They are standing in front of Their gate.

"What do You wanna do with the remaining time?" She asked shyly.

"If I could just stare at You the whole night I will but I don't have that much time.. so I will just do this." He pulled Her and hugged Her tight.

He don't know when They will be able to see each other so He'll just cherish the short moment. Seohyun hugged Him and caressed His back.

"Someday We'll go home together and I will be able to fulfill My dream of watching You sleep next to Me." He whispered and broke the hug.

"That's sweet and a little creepy." Seohyun said that made Him laugh.

"Way to ruin the sweet air." He cupped Her face and leaned down to give a quick kiss. "I guess My time is up." He said then peck Her forehead. "I love You, Seobaby." He smiled and wave at Her.

"I love You too, Oppa! See You soon." Seohyun walked inside Their home.

Yoong ride His car and drive home with a big smile and a happy heart.

------

"Kyaaakkk! Appa!!" Sulli run in Her parents' room, They just arrived from shopping gifts for the holidays.

Sooyoung was chasing His Daughter pretending that He is a tiger who wants to eat Her.

"Appa Tiger is here." He said with a deep voice.

"Eomma!! Appa ish bad!" The little girl jump on Her Mother's lap who is sitting on the bed and wrapping the presents for Christmas.

"Sweetie, Eomma is busy, just play with Appa." She told the little kid.

"But Appa ish bad." The little girl pouted.

"No baby.. Appa is not bad."

"Come here little Sulli! Appa Tiger will eat You!"

"No! Shuwee want to pway with Hyunnie and the boysh." She look at her mother with a pleading look, Taeny and YulSic's home are just nearby.

"It's getting dark outside Sulli. Just play with Then tomorrow.." Sunny told her. "Play with Appa in the meantime."

"Can Shuwee awso have Jishoo and Yeonie at home? Shuwee want baby in the woom." She pouted.

The couple look at each other, Sulli is always envious seeing the triplets and Irene with Her little Sisters, She would always ask Her Parents to get Her a sibling.

"Sulli wants to have a Sibling Bunny." Sooyoung told His wife, He has been asking His wife about it but Sunny don't want to have another baby this early.

Sunny sighed and look at Her Daughter. "Can Sulli wait for like.. five years?" She asked brushing the little kid's hair with Her fingers.

"Five years?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

Sunny nodded still looking at her Daughter. "If Sulli turns seven or eight, Eomma and Appa will give you a sibling."

"But Bunny, isn't it too long? I mean.. it's much better if Our kids have a little . Just like Yulsic.."

"It's much better, at least We can shower Sulli all Our attention and love.. and if She turns eight, She will be ready to be a big sister, right sweetie?" She asked then kissed Her cheek. "Just treat the Your friends as Your little siblings for now."

Sooyoung stood up to cook Their dinner, there's no way He could change His Wife's mind. He took His phone out and dialed His friend's number.

------

The Kim Family was in the kitchen, Taeyeon is cooking dinner for Them while Tiffany is busy playing with the kids.

His phone suddenly rings, He quickly answered it upon seeing who called. "Yo! Soo!"

"Dude! Can We have a get together? Just Us boys!" The tall man asked.

"Where to?"

"I don't know maybe Yul's house?"

Taeyeon shake His head as if Sooyoung is just in front of him. "Jessica doesn't like the smell of alcohol."

"Since when? She's not pregnant anymore." 

"Oh well that's what She wants, we can't do anything about it." He said and turned the stove off. "And besides, we're going to the Hwangs for Christmas, let's go together with the elders." 

"Oh yeah! Alright! See You, dude, bye!" 

Taeyeon hang up and prepare the table to eat. Tiffany gave the three kids Their foods and sat down across Her Husband and eat too.

"Tae, Your Mom called, She was asking if We could celebrate New Year with Them."

Taeyeon pouted and think about it. "Wanna go back to Seoul?" He asked his wife.

Tiffany nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sure. I would love to see Them!"

"Alright then, We'll go back home with Hyonic." He smiled and continued eating.

His brother and Nicole went back to the states for Christmas, this will be Their routine every year. Christmas in the states then Welcoming New Year in Korea.

Tiffany then turned to Their three pretty kids. "Sweeties, what do You want to get on Christmas?" She asked.

"The Boysh!!!" Irene announced.

Taeyeon laughed awkwardly, Irene would always ask for a baby brother, just like Her three Handsome cousins.

Tiffany look at Him then smiled, the Kids love each other so much and They wanted to own each other. No wonder why the little kid wants to have a baby brother, She enjoys playing with the boys who always kiss Her.

"Seems like Irene wants to get our own version of the boys." The brunette smiled at Him.

------

Hyoyeon went out of the bathroom with Dahyun, He just finished cleaning the little Girl who is now one year old.

"Pa-pa-Appa." Dahyun kept chanting while playing bubbles with Her drools, Her Dad is busy putting Her sleeping clothes.

"Say Handsome Appa." Hyoyeon said showing Her how His mouth moves. "Handsome Appa." He said and put her on His lap.

Nicole who was busy with Her hair stopped and look at him. "Yah! She can't say that yet."  She scolded Him then look at Her Daughter. "Dahyunie.. say Pretty Mommy." She told her that made the little kid giggle.

"Eesshh!" Hyoyeon shake his head because of His wife's antics.

"Why? Am I not pretty?" She asked pouting.

Her husband pulled Her with one arm as his other arm is holding Dahyun. "Of course You are the prettiest." He whispered then peck Her cheek. "By the way, Soo called Me. He want Us to have some get together."

Nicole sighed and laid down on the bed covering her body with their blanket. "You're gonna drink again." She said sulking.

She doesn't like it whenever Hyoyeon drinks. "Honey.. it's just a simple get together. Nothing more."

"Yeah, just like what happened in the beach house!" She reminded.

"Nothing happened there, Nicole Kim!" Hyoyeon playfully shouted and laid next to His wife letting Dahyun sit on His stomach.

"Mom..maaa.." Dahyun called looking at her Mother.

"Dahyunie.. tell Your Dad to stay with Us and not drink again." Nicole pouted holding her Daughter's hand.

Hyoyeon put their Daughter on his wife's tummy then snuggle to her. "Honey... it will be a shame if I won't join Them." He whispered.

The American Girl sighed and Her husband smiled secretly, Nicole just gave in. "Alright, but once I tell You to stop, stop okay?" She said and Hyoyeon nodded.

"I love You, honey."

"You only love Me because I let You go with Your friends." She said faking a mad face and cradle Her Daughter to sleep.

Hyoyeon's hug on her tightened. "You know it's not true. I love You and Dahyun so much." He told Her then kissed Her cheek.

"Of course, I love You too." 

------

"Daddy!!! Dyanie wanna hug Shinbi tonight." Daehan jump in front of His father.

He's referring to sleeping next to His sister, Shinbi sleeps in Her own crib inside the boys' room, She still can't sleep beside His brothers since She might get crushed by Them.

Yuri sat on the Couple's bed with Sinbi on His lap, Jessica is in the shower while the two boys are on the floor, playing. "Soon Dyanie.. but Now, She needs to sleep in Her crib." He smiled at Him and ruffled His hair.

Daehan nodded and kissed His Sister then went back on the floor.

Yuri put Sinbi down on the bed and played with Her. "You look like Mommy? Huh.. oohh My pretty baby looks like Her Mommy!!!" He talked to Her enthusiastically that made the little girl giggle.

Yuri put His lips on the baby's tummy and blow on it, the Baby laughed out loud because of the sound and the vibration She feels.

"Kyaak!!!" She hold Her Daddy's hair, pulling it with Her tiny hands while Her feet wiggle, kicking Her Daddy.

Hearing Their sister squeal the three boys jump on the bed and pushed Their father off their Sister.

"Daddy, Tickwe Monshtew!!!" Minguk and Manse sat on Yuri's back and ride him like cowboys while Daehan hugged the little girl.

"Ugh! Daddy will die!!" Yuri said.

"Tickwe Monshtew bad!!" Manse pulled Yuri's hair and it hurt him for real.

"What are You doing?" Jessica asked as she close the bathroom door.

"Baby!! Help Me!" Yuri called for his wife's help.

The blonde crawled to the bed and take the two boys off His back. "Daddy's hurt!" She told Them then laid on the bed.

Yuri put Sinbi on the corner of the bed then hovered over his wife, he lay His head on Her chest and watch the three boys play with Their sister.

"Mommy is only mine!" Yuri told the boys, He knew these three kids loves Their Mommy so much.

Jessica laughed and caressed His hair, the boys walk to Them and pushed Yuri off Jessica as Sinbi tried to follow by crawling.

"Mommy ish onwy fow the boysh and Shinbi!!!" Daehan declared and pushed His Dad harder.

"Uhm! Not tickwe monshtew!" Manse agreed.

Yuri rolled on the bed and faked a sad face. "Nobody loves Daddy." He showed them His pitiful look.

Sinbi reached Her Daddy and hit Yuri's chest while laughing.

"Aww.. Daddy is so sad." Jessica told her little boys who are now all over her body. "Look at Daddy.. He is do sad. Come on, hug Daddy and tell Him You love Him." She persuade the boys.

The three kids crawled to Their Daddy and hugged Him. "Love you, Dad." They said and showered Him kisses.

Yuri smiled and hugged them with Sinbi sitting on His chest. The little girl pinch Her Daddy's face and squealed out loud.

Jessica watch Yuri with Their kids, She can't help but feel blessed and thankful for blessing Her with this family with Yuri.

Yuri look at his wife and motioned Her to cuddle with Him and the kids.

The blonde woman hugged Her family tight. "I love you, My babies." She mumbled.

"We love You too, baby." The Tanned man peck Her forehead. "I think the boys and Sinbi would love to sleep here with Mommy and Daddy."

"Yes!!" The boys exclaimed.

"Let's all sleep! We will go and see Your Auntie and Grandparents tomorrow morning!" Jessica announced and prepare to sleep.

------

The next Day, the whole family woke up early to go to the Hwang Mansion, They will celebrate Christmas with the Hwangs.

Yuri closed the Car door as everything and everyone is settled. "Are You Guys good now?" He asked His Kids.

"Yesh! Dyanie, Kookie, Manche and Shinbi can't wait to shee Noona." Manse said while playing with His Dinosaur plush.

"Alright! Let's go!" He cheered and drive to the Hwang Mansion followed by Taeny and Soosun's Cars.

Jessica will time to time look at the kids. "Dyanie.. I love You." She said seeing Her eldest is the only one who's awake.

"Love You too." Daehan answered while looking outside.

Yuri held her left hand and put it on His lips and kissed it. "What about Seobang?" He asked.

The Blonde leaned to give her husband a long kiss on His cheek. "I love You.. I love You so much." She whispered and peck Him again before She sit properly.

"I love You too. You and the kids are the love of My life!" The Tanned Man said then smiled at Her.

They arrived before lunch time, the Couple settled the four sleeping kids in the Nursery. Taeny and SooSun did the same thing with Their kids then went down to greet the elders.

"Hi Mom!" Yuri hugged His mother in law.

"Where's Jessi?" Mommy Jung asked.

"In the nursery with the ladies." He answered.

His Mother in Law nodded. "The Jungs are coming here to celebrate with Us."

"Yeah, I heard it too. Nicole and Hyoyeon will be here too." Yuri said.

"Oh yeah! I wanna see Dahyun! I'm happy They are coming!" Mommy Jung exclaimed and He nodded.

"By the way, Mom, Where's Krystal?" He asked noticing that His favorite Sister in Law is nowhere to be found.

Mommy Jung hesitated for a moment then breathed deeply before She speak. "She got invited by Suho's family for a children's party with Suho's Cousins and Siblings." She on former Him.

Yuri creased His eyebrows and nodded as He kept quiet, Mommy Jung pat his arm.

They then heard a loud honk. "That must be Them!" Mommy J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter