Chapter 36: YulSicKrys

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36:

Jessica woke up in the middle of the night, she was feeling thirsty and so she sat up slowly, getting the pitcher and the glass on the bedside table.

She drank a glass of water then she choke and cough hard for about three or four times then she felt a gush. "Oh !" She shouted.

Yuri heard her and got up quickly. "What happened he asked." He knows Jessica's due anytime now since she's on her thirty fourth week yesterday.

He turned the lights on and saw water on the floor. "My water broke!" Jessica shouted.

Yuri took a decent shirt then went out and knock on Jessica's parents room.

"What is it Yul?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Dad, Jessica's water just broke, we need to go to the hospital. Krystal's in the room sleeping." He said in a hurried tone.

Daddy Jung got what he wanted to say. "No problem. I'll bring her to Taeny's, and we'll go with you in the hospital." He said then wake his wife.

Yuri readied the car while the Jung Couple help Jessica go down the stairs. The whole household woke up because of Daddy Jung's loud voice.

"Tiffany call The OB, tell her Jessica's gonna give birth!" Mommy Jung ordered, Tiffany nodded and quickly called Ailee.

All Jessica's bags for this day, had been in the car for a few weeks already. After making sure Jessica's settled Yuri drive the car hurriedly.

Mommy Jung received a call from Tiffany. "Hello?"

"Auntie, Ailee's on her way now!"

"Alright, Thanks Tiff!"

They arrived in the hospital, Yuri took a wheel chair and the Couple Jung went in looking for a nurse to assess Jessica.

"Patient's name is Jessica Jung!" Mommy Jung said.

The nurse nodded her head. "Yes, Doctor Amy Lee had called already." The nurse brought her to the operating room, and Ailee came not long after.

Yuri went in with Jessica, while the couple waited outside.

"Seobang.." Jessica was getting teary eyed.

"You can do it, Sica. I won't leave you. I love you!" Yuri held her hands tight and kissed her lips.

A few minutes later, Ailee went to her and told her that she will get epidural.

Jessica cried in pain. Seeing his Wife in this state, Yuri couldn't do anything but to cry and pray for a safe delivery.

They laid her back down on the bed and her feet in the air. The epidural is taking long to effect and she's feeling a great pain down there.

Ailee talked to her. "Jessi, you can do it. If the first baby comes out fine, a huge possibilities that everything will be fine." She whispered. Jessica felt safe in the hands of her friend.

Yuri held her hands even tighter, God knows how nervous he is for his soon to be wife but he can't show it to her. "I love you baby. I love you so much." He whispered over and over again.

Jessica has her eyes shut close. She's feeling the babies inside her, as if talking to them asking them to help her.

Ailee knew the first baby will come out anytime soon. "Push Jessi!" She said. And Jessica pushed hard. "Good Job. You're doing perfect. A little more, Sweetie. Push more." Jessica pushed harder, moments later they heard a loud cry.

Yuri kissed her lips. "Good Job baby. I love you!" The nurse carried him and put him on her chest. Jessica cried and kissed her baby. Yuri took a picture of them and kissed him. She took him out of her to weigh and clean him up.

After the first baby, it's become much easier for Jessica to deliver the second one. And three minutes later Then the second baby came out. They put him on her chest and Jessica was now crying in happiness. A minute later another loud cry was heard and everyone in the surgery room cheered in happiness, the babies were delivered safe.

Yuri kissed her lips, crying as he saw their tiny little angels. "Thank you for giving everything, I love you!" He whispered.

After stitching and cleaning everything. Ailee went to her "Congratulations Jessi. Everything went well, the two youngest were so polite and followed the eldest." She smiled. Jessica smiled, "You have such an amazing kids, Jess." She said and squeezed her hand.

She was brought to a private room, her parents were there. The nurses told them that the babies need to stay in the NICU for a day or so.

Jessica was sleeping, tired of what just happened. Yuri was in the NICU, creating a bond with the babies.

Mommy Jung called Tiffany and told them everything is alright, she said that they will visit the next day.

Morning comes, the Couple Jung were sleeping on the couch, Yuri was restless, checking their babies and Jessica, he took the whole night looking at his wife. Thanking the creator in heaven for blessing him such a wonderful wife.

Never she heard Jessica complained about the pregnancy, she embraced it, and took care of their babies for the past months without him. A lot of depressing matters happened but she never gave up on them.

He talked to Ailee privately on one of her check ups and told him that Jessica is a warrior. Cause a lot of women in her situation were hopeless and depressed as the time comes of their delivery, but Jessica took it happily and excitedly.

He was so scared, so afraid that something might happen to Jessica, he prayed hard to keep her safe. Cause without her, Yuri definitely don't know how he will live his life again. Seeing her so brave, made him love her even more.

"I love you baby. I love you so much!" Yuri whispered kissing her lips

A knock on the door was heard, Tiffany went in with her parents and grandparents.

Yuri was about to help them with their bags when Poppa Hwang stopped him. "We're fine, Yuri. Just stay there." He smiled.

"How's Jessi?" Tiffany asked holding her cousin's hand.

"She's doing fine, so far. She's been sleeping for a few hours."

"The babies? How are they?"

"They're doing perfect. They just need to stay in the NICU for a few days and we're ready to go home." He explained. Tiffany could see tiredness in his eyes.

"You should take a rest Yul. Have a sleep." She told him but Yuri shook his head.

"No, Jessica might woke up and look for me." He said.

"I'll wake you up once, she's awake." She assured him.

Poppa Hwang also told him to rest. He kissed his wife's lips.

"Baby, i'll just take a rest for a short time. I love you." He whispered and went to the couch and sleep.

The elders were talking about, Tiffany was just staring at her cousin. "You have a brave heart for your boys, Jessi. I'm so proud of you!" She said and kissed her forehead.

Tiffany felt happy and proud to her cousin, she never thought Jessica could be like this. From a bratty CEO to a great mother. Her transition was amazing and she got to thank Yuri for that.

Yuri was sleeping soundly, the elder guys were looking at him.

"Jessi's lucky to have Yuri." Poppa Hwang said. Seeing how patient and loving Yuri is to his grandchildren made him say so.

Jessica then woke up on the afternoon, as promised Tiffany woke Yuri up and told him about Jessica.

"Baby." He called her.

"S-seobang.. babies." She said in a slurred speech.

"I'll ask the nurses to bring them here." Yuri kissed her and went out, talking to Ailee about it.

He returned with a big smile on his face. Six nurses in total were taking care of the three babies.

Yuri took them one by one and showed them to Jessica. "Baby, this is our protective little one. Yosefi Daehan." He introduced her to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter