Chapter 3: Happy Trip

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

It's a Brand New Day for Everyone, Tiffany is inside Her Cousin's Office with Nicole and Krystal. It's Her turn to Babysit the Little Girl and She was asking for Jessica's Permission on bringing Krystal to a Beach since the Little Girl misses it, She said Yes at first but changed Her mind and said No, it's Nicole's fault why Jessica changed Her mind, She accidentally Blurted that Yuri will come with Them and obviously Jessica didn't like the fact that Her Sister will be closer to Him. 

It has been Three weeks since the incident happened in JeTi's apartment, Jessica is still reluctant on letting Krystal bond with Yuri, She keeps an Eye whenever Her Friends borrow Her Sister and bring the little Girl to different Places. There's One instance where Taeyeon brought Her to Yuri's Variety Show filming and didn't tell Her. But when She asked Krystal about Her date with Her Taeyeon Oppa, She honestly admitted that She went to see Yuri, it made Jessica mad like hell and warned Taeyeon that she will never allow him to see Krystal again. Taeyeon promised to never do it, so Jessica just let it slide.

Now Tiffany is having a hard time with Her Cousin, She won't listen to Her. "Please Jessi, let Krystal come!" She pleaded again.

"No, Tiff." Jessica nonchalantly answered, still focused on Her proposals. The two younger Jung's were watching, as usual Mickey Mouse show.

"I promise, I won't let Her near Yuri!" Hearing His name, Krystal ears perked up and turned to Her Sister.

"Yuwee Oppa? Whewe?" She asked. She likes Yuri's Company a lot. Jessica rolled Her eyes on Her loud mouth as a Cousin.

"No, Baby! You heard it wrong. I didn't say Yuri Oppa, what I mean is Yuri means glass in Korean, Baby. Sounds like Yuri Oppa's name." She lied. Krystal shrugged and went back on watching.

"Still no, Tiff. I doubt You can stop My Sister from going near that Guy once She sees Him. I know, You can never resist Soojung if She showed You Her Puppy Eyes."

"But.."

"Why don't You just go with Us, Unnie?" Nicole intercepted.

"You know I can't, I'm busy."

"If you really won't allow Krystal to go with Us, then who will Babysit Her when You're so Busy with Your Work? Will You bring Her to Your Meetings?" Nicole asked.

Tiffany wanted to run and hug Nicole with Her brilliant mind, No doubt Jung's are way too smart. She waited, silently rejoicing. Jessica frowned as She was taken a back, she didn't see it coming.

She sighed, looking at Her Innocent Sister. "Okay, I'll let Her Go..." She defeatedly agreed. 

Tiffany wanted to shower some Party poppers and dance on Jessica's table after hearing it. Krystal will be happy and Yuri too. All Her imaginary celebrations was stopped when Jessica spoke. "But.. I will go with you!"

"What?" She exclaimed. Jessica raised Her eyebrows.

"Why, Tiff? Don't You want Me to go with You?"

"No! Of course, not. I mean, I thought You're busy?"

"Yeah. But I think I spend too much time at work and neglects My Sister. So I'm coming with You. And besides, Shin hye's here, She could fill Me in." She told Her.

"Okay then, We're all going to the Beach! Yess!" Two ladies exclaimed happily, Krystal looked at Them weirdly.

"Unnies' wiewd.." She thought.

------

It's D-day for Tiffany and Her Friends. She was so thrilled for Their Two Weeks Trip on the Kim's Exclusive Beach Resort, She barely even sleep the night before because of Her excitement.

She woke up Three hours before Their trip and hyperactively woke Her Cousin up.

"Jessi!! Nicki!! Wake up. We have to prepare! Taetae and the Group will pick Us up at Eight!" Nicole covered Her whole body with Her comforter after She looked at Her wall clock. She barely sleep as well because of Tiffany's nonstop blabbing about how excited She is about Their trip and planning of Their Activities once They arrive at the Resort. And now Tiffany is waking Them up as early as Five to prepare. She was planning to go back to sleep since She set Her alarm clock at Seven, She can still sleep for Two Heavenly Hours, but Tiffany pull the cover and shake Her body nonstop.

"Nicki! Wake up now!"

"But Unnie, it is so early! I barely slept last night!" She complained pulling back the cover.

"No! Hyoyeon will pick you up earlier, yah!" Hearing His Boyfriend's name, Nicole forcefully woke up to prepare, though Her bags were already with Hyoyeon.

Tiffany grinned at Nicole who's preparing Herself to shower, after making sure Nicole has already woken up, She went to Her next target and it is a hard one.

"Jessi~" She called out opening the door. She could see how the sleeping Princess was Sleeping Passionately with Her right arm above Her head. She chuckled, Jessica is a feisty Woman but She sleeps like a carefree Princess. 

Krystal was hugging Jessica like a Human bolster with Her Mickey Mouse Plush in between Them.

She walked towards Them and laid down sideways beside Krystal and hugged Her. She sniffed Krystal's Strawberry scented hair and closed Her eyes. She missed this, Back in the States, Jessica and Tiffany were inseparable, They even share the same Bed for almost all their lives but after They arrived to Korea, Jessica changed a lot. From being a spoiled but thoughtful and Loving Princess to a Cold workaholic Woman. She missed talking to Her everything under the sun, although They still talk anything and everything about Their lives, She knew running the Company made Jessica changed. She barely go out and have fun and that's the reason why even if She's tired from her work, She makes sure to go to Her Cousin's Office and talk to Her Everyday.

Krystal is a Blessing in disguise, because after They found out about Jessica's Mother's Pregnancy, She have seen the old Jessica back. She was so excited that She would often fly from Korea to US to check on Her Mom and accompany Her for a Check up. She would even bring some copy of Her Mom's ultrasound pictures and display it in Her Office. She Loves Krystal more than anything, and She thank the Little Girl for making Jessica Happy.

She sat up and kissed Krystal's Head, as She shook Jessica to wake Her up. "Hey Jessi!" She called out but the Latter didn't even budged.

"Jessica! Yah! Are you coming?" She stirred in Her sleep and slowly opened Her Eyes to find the culprit of Her disturbed sleep. She looked at Her left side and saw Her subject smiling like a fool. She looked at Her wall clock and She gritted Her Teeth.

"Tiff, Do you know what time is it?"

"Yes, 5:30 am." Tiffany excitedly answered.

"Exactly.. It's freaking 5:30 am and You woke Me up? Do You know what time I slept last night?"

"Yeah! We're Together last night, remember? We slept at 2 am because We were so excited about the trip." Tiffany answered back oblivious to the fact that Her Cousin is not Happy at all.

"YOU were so excited for the Trip that's why You didn't let US sleep and made Us prepare and think of the COOLEST Activities We could do in the Resort! You know how much I need My Sleep, Tiff! But You still woke Me up this early?"

"I know how much You LOVE Your sleep, Jessi! But You can still sleep on Our way there. Come on, I'll order Us some breakfast at Shikshins." She told Her referring to Sooyoung's restaurant Two Blocks away from Their Apartment. Because the Two of Them don't know how to cook, They just order for delivery to Choi Sooyoung's Restaurant for Their daily supply of food.

Krystal suddenly woke up from the noise. "Unnie~ mowning!" She greeted scratching Her Eyes cutely.

Tiffany hugged Her as if She's hugging a teddy bear swaying Their bodies left and right. "Good morning, Little Princess." She greeted back and planted a peck on Her Chubby Cheeks.

"Good morning, Baby! Had a good sleep?" Jessica asked after She gave Her a Kiss. 

Krystal nodded Her Head and look around. Noticing it Jessica asked. "What is it, Baby?"

"Nicole Unnie.."

"Oh! Nicole Unnie is in the shower. Come on baby, Let's shower together!" Tiffany excitedly announced carrying Krystal out of the bed. Jessica shook Her head and followed Them to the bathroom.

It was almost time for Them to leave, the Kim Siblings are already there, the newlyweds Sunny and Sooyoung just arrived with Yoong, They were still waiting for Yuri to get there.

"It's almost Eight where is He?" The ever impatient Jessica annoyingly asked crossing Her arms. She hates waiting.

"He's almost here, Jess." Yuri's manager Hyoyeon answered Her while holding his phone.

The Four other Girls were busy playing with Krystal, while Yoong and Sooyoung were busy munching the snacks they brought for Their trip, Taeyeon was watching some random TV show a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter