Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 72:

The whole group except for Taeny Couple is in San Francisco with the elders, They arrived last night. The Taeny Couple who extended their date will today.

 

They stayed in Hwang Mansion while the elders were in the Jung Mansion. The other visitors will arrive later today and tomorrow.

 

"Why are those two taking so long?" Sooyoung complained. They are in the Hwang Mansion and waiting for Taeny Couple to arrive so they could go to Jung Mansion to have a get together with the whole family.

 

Seohyun, Yoong, Kyuhyun and Nayoung already went there early this morning with the six kids since the driver from the Jungs picked them up. Leaving the three other couples in the Hwang Mansion.

 

Jessica who hates waiting is surprisingly calm, thanks to her beloved husband who keeps on being so sweet to her.

 

"I'm so happy, we can see our beach house again. Do you remember what we did there?" He asked hugging her.

 

Jessica blushed at what he said. "Stop that Seobang." She said elbowing her husband.

 

"Why? I can still remember how great my baby is." He whispered to her. "Can we go there again? Tonight? I miss you so much." He kissed her neck.

 

"Yah! You two kept on flirting! You should've went to the Jung Mansion and take care of the kids!" Sooyoung told them.

 

Yuri meronged him and hugged his wife. He can be all sweet to his wife without looking after the kids. Thanks to the four younger ones.

 

"Guys!!!" They heard Tiffany's loud voice booming.

 

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Finally!" She sighed.

 

Tiffany greeted them followed by Taeyeon with their luggages.

 

"Where is my baby?" He asked.

 

"They are in the Jung Mansion now. Let's go!" Hyoyeon said.

 

"I can't believe it! We have a reunion!" Tiffany happily said hugging Nicole and Sunny. "I missed you a lot!!" She said.

 

They all ride in a car, Yuri drive to the other Mansion while Jessica was sitting beside him.

 

"You should've called for a driver. I wanna cuddle with you the whole day!" The blonde girl said pouting.

 

Yuri smiled and pinch her cheeks. "Why are you so cute??" He said and pull the car to stop then kissed his wife.

 

Their friends groan. "Yah! Stop that! We need to get there!" Sooyoung shouted and look around. He then saw a towel then throw it to them.

 

"Yah!" Yuri shouted and turned to them. "Are you jealous? You want me to kiss you too?" He asked his friend.

 

Jessica pouted. "No one can kiss my Seobang except for me!" She childishly said.

 

Her cousins roll their eyes. "No one wants to kiss that womanizer!" Sunny said and Sooyoung nodded.

 

"That's not true! Seobang is loyal to me." She said and hugged him.

 

"Could you please drive us safely in the Mansion? You two keep making out like no one's here!" Nicole irritatedly said.

 

Yuri drive them again, and the whole car stayed quiet until they arrived in the Jung Mansion.

 

Taeny quickly greeted the elders who are having some good talk in the garden.

 

They then went in to see the kids. "Oh my baby Irene!!" Tiffany squealed seeing her daughter with Seohyun.

 

"Oppa! Unnie!" Seohyun quickly went in front of them and gave her niece to Tiffany then went to her Oppa and hugged him.

 

"I miss you Seobaby!!" Taeyeon said.

 

"Me too Oppa. Oh by the way, Kyuhyun Oppa is here with us." The younger Kim said and called for Kyuhyun. The younger guy gave Manse to Yuri.

 

Taeyeon smiled widely and envelope him in a hug. "How are you? Good thing you came here! Where's Auntie and Uncle?" He asked happily.

 

"Doing great. They will arrive tomorrow." The guy answered.

 

Taeyeon nodded happily. "Oh by the way, you haven't met my wife right? Mushroom!" He called for his wife who is busy with her Daughter.

 

"Yes boo." Tiffany hold his hand.

 

"I want you to meet, Cho Kyuhyun. Our Cousin from our mother's side." He introduced. "And who is this pretty young lady here?" He asked seeing a girl beside Yoong.

 

"Yah Taeng! That's Nayoung!" Yuri shouted.

 

Taeyeon has a surprise look on his face. "Oh Gosh! You are so tall now! The last time I saw you, you were just five years old. How old are you now?" He is so happy right now.

 

"I'm eighteen now Oppa."

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes wide. "Could you believe it! It's been thirteen years. By the way, mushroom. She is Lim Nayoung. Yoong's Cousin."

 

Tiffany greeted them happily then focused on her kid.

 

Jessica then hugged her husband then smack his tummy as she remembered something. "You are so unfair. You didn't even introduce me to your cousin." Jessica pouted at her husband.

 

"Who told you about her?" Yuri asked.

 

"Sunny told me. She too didn't know about her and Taeyeon's cousin, she thought they are just YoonHyun's friends. They just found out in the airport. And how could you not tell me that Seohyun and Yoong are now dating?" She asked.

 

"I didn't know. He only told me that he will introduce his girlfriend to me but never thought it's seobaby."

 

"Those two! Sunny told me that they told them about their relationship in the airport too. It's really chaotic. How's Hyo?"

 

"He talk to Yoong again last night. I don't know but it's a bit serious." He whispered. "I don't know what will be Taeng's reaction."

 

Jessica sighed. "Yoong can get Taeng's approval for sure. I'm so happy for YoonHyun." She said.

 

All of them went to the playroom and bond while the elders were having their own bonding time.

 

---

 

 

"Mommy, Krystal is a big girl now! Krystal can take care of the babies alone." The little Jung proudly told her Mother who's resting in the garden.

 

Mommy Jung hugged her youngest Child. "Really? That's great. Mommy is so proud of you baby." She said and kissed her cheeks.

 

"You're having a good time with your Unnies huh." Daddy Jung said and the little kid nodded her head.

 

"Can Krystal stay with Unnie tonight?" She asked.

 

Daddy Jung pouted cutely. "Don't you Miss Mommy and Daddy?" He asked. "Cause Daddy and Mommy miss you a lot." He added.

 

Krystal thought for a moment. "Okay! Mommy and Daddy should get another baby, cause Krystal isn't a baby anymore." She said.

 

The other elders were smiling at Krystal, she's as adorable as ever.

 

"There's a little chance for Mommy and Daddy to get another baby. Don't you want that? You are Mommy and Daddy's forever baby." Mommy Jung said.

 

Krystal pouted. "There's a mall near Papa's House we can get a baby there."

 

The elders were creasing their eyebrows. "We can't get a baby there krysie."

 

"We can! Tiffany Unnie just went to a mall then she went home and her tummy is this big already." She said showing them how big Tiffany's tummy got. "Mommy and Daddy can buy a baby and Mommy will swallow it to make Mommy's tummy big." She said.

 

The elders crack into a fit of laughter. They really find this little girl so adorable. She can make everyone laugh without trying to be funny.

 

Daddy Jung kissed his daughter. "I don't know where you get that Idea. Did your Unnies and Oppas taught you that?" He asked.

 

She shake her head. "No.. Krystal just think of it." She pouted.

 

"You are the family's diamond baby. I love you." Auntie Miyoun told her still laughing. "Oh God! I'm dying!" She said clutching on her tummy.

 

"I think this little girl is the life of the house." Kim Eomma commented.

 

The whole family nodded their heads. "We're so happy to have this smart and humorous little angel here." Poppa Hwang said and motioned his granddaughter to come to him.

 

Krystal walked to her grandfather and sat on his lap. "Poppa bought you a gift, but it's in our house in LA. You'll go home with Poppa okay?" He whispered.

 

Krystal's eyes Twinkle in excitement. "Really Poppa?" She asked and the old man nodded. "Yes!!!" She exclaimed and gave her grandfather lots of kisses. "Love you Pops." She said.

 

"What about Papa Jung?" Her other grandfather asked.

 

Krystal quickly ran to him and gave him kissed too. "Do you want Papa to give you something too?" He asked and she nodded. "What do you want?"

 

Krystal pouted as she thought for a moment. She then Smiled as she know what she wants.

 

"Papa.. Krystal wants to get a Love Cake!" She said happily.

 

The elders were baffled at what she wants. "Love.. Cake?" Mama Jung asked.

 

Krystal nodded smiling. "Yes! Krystal wants Love Cake.. so much." She said.

 

"Baby.. you only want a cake? Why didn't you asked your Oppas and Unnies to buy you that? Are they depriving you?" Nicole's Mother asked her.

 

She shake her head. "Oppa said that Krystal can't have it because Krystal is still a baby. Taeng Oppa and Yuri Oppa said that Krystal will only have it when Krystal turns forty." She explained.

 

Momma Hwang shake her head. They don't like depriving their grandchildren of something they could easily give, especially if it's food.

 

"Okay, Uncle will buy you a love cake, what shape is it? Is it heart shape?" Uncle Leo asked.

 

Krystal shake her head. "It's a big hotdog Uncle." She said.

 

The elders look at each other like they are confused. "You said it's love cake. Then it's hotdog?" Nicole's Dad asked.

 

Krystal nodded. "It's a large size hotdog, it also has cream pies inside and then it also has mushroom on the end plus two boiled eggs under the hotdog." She told them as she remember what Tiffany told her.

 

"I don't understand what kind of food is that. But if it's only hotdog we will buy you lots of it." Papa Jung said.

 

"Papa can ask Yuri Oppa and Taengoo Oppa where can papa get it."

 

"Why would I ask? There's a lot in the grocery baby."

 

"No.. that is a special love cake. Taengoo Oppa and Yuri Oppa has it. Unnies said it's long and then big and then hard and Yummy. Unnie likes to blow and eat it. And Krystal wants to blow and eat it too like what Unnie does."

 

The elders fell silent, they got what she was trying to say. "Oh God! I'm not being a Byun but.. is it what i think it is?" Auntie Miyoun ask covering her flushed face.

 

"I think so. Oh God! What are they teaching the little kid!" Nicole's Mother commented holding her forehead.

 

Daddy Jung pulled his Daughter. "Who taught you about.. Love cake?" He asked getting mad.

 

"Unnies." She said biting her lips. She don't know why her father looks mad. "Why is Daddy Mad?" She asked.

 

"You can't have it baby." Poppa Hwang said.

 

Krystal knitted her eyebrows and pouted. "But Papa said he will buy Krystal the love cake." She said.

 

"No.. it's not a food baby." Papa Jung told her.

 

Krystal started stomping her feet on the ground. "But Unnies eat and blow it! Krystal can do it too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter