Chapter 75: Run Devil Run

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 75:

Jessica was pacing back and forth in the living room while biting her finger, she's not feeling well ever since Yuri and the guys went away.

She was calling him a while ago but he's not picking up. "What are you doing right now Kwon Yuri?" She mumbled and take her phone out to call her husband once again.

 

"Jess come on!" She heard Tiffany said, her cousin is wearing a jacket since it's night time now.

 

Sunny went down from the stairs. "Are you sure with this? They will get mad once they find out we followed." She told them.

 

Nicole nodded worriedly, she promised Hyoyeon that she'll just wait for him. "My boyfriend will get mad at me." She told them.

 

Jessica too was having second thoughts in spying the guys. "I promised Yuri that I'll stay here." She said.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You guys don't get me! Aren't you curious of what they are doing right now?" She asked. "I've been calling my taetae but he's not picking up! Maybe there's girls that's why they don't notice us anymore." She said.

 

"I'm curious too but I told Yuri that I trust him. And if he finds out I sneak out we will surely fight." Jessica said.

 

"Whatever! I'll go! If you three don't want to go with me, fine!" Tiffany said and walked to the door.

 

The three sighed, they can't let her go alone, so they followed her and ride in a car, Jessica volunteered to drive while Tiffany sat at the back seat with Nicole. Sunny was beside Jessica. Sunny was trying to call her husband who promised to take her call but he's not picking up.

 

"Do you think they're doing something we don't like?" Nicole asked.

 

"I'm just wishing that they are not! 'Cause once I see them with girls I will surely make a scene!" Sunny told them.

 

Jessica was quietly wishing to see her husband behave. "Kwon Yuri you better be good or I'll show you hellsica." She thought.

 

"Damn this midget! He's not picking up!" Tiffany shouted and called her father. And after a few rings Daddy Leo answered. "Hello Dad!" She shouted and put it on speaker.

 

"What the hell? The music is so loud!" Sunny said.

 

"Steph! Why are you calling?" Daddy Leo shouted on the other line.

 

"Dad! What are you doing there? Where's Taeyeon?" She asked.

 

"Hello? Hello? Honey.. I can't hear you! Daddy is busy.. I will call you later after the party. It's late already, sleep now baby. Okay? Goodnight I love you." Daddy Leo just hang up.

 

"Dad? Dad.. he just hang up!" She angrily said.

 

Jessica drive even faster to her husband, she's getting angry hearing loud music and laughs from them.

 

"You're enjoying yourself too much huh!" She mumbled.

 

After a few minutes they finally arrived. They quickly hop off and find a good spot to watch.

 

"They are so loud!" Sunny said. Nicole then pulled her and motioned her to keep quiet as Jessica sneak at the back of the house.

 

"Good thing i have my keys." She said and fumbled on her keys then unlock the door. "Sshh." She said and silently went in.

 

Jessica brought them upstairs from the fire exit and settled in front of their room then look down, and was shocked to see their boys with girls.

 

"Oh My Gosh!" Nicole covered at what they see.

 

Jessica creased her eyebrows and gritted her teeth. "So this is why you can't take my calls." She said and stood up. Disappointment is all over her face. Yuri promised her that he won't look at any other girls. "You just broke your promise." She mumbled.

 

"See what I told you! That's the reason why I don't wanna let him go!" Tiffany said angrily.

 

Sunny shake her head, she trusted her husband but this is what he did.

 

"You're dead once you go home." Jessica mumbled.

 

"Jess!" They called her.

 

---

 

The boys were thinking of the ways to stop these girls from what they are doing.

 

Yoong sat down and take the book from the floor. "I can't do this. Please leave me alone." He told the girl and stood up going out to the beach pulling Kyuhyun with him.

 

He'd rather go out than to make a sin. Seeing Yoong's strategy, Hyoyeon pushed the girl off him and take his jacket off then put it on the girl's shoulder.

 

"Please stop. I have a girlfriend. I can't do this." He said and the girl sat on the couch.

 

Seeing what the guys are doing, The elders stay still, pretending not to care.

 

"Three more to go." Poppa Hwang said.

 

Sooyoung's neck was aching because he keeps on looking away. "Can you please stop, i'm having stiff neck because of you!" He told the girl.

 

"But this is my job. I need to entertain you." The girl said.

 

"I don't need an entertainer! I need my wife and daughter more." He said and the girl stopped.

 

"I'm so sorry."

 

"I understand, don't worry i'll pay you double since you stopped." He sighed in relief. "Thank you so much."

 

While the three guys were successful in shooing the girls away, Taeyeon was under the pillows, he's not watching or even taking a single glance at the other girl.

 

"Pany-ah's is soft, Pany-ah's is big and I love My Mushroom! Only My mushroom!" He told himself while singing it repeatedly.

 

"Seems like my charm isn't enough to get your attention." The girl said and sat next to the other girls, she's tired of dancing in front of someone who's not watching. "We will get fired once Our Manager find this out. He will think that we're not an effective strippers." She told her friends.

 

Taeyeon was still in his position, he didn't even know that the girl is not in front of him anymore.

 

There's only one left, Yuri was still in his imagination about his wife, He was definitely drunk, the girl on his lap stop dancing and just hold onto his neck while his hands on her waist. 

 

All he think of is his wife. "I love you Sica." He thought. He then breathed in, inhaling the girl's scent and abruptly opened his eyes because of the different scent. It's definitely not his wife. "Oh God!" He said and pushed the girl off him.

 

He covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry Sica. I almost did something inappropriate." He mumbled and stood up. He walked to the storage room and take his wallet.

 

"Take this and go." He told the guy and gave him too much money. "Please clean everything." He said. The guys called the girls and fixed their things.

 

He then went to the DJ and told him to stop. "What's happening here? Why did you stop him?" Papa Jung asked.

 

"Let's stop this Papa. I'm sorry I can't take this kind of things. I love My wife and I'm faithful to her." He said.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went to them too as Taeyeon was still in his hiding position, probably fell asleep.

 

"Me too. I promised my wife that i'll be good." Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Papa Jung smiled inwardly, they're getting his full trust. "Let's have some fun! This is the only night you can escape from your clingy wives! Aren't you tired of being with them twenty four seven?" He asked.

 

Yuri shake his head. "I want Jessica to cling on me even more! I will never be tired of her." He said then fix himself. "I'm sorry but I have to go now."

 

Hyoyeon shake his brother's body who seriously fell asleep. Yuri and the three guys walked to the door and opened it.

 

They were surprised to see the four women of their lives leaning on the car with their arms crossed.

 

"Baby/Babe/Yeobo/Mushroom" They called their respective girls at the same time and hug them.

 

"I love you!" They said. 

 

This is one of the girls' signs that the guys are guilty of something. So they pushed them.

 

Then the strippers and the guy went out of the house passing by them.

 

The guys look at their wives and shake their heads. They are definitely dead now.

 

Yuri hold Jessica's face to look at him and not to the girls who just went in their service car and sped off.

 

"B-Baby listen to me." He said nervously. "We didn't do anything." He said with shaking voice.

 

Jessica smirked and ask for Tiffany's phone. "Really? What is this?" She asked showing them pictures of the girls with them. "Explain this." She said.

 

Yuri gulp then his lips. "Baby.. I didn't know that there will be strippers. We don't know." He said.

 

"I don't know what to think anymore. Seeing you so drowned with what she was doing to you and your hands on her, i think you loved the treatment." She said.

 

They heard a loud slapping sound and look at their side. Sunny and Nicole slapped Hyoyeon and Sooyoung while Tiffany was hitting Taeyeon's chest then went in the car and the guys knock on the windows.

 

Yuri was afraid of Jessica right now. He's afraid that she'll make decisions because of what happened. She was about to get in too when Yuri held her hands. "Baby.. i'm thinking about you.. I thought she was you. I'm sorry."

 

"Do you think i'll believe you? With the way you acted?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

 

"I'm telling the truth. Believe me baby please." He pleaded and hugged her tight. "Punish me all you want baby. But don't leave me." He whispered and kissed her neck.

 

"Where is Yoong?" She asked her husband but Yuri don't know where his brother go. She then used Tiffany's phone and called Yoong.

 

"Yoongie where are you?" She asked right away. "Come here, we're already here." She said and hang up.

 

Yoong came with Kyuhyun, Jessica pushed her husband. "Noona!" He called. She enveloped him in a hug. "I can explain." Yoong said.

 

Jessica pat his head. They saw what Yoong and Kyuhyun did to escaped from the girls and she's happy for it.

 

The elders went out happily and stop as they saw the girls. "What are you doing here?" Poppa Hwang asked.

 

Jessica didn't answer. "Yoongie, Kyuhyun.. get in the car now. I'll bring us home."

 

The two boys get in, Jessica look at her husband then opened the door, Yuri was preventing her to leave.

 

She take her phone in the car and throw her phone to him. "I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter