Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14:

"I'm excited to go back home, I miss My bed!!" Jessica exclaimed while comfortably sitting on Her seat.

They are now in the plane going back to Seoul. Yuri hugged Her and leave a peck on Her Cheek.

"Baby~ I want Us to Stay in Our House when We got there." He whispered.

"You're bringing Us to Your Apartment?"

"No, in Our house with My Family."

She gasp and calm down when She saw Him creased His eyebrows. "Uhm. Isn't it too soon, Yul?" She asked.

Yuri held Her hand and intertwine with His. "You don't want it? Don't You wanna meet My Eomma?"

She shook Her head, it's not that She don't want to meet His Family but She thinks that Their Relationship is just starting. Is Meeting the Family should take place? But if He really insist then She has to agree since She don't want any misunderstandings between Them because She feels uneasy every time Yuri ignores Her.

"Anything for My Seobang." She said Kissing His Lips.

"Seobang?" He asked in surprise.

"Why? You told Me I'm Your Wife, then You are My Seobang." She giggled.

"Gah! Okay then, Sicababy." He agreed and gave Her a long kiss.

They stopped when a smack on Yuri's head was felt. "Yah! Yah! Can't you get enough of each other? Stop kissing will You? I miss My Mushroom..."

"We don't care." Yuri scoffed.

"You don't care huh, I will tell My Mushroom Your Little Secret to end Your PDA-ing. And I will make you two suffer by making out with Tiffany and You two can't do anything but to envy Us." He said then laughed like a Villain.

"You can't do that." Jessica told Him. Taeyeon looked at Her.

"Of course, I can. Wanna bet?" He asked. But all of them know that Taeyeon will never do that.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Just go back to Your seat." Yuri shoo Him.

Almost 6pm when They arrived to Seoul, They all went to Their respective cars and drive home. Yuri drives the car while Jessica seated next to Him. Yoong and Krystal were seating next to each other, sleeping.

Yuri held Her hand and kissed it. "Are You tired, Baby? You can still sleep."

Jessica just smiled, She's actually nervous to meet His Mother, "What if Your Mom don't like me. Will You fight for Me?" She thought.

An Hour and a half have past and They arrived at the Mansion, Jessica's heart was beating five times faster than Normal. She was thinking of what She will do, will She just bow to her? Or hug her? She don't know.

Yuri looked at Her nervous face and caressed it. "Are You okay, Baby?"

"Y-yeah. I mean.. will I be okay? What kind of girl Your mom wants for You?"

"She likes the girl I like. Don't worry You'll be fine."

"But what if.. let's just cancel it."

"I never thought the feisty CEO Jung is afraid of something. This is the first, Babe. Don't worry, My Eomma don't bite." He kissed Her.

Yuri wake Yoong up and went to the backseat to carry Krystal, They then walk inside the Mansion while Holding esch other's hands. "You'll be fine, I promise." He kissed Her Hand.

She sighed, "But what if.."

Yuri cut Her off, "If My Eomma didn't like You, You will never see Me again. I will let You live Your Life alone without Me. What now?"

"I don't want that to happen."

"Of course, it won't happen. I will never leave You. You are Mine remember?" He said then kissed Her head. They went upstairs and laid Krystal down on the bed.

"Do You want to have separate rooms?" He asked.

"No, I want to sleep next to You."

"You want Krystal to have separate room?" He smiled slyly.

"No, She'll cry Seobang. She can't sleep alone in an unfamiliar place."

"I was just trying My luck. I want to be alone with You." Yuri said laying Jessica down next to Krystal and kissed Her passionately.

"Seobang, Stop. You're Mom might barge in." She said pushing Him.

"My Eomma went out to have dinner with Her Friends. We can, You know?"

Jessica smiled seductively, "I'll take a shower, Seobang. Wanna join?" She smirked swaying Her Hips that made Him drool and He run to follow Her in the Bathroom.

After hours of showering They finally went to bed, lying sideways with Krystal in the Middle. They drifted to sleep with smiles on Their Faces.

------

The next morning Krystal woke up earlier, She went out of the room after She left a Good Morning kiss to the Couple.

She looked at the Staircase and stopped. She never tried to go down alone, so She's hesitating.

"Mickey. Awe You afwaid too? Don't wowwy Kwyshtal will hold You." She's talking to Her plush like it's talking to Her.

She was biting Her lower lip as She slowly extend Her left leg to the first step with Her left hand was clutching on the baluster and Her other hand was holding Her Mickey tightly afraid that it would fall on the Stairs and get hurt.

She's already in the middle of the the Stairs when Yoong saw Her. "Baby? What are doing here alone?" He went to Her fast and hold Her hand to help Her go down.

"Kwyshtal and Mickey went down togethew." She explained.

"What are those two doing leaving You alone here?"

"Unnie and Oppa sleeping."

Then the Older Woman came out from the kitchen carrying some foods with Their helpers following Her. She saw the two Kids and happily greeted Them.

"Good Morning, Babies!" She high pitch exclaimed. Yoong rolled His eyes at His Mother.

"Good Morning, Eomma." He greeted hugging Her.

"Good Mowning ,Haw.meo.ni." Krystal greeted Her slowly. Her 'Grandma' looked at Her proudly.

"Good Morning, Little Angel. How's Paris?" She asked as She carried Her to Her New bought High Chair exclusively for Her 'granddaughter'.

"Pawis is fun. Kwyshtal found Mickey!" She showed Her Mickey plush to the Older Lady. "Mickey says Good Mowning too." She waved Her Mickey's hand.

"Good Morning, Mickey!" She greeted back then laughed. Yoong shook His head at His Mother's Childishness.

"Halmeonie cooked some American breakfast. Here's Pancakes with Chocolate and Strawberry Syrup, Bacon, Eggs, Hotdogs and I also have Cereals. What do You want?"

"Mom, Why did You cooked a lot? Krystal won't eat it all."

"But I don't know what She likes so I just cooked everything."

"And what are You gonna do with all these."

"Don't worry, Our helpers will eat Together with Us." His Mother smiled at Him. "Where is Your Brother anyway? Why did He let His Daughter go down alone?" She asked not knowing that Jessica is inside Her house.

"He's probably tired, Eomma." He nonchalantly said and started eating, He still have a practice this afternoon.

"Let Him be. Krystal where do You wanna go today?"

"Uhm. Kwyshtal wants to pway."

"You want to pray? You wanna go to church?"

"No, pway."

"Yoongie, what is She saying?"

"Play eomma, She said She wants to Play."

"Oh, Play. Okay we're gonna make the other room, a playroom for you." She said.

Yoong just let Her mother do whatever She wants, even though Krystal isn't really His Niece, She's already a family and She's very welcome to Their home.

After They eat, Yoong went out to Practice while His Eomma and Krystal went out to buy lots of toys for Latter, leaving the couple who were still sleeping peacefully.

Jessica woke up feeling the bed, She sat straight when She didn't felt Her Sister beside Her. She went to the bathroom to look for Her but it was empty.

She then went out and look for Her baby Sister but nothing, Her heart paced double the normal as She ran back to Yuri's room.

She crawled to the bed and woke Yuri up. "Seobang.. Wake up." She shake His body but Yuri wouldn't budge. She tried again "Seobang. Kyaaah!" Yuri rolled them making Her on the bottom while Yuri was hovering over Her.

"What is it, Baby?" He asked kissing Her Lips.

"Krystal.. She's missing." She worriedly said. Yuri stood up.

"What? Have You checked the House?"

"I went out. I can't find Her." She's whimpering.

"Did You asked the helpers?" He's trying to calm Himself.

"I didn't see anyone." She said shaking.

Yuri pulled Her out of the Room and went downstairs. Then they heard a honk of a Car outside.

Yuri checked it from the glass window, it's His Mother's Car. Jessica was already crying. He made Her sit on the Dining Chair and gave Her Water to calm down.

His Mother's voice could be heard outside talking to Someone.

"Did You like what Halmeonie bought for You?" Yuri's ears perked up.

"Yes! I love it, Hawmeonie." The couple heard the little voice of Their b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter