Chapter 5: Random

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

The Group of Friends were having a Bonfire Party, drinking Soju while Seohyun, Yoong and Krystal were inside the House watching movies, of course the two younger girls weren't aloud to drink so They told Them to just watch Movie while Yoong decided to join Them. 

This is the first after so many years that they bond together. Of course it was Their first with Jessica since the Latter wasn't really a Fan of this kind of Outing, She only went to a Beach when She was still Young, back in San Francisco, California where Their House is near the beach. So this is Their chance to catch up.  

Jessica was tired of Their Activities in the Beach. Krystal was extra hyper today. They played under the rain and Jessica was very happy to experience it first time with Her Sister and Friends. 

Yuri was extra caring even for Her. He would bring Her food while She was just sitting in a Hammock after They Played. Saying that Krystal wouldn't want to see Her Unnie starving and all. She was starting to believe that Yuri isn't bad at all.

And now They're having this kind of party, Yuri sits beside Her, handing Her foods from time to time. They were even exchanging smiles to each other that made Their friends look at each other like conversing with Their eyes.

"It's really funny, isn't it?" Sooyoung was laughing remembering the time when Taeyeon was caught watching Girls showering in a public female shower in the Beach and got beaten up.

Everyone's laughing except for Someone who's sulking. Tiffany isn't having fun with Their topic at all. Hearing some adventures Her boyfriend did in the past. Taeyeon noticed it and hugged Her.

"Babe, are You okay?" He asked gently. 

"How can I be okay when I'm hearing Byun things You did before?" Tiffany stood up and went inside the house. Taeyeon sighed. His girlfriend still can't forget about His past.

"What are You still doing? Follow Her!" Jessica commanded when She saw Him still siting doing nothing to coax Her Cousin.

"I don't know when She will understand that it's all in the past."

"You know, Tiff is the type who's very easy to convince, just assure Her that everything is in the past and You've changed. Now go to Her." She said and Taeyeon quickly went in the House.

"Sometimes Tiffany is overthinking." Said Hyoyeon who's playing with the sand.

"She's just afraid. She loves Taeyeon wholeheartedly and if He do cheat on Her, I don't know what will happen to Tiff. If that happens, I will make sure Taeyeon will forever feel like living in hell."

"Why You girls can't have faith on Us.?" Yuri suddenly asked looking down. He's already a little drunk.

"What?"

"Why can't You believe that We guys can change for the better? You always say You accept and move on but the truth is You will never forget."

"It's because You guys are unfaithful. You only want to play with them. You think girls as a play thing that You can just throw away if You got tired of Them." Jessica shouted. 

Having seen a lot of girls crying over Their boyfriends from Their Office and seeing Tiffany cried almost everyday because of Taeyeon's playboy attitude makes Her think that way.

No one speaks, The guys are a little guilty by what She said. Yuri weakly laughed. "How could You say something like that when You haven't even experienced it in the first place? You're so judgmental."

"I don't need to experience it first hand to know how it's like to be cheated. I can learn it from seeing people around me suffer. You don't know how it feels like because You are one of those Guys who loves to play with the Girls' feelings." She fired.

He was about to answer when His phone suddenly rings.

"Yoboseyo? Who are you? ... Victoria? I'm sorry but.. last night?.. oh i'm sorry but we can't see each other again. Okay, Bye." Hearing His conversation makes Jessica roll Her eyes.

It was Victoria the girl He last spend the night with before Their trip.

"See what I mean.? You're disgusting." Jessica commented, cringing. 

Yuri didn't like Jessica's comments and He doesn't know why. Before, when people tell him things like these. When people call him playboy and disgusting, He would only smile or laugh at their remarks but when it was Jessica who said it. It was painful.

"What do You want me to do to make You believe that I can change?"

"You don't have to do anything, I don't really care about You anyway." She scoffed and walk away leaving them behind.

Everyone fell silent.

"Woah! Why is it so awkward.?" Sunny commented.

Yuri just drink His heart out. He was actually expecting that He and Jessica would build a friendship but after what happened He realized that He doesn't want to be just a Friend for Her. 

Jessica has a huge impact on Him. Whatever Jessica say about Him affects Him.

Jessica on the other hand was confused about Her actions. They were fine earlier, but when She heard Yuri speaking to that Victoria makes Her rage. She went straight to Her shared room with the Younger Girls to rest but the three maknaes were already asleep on their bed. She walked to the TV and turned it off, She then went to the bed where the three were sleeping soundly with Krystal in the middle hugging Yoong and put blanket on them. She gave Them pecks on Their Foreheads. 

Seohyun and Yoong has been like younger siblings for Her years ago. She met them through Sunny. She loves Them like real siblings. She went out to get something to calm Her down then she saw Taeyeon sitting in front of His shared room with His Girlfriend.

"Taeng?" He approached Him, He slowly looked up.

"She won't open the door." Taeyeon hopelessly shook His head.

"Oh! You seem tired Taeng, go to Yoong's room and rest first. I'll talk to Tiff." Taeyeon was reluctant at first but agreed when Jessica insist.

"Tiff?" Jessica called Her Cousin as She tried to turn the knob but it was locked.

"I will stay here until You open the door Tiff. You know I will.

Minutes later She heard the door open, She sighed in relief and enter the room. Tiffany already went back to the bed as She followed and lied down facing Her.

"I love You, Tiff." She told Her caressing Her tear stained face. Tiffany looked at Her as tears starting to build again. She hugged Her Cousin burying Her face on Jessica's Chest.

"Oh wae, wae, wae? I was merely telling you I love You. Why did You cry?" She asked even though She knew the real reason why.

"I love Him, Jess.. I love Him so much." Tiffany said still on Her Cousin's arms.

"I know Tiff. I know."

"I really want to forget everything Jess, I swear, but it keeps on coming back."

"I know it's hard. But in time, in God's perfect time all the pain that You feel will gradually fade. Just trust in Him." Said Jessica while caressing Her Cousin's hair. She felt Tiffany nodded.

"You know how painful it is for Me to see you like this, Tiff. But I won't force You to stop. I'll be just here whenever You need Me." This are the many reasons why Tiffany will forever be thankful to the Lord for giving Her such an amazing Cousin who loves Her unconditionally.

"I know.. and I'm thankful for You. I love You Jessi." Tiffany looked at Her Cousin's eyes and Smiled. "I'm lucky to have You, You know that?"

"I know, I know. I just hope someday I will find Someone who will be lucky enough to have Me and accept My Cousins without complaining. You know how hard it is to be surrounded by Us." She joked and kissed Her Cousin's forehead.

Tiffany turned serious, She can't tell Jessica Her observations about Her and Yuri.

"Just be careful in finding the right Guy, Jess. I hope He will not have the same background as Taeyeon because it's really hard." She warned pertaining to Yuri without being obvious.

Jessica smiled at Her. "Of course! I don't want headaches. I'll probably kick that Guy instead." She said laughing. "Alright Miyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter