Chapter 87: Going Home

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 88:

 

Jessica was still on the bed, it's already past lunch but she won't get up. She's too lazy to move and she's on the state where she's missing her four boys so much.

 

It has been four days since Yuri and the kids left for the filming, the boys were supposed to go home today but her husband told her that the Producer ask for another day of filming so that they don't have filming schedule next week and of course Yuri agreed. So Jessica has too wait for another day to see them in flesh.

 

Four days of being alone in a huge house is like hell for her. Sometimes she would regret that she allowed Yuri and the kids to be part of the show but she can't take it back just like that since everything is in legal process

 

Ailee visited her the other day, and they went out with Tiffany just like before. And when she went home, she felt lonely again.

 

Her phone rings again, Yuri has been video calling her since morning, she's not picking it up because she know she looks like a mess right now, and she don't like to show it to him. After a few rings her phone went silent again.

 

She sighed and think of what she'll do today. 

 

She was having a peaceful moment inside the kids' room when the door burst open.

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon.." Tiffany shouted. She's holding her phone and talking to someone. "Yeah I know Kwon Yuri.." She rolled her eyes. "Jessica Jung Sooyeon Kwon!!" She shouted again.

 

"How did you get here?" Jessica asked lazily.

 

"You forgot, we have each other's spare keys." The brunette said. "Your husband kept on calling me and my Taetae, your not answering his calls. Talk to him." She said then toss her phone to the bed. "Our three girls are downstairs waiting for you." She said then went out.

 

Jessica take her cousin's phone and talk to her husband. "Seobang.."

 

"Baby.. are you okay? You're not answering my calls.." Yuri said with a hint of sadness.

 

"I'm sorry baby. I just woke up." She lied. "How's the kids?"

 

"They're doing great, we went to park yesterday. The kids are so cute Sica.. they kept on talking to the cameramen." He said then chuckled.

 

This made her even more sad, she wanted to experience things with the kids.

 

"I see.. when can I watch it?" She asked.

 

"The first episode will air next week, we can watch it together." He said excitedly then silenced. "Sica.." He called, Jessica hummed in response. "I miss you so much." He longingly said.

 

"I miss you too. I wanna see you now."

 

"We'll see you tomorrow baby. The kids misses you so much, Daehan kept asking about you, he even picked a flower in the park for you." He informed her.

 

Jessica smiled at what she heard, at least the kids still think of her. "I'm excited to see my favorite boys." She said.

 

"Alright Sica, we're going out today. We'll see you tomorrow, i miss you.. bye baby.." She heard him making kissing sounds.

 

"See you.. i miss you too.." She said and sat up.

 

"I love you so much Sica.."

 

"Me too.. I love you!!! Mwah!!" She said then hang up. She'll just wait for them to go back.

 

She went downstairs and saw the Kim Family in the dining.

 

"Jessi! Come here and eat with us." Tiffany called her, the brunette knew Jessica is longing to her family.

 

She greeted the three kids then sat next to her cousin. "Are you off somewhere today?" She asked.

 

"We plan to stay here with you." Taeyeon answered.

 

"Mama eat!" Irene gave Jessica her spoon with her food.

 

The blonde woman showed her food to the little kid. "Are you feeding your sisters?" She asked Irene and the little girl nodded and put her spoon on Jisoo's mouth.

 

"Hyunnie, your sisters can't eat solid foods yet." Taeyeon told his eldest, the twins were just playing with the plastic spoons.

 

Irene pouted, she wanted to feed her sisters since she saw them eating the spoons but her Dad told her not to feed them.

 

"You can feed them when they get a little bigger." Tiffany told her.

 

"Big wike Hyunnie?" She asked. Her mother nodded. "'Kay." She said and focused on eating.

 

"So Jessi, when are your boys going home?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Tomorrow." The blonde woman answered.

 

"Smile Jessi! You'll see the boys tomorrow." Tiffany tried to cheer her up.

 

"Shmile Mama. Hyunnie make Mama Happy." Irene said chewing her food.

 

"You're gonna make Mama Happy.. good girl." Taeyeon pat his Daughter's head, and the little girl giggled.

 

The blonde forcefully smiled, she's missing the boys even more.

 

----

 

Yuri was driving them to the beach, the kids love the water, so he will bring them there.

 

There are cameras around the car focusing the four of them.

 

"Daddy, Mommy'sh coming latew?" Daehan asked.

 

"Um. No Daehanie but We will see Mommy soon." He said as he focus on the road.

 

They arrived after an hour, Yuri changed the boys' clothes into their swimming attires.

 

Daehan ran to the water and feel it first, the cameraman is following him. "Ajuchi come." He said and tried to pull the older guy with him in the water.

 

Yuri ran to him with Manse and Minguk and gave him a waterproof camera.

 

He stared at it and then gave it back to His Dad. "Dyanie don't wike it." He said.

 

"Mommy gave this to Daehan." He lied.

 

"Mommy?" He asked and Yuri nodded. "'Kay." He said then hang the strap on his neck.

 

"Daddy, Ajuchi shwim too?" Manse asked pointing at the cameraman who's filming him.

 

"If they want to." Yuri said and gave the boys they life buoys and connect it to each of them.

 

They swamp to the water, Yuri pulled Daehan and Manse's buoys and connected them forming a triangle.

 

Yuri pulled the kids and played with them, the four cameramen followed and kept on filming them.

 

"Daddy, Ajuchi shwim too." Minguk said pointing at the cameraman.

 

"Yeah." Yuri swim underwater and went in the middle of the kids. "Peekaboo!" He squealed.

 

"Kyahh!" The kids wiggled in happiness and splash the water.

 

Yuri turned them around that made the kids really happy.

 

Afterward, Yuri brought the kids to a seafood restaurant and ordered the kids foods.

 

"Daddy call Mommy." Daehan ordered his Dad like a boss after Yuri put their bibs.

 

The tanned man sat in front of them then take his phone and dialed Jessica's phone.

 

"Seobang.." Jessica greeted.

 

"Baby.. The kids wants to see you." Yuri said and placed his phone on the corner to have a full view of the four of them.

 

Jessica cover her face seeing the cameras and lots of staffs watching the kids.

 

"Oh Gosh!" She said, she's shy since she's in her bare face.

 

"Mommy!!!" The kids called happily.

 

Yuri noticed his wife's shyness and cleared his throat. "Baby.. don't be shy, you're beautiful." He said.

 

"I'm not used to it."

 

The tanned man stood up and talk to the producer. "Please don't show my wife's face." He told them. The Producer nodded and he went back on his seat. "Don't worry about it baby." He told his wife.

 

The kids talk to their Mother as Yuri busied himself with their food that just arrived.

 

"Mommy, Manche shwim." Manse said.

 

"Dyanie too, and Daddy and Kookie and Ajuchi." Daehan told his Mother.

 

"Wow.. who's ajuchi?" Jessica asked hearing the new word.

 

Yuri chuckled. "I told them to call the camreamen - Uncles, but they wanna call them Ajussi." He said.

 

Jessica walked to the playroom and showed the three girls with Taeny. "Look who are with Mommy?" She said.

 

"Jishoo/Yeonie/Noona!!" The kids cheerfully said.

 

"Woah! No one noticed our presence!" They heard Tiffany's voice.

 

"Boys, say Hi to Mama and Papa." Yuri told them.

 

"Hi Mama, Papa!! Mish you." Minguk waved.

 

"We missed our favorite boys too." Taeyeon said and waved. "Woah! The kids are eating lots of foods!" He exclaimed.

 

"Dyanie bwing foodsh to Papa." The eldest of the three said and showed them the spoonful of food.

 

"Thank you Dyanie."

 

"Hyunnie mish Dyanie, Kookie, Manche!" Irene then showed her face to the camera.

 

"Kookie Mish Noona and Yeonie and Jishoo!!" Minguk cheered with his mouth full of foods.

 

"And Papa!" She raised her hands and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter