Chapter 25: Yulsic vs. Krystal?

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25:

It was a Cold Morning, Yuri and Jessica were feverishly looking for Krystal, They noticed that Krystal was missing when the loud thunder hit last night.

Yuri immediately went to Her Room because He knows that Krystal is afraid of Thunders but when He opened the door, She wasn't there. He asked the whole Helpers to look for Her in the Mansion but They didn't see Her.

The Song Family left already, while Their Grandparents were in San Francisco for a Business conference They will be back Tomorrow Morning.

They both barely sleep because They are worried, Jessica was crying the whole night looking for Krystal.

They have played back the security camera and found out that She left a few minutes before Yuri arrived from a Cake shop.

Yuri went to the Kitchen and saw the cake He bought for Krystal, He bought Her something since He notice that Krystal seems sad for the past two Days and yesterday while the Younger Girl was locking Herself inside Her Playroom, He decided to go out and buy a cake to surprise Her but now She's missing.

They walked around the Neighborhood to ask if They saw Her but none of Them knew the Kid.

"This is My fault.. I should've paid attention to Her." Jessica cried hard while hugging Yuri. She knows that She paid too much attention with Autumn that She forgot that Her Sister felt lonely.

"Shh. We shouldn't blame Ourselves. We will find Her." Yuri wanted to cry too. Krystal is very important to Him.

They walked further until They stop to a big Mansion. Yuri held Her hands and ring the doorbell.

"Yes? What do You need?" The Security asked.

Yuri smiled. "Hello, May I just ask if You saw a Kid, She's Four years old."

"Hmm. Do You mean a little Girl with a Mickey Mouse toy?" The security asked for assurance.

Jessica went near the Huge gate, Her heart was beating fast. "Y-yes. Have You seen Her?"

"Uhm. Well yeah. She said Her name was Krystal. She went here because She's lost and the rain was pouring really hard last night." It was indeed Krystal.

"Where is She? May We See Her?" Yuri asked quickly.

The Guard shook His head. "She stayed the night here, She was having a high fever since last night, and early morning She was having convulsions, so Sir Donghae and Miss Dahae decided to rush Her to the Hospital." He explained.

Jessica felt Her knees go numb of what She heard, thankfully that Yuri was there to hold Her. "Donghae? Lee donghae?" She asked and the security nodded.

They Thanked the Guard and immediately ride on the Car. Jessica was about to call Donghae when She received a call.

It was Tiffany. "Tiff?"

"Jessi! Where are You, huh? What are You.."

"Tiff, I don't have time to talk to You, I got an emergency here." She shouted. Yuri held Her hand as He Drive the Car.

"What emergency is that? This is important Jessi! Krystal is in the hospital right now! Where are You?" Tiffany shouted back.

Jessica almost lost a grip on Her phone. How did they know? "Hello?! You come here now! I need to talk to You! I'm gonna send You the Hospital's address." Tiffany angrily said then hang up.

Jessica cried. "Oh God! Please make My Sister in good condition. Please!" She prayed. She can't afford if something happens to Her.

Yuri parked the Car and helped Jessica. They almost run to the information booth.

"Krystal Jung?" She asked. But there's no Krystal Jung. She called Tiffany again.

"Tiff? We're here but there's no Krystal Jung admitted here.

"Go to room, 265, Jess." Tiffany's voice sounded differently.

"Okay, Bye." She turned to Yuri. "Room 265." She informed Him.

The nurse stopped Them. "Sir, Ma'am room 265 is a private room for patient Krystal Kwon."

They smiled at the Nurse and ride on a lift. They forgot that it was Donghae who brought Krystal in the Hospital and He knew that She was YulSic's Baby.

They hand in hand walked to the room. Jessica breathed deeply before Yuri knocked and slowly opened the door. The people inside looked at Them.

Jessica couldn't contain Her emotions and just run to Her unconscious Sister. Yuri followed suit and tapped Taeyeon's back.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, good thing that She was the one wgo answered the call from Donghae. If it was Jessica's Mom, They are both Dead.

"How's Krystal?" She asked worriedly.

"She's fine now. She just need to rest." Tiffany answered crossing Her arms. "Where were you both? How could You let her go in the Middle of the night? If it wasn't for Donghae I don't know what will happen to Her."

"Where's Donghae and His Sister?" Yuri asked.

"They went Home, I already talked to Them and thanked Them. He told Me He will visit Krystal later." Taeyeon answered.

"And I already told Them the truth about Your relationship with Her. I don't know why You have to lie. But Donghae just laughed." Tiffany kept on scolding Them but Jessica seems not to mind. All Her attention is only for Krystal.

Yuri and Taeyeon went out to get Them a pair of clothes, Tiffany was sleeping on the Couch, She was tired, She came from a Honeymoon and when She went home, She received a phone call from Donghae. So this is Her time to rest.

Jessica was looking at Her Sister, fixing the fringe blocking that's Her cute face. She can't help but feel Sorry to Her. She leaned down and kissed Her on the head.

"I'm sorry, Baby." She mumbled. Just then a person with white suit came in.

"Good afternoon, I am Krystal's Pediatrician, Doctor Smith" The doctor together with a nurse checked Her.

"Hello Doctor, I am Jessica, Her Sister." She shake the Doctor's Hand. "How's Krystal, Doc?" She asked.

"Well, She suffered from high fever. But don't worry Miss Jessica She's doing better, Her fever went down, when She wakes up We can send Her Home." Doctor Smith smiled warmly at Her.

"Thank You, Doctor, You are such a big help." She thanked Her.

Doctor Smith nodded and excused Herself,Jessica looked at Her Sister again. She's still sleeping, She laid herself beside Krystal on the Hospital bed and hug the little one.

Jessica woke up from the tapped on Her shoulder, Yuri was smiling at Her. "Baby, We bought some food. Eat with Us. You haven't had Your breakfast and lunch." He told Her, Jessica looked at the still sleeping Girl.

"She's doing fine, Baby. You gotta eat first, Baby Yulsic might starve." He assist His Fiancée to the Table and the Four of Them eat.

Just then a knock on the door broke Their Trance. Yuri opened it and smiled. "Hello!" He greeted the person as He opened the Door wide.

"Hello Guys! How's Krystal?" It was Donghae handling some paper bags with foods. "I brought My Wife Devina, My Son Kanjio and Devina's Niece, Joy to play with Krystal." He introduced His Family to Them.

Jessica stood up and hugged Him. "Thank you, Oppa, Thank You for saving Krystal." She teary eyed thanked Him. Donghae pulled off from the hug.

"No problem, Jessi." He told Her. Jessica faced His Family and greeted each one of Them.

They seated on the Couch to watch Television, the kids were playing around.

Krystal then stirred from Her sleep. "Oppa.." She mumbled. The little girl, Joy noticed Her and shouted.

"Uncle.. Krystal is awake." She called out. They all went to the bed to check on Her.

"O-Oppa.." She mumbled one more time. Krystal slowly opened Her eyes as tears were dripping down Her cheeks. "Oppa." She keep on calling. Yuri went to Her side and hugged Her.

"Oppa's here Baby." He cooed.

"Donghae Oppa.." Krystal called and extend Her hands for Donghae.

The said guy awkwardly went to Her side. Yuri stepped back feeling embarrassed and hurt at the same time.

Jessica was attending Krystal's need, while Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany were talking, Yuri would take a glance at Krystal who was having a good time with the Lee's.

"Dude, I think Krystal can go out tonight. Later in the midnight is Our flight and We need to go home." Taeyeon kept on talking to Him but the Latter was just sighing.

Noticing Him, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and shake Her head. "I know there's something happened between Krystal and the two of You, Yul." Yuri looked at Tiffany. "We're not as dumb as You think we were, Yul. Krystal will never runaway if You were paying attention to Her, You know how much She loves to cling. So Kwon Yuri what did You and Jessica did to Her?" Tiffany asked like an investigator.

Yuri started to tell Them the story, Tiffany felt sad and Taeyeon hugged Her shaking His head. "Oh My poor baby. I feel sorry for Her." Tiffany said.

"I know Tiff, I know." Yuri run His hands through His hair.

"Donghae Oppa, awe You gonna visit Kwyshtal in the house?" Krystal asked as She play with Kanjio and Joy.

"Why not, do You want to play with Kanjio and Joy?"

"Yes! Kwyshtal like to play with Devina Unnie too." She exclaimed. Jessica smiled seeing Her Sister happy. "Kanjio can be Kwyshtal's Schoolmate."

"Kanjio and Joy Unnie studies in France, Baby. We will be back to Paris in two days." Donghae's Wife Devina cupped Her chubby cheeks.

Krystal pouted, She thought She can play with Them for a long time. Seeing this Devina kissed Her head. "Don't worry, Baby, this will not be the last time We will see each other." She assured. Krystal smiled, They became like a Family to Her even if it's just a short span.

The Lee Couple went out to buy something, while Taeny went to pay for Krystal's hospital bills. Yuri and Jessica were lying on the Couch, resting and listening to the kiddie conversation from the three cute kids.

"That's not how You do it, Kanjio!" Joy shouted as She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter