Chapter 82: Indestructible

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 82:

A few months have passed, Christmas and New Year passed so fast, Our Favorite Family is living a happy life loving each other. 

 

In a couple of months a lot of good things happened to everyone, from their families and friends in Korea to the Families in California, everything is doing great and they are so grateful for what they have right now.

 

Just like with Yoong, he is getting a lot of love from his fans, his movie was a success and it garnered him lots of fans, he is now taking a break from the limelight before he start to film his new movie the next month. He currently helping his parents in the business. He is now known as Lim Yoong, a famous actor and business heir and not just as Lim Yoong who is a rookie actor and Kwon Yuri's brother. His family is proud of him for making his own name in the industry he chose to work on.

 

Seohyun is so proud of her boyfriend, She and Yoong still has a sweet and strong relationship, their parents let them go out on a date alone because they already gain their trust. She graduated from college and now training as the new head of Kim Recording Studios since Hyoyeon stepped down from the position, but he still has an important position as one of the executives in the company.

 

The reason Hyoyeon gave up his high position in their company was to focus on helping Nicole in Jung Inc., He knew how hard it is for her to handle it alone especially that his wife is now ten weeks pregnant with their first child. They found out about it just a week ago after he bring his wife for a check up since she's feeling sick and passed out during a meeting and they were happy to know that they will be parents by the end of the year.

 

Nicole was having a sensitive pregnancy, she can't go to work because she feels ill, Good thing that she got Hyoyeon to back her up, as her cravings are crazy, her husband wasn't able to get a nice rest since she always wake him up in the middle of the night to get some rare foods to eat.

 

As for SooSun, they are preparing to move in LA by the next couple of months, Sooyoung was able to get huge place under K2 Building and Jung Inc., for the SHIKSHIN restaurant in LA and is now getting ready to open in a few months, while the restaurant in Seoul is will be under the management of Lee Entertainment.

 

While YulSic will have a talk with the Production of the Return of Superman, the Producers are eager to get them in the show, they even set an appointment with the couple and will arrive by next month, until now Jessica is still reluctant on allowing the kids to be exposed publicly, Yuri was fine with it as long as they won't be away from Jessica but they still need to sort things out and give a final decision.

 

Krystal is still the adorable girl, she's growing up so fast and now talks like a matured girl.

 

Tiffany's due in a couple of weeks and will give birth on the birthday month of Irene, Taeyeon and the triplets. Taeyeon was excited to see the new addition to their growing family. They still don't know what the gender will be, though it wouldn't be a bad thing if the baby will be another girl, but he's wishing that hopefully it's a boy this time. But girl or boy, he's happy nonetheless, what's important is, His wife will have a safe delivery.

 

Now, YulSic Couple are going to the Hwang Mansion to visit their family, They will throw a small baby shower to the smiling princess. Just the family members.

 

"Are the gifts wrapped already?" Jessica asked as she put Manse on his car seat.

 

Yuri lift up the bags with gifts and showed it to his wife. "Seobang wrapped them!" He proudly said and put the gifts inside the car then went to the driver seat.

 

"Let's go!" He cheered then started the engine and drive away.

 

"I didn't know my husband is good at gift wrapping." Jessica said wiggling her eyebrows.

 

Yuri chuckled and pinch his wife cheek. "I watch videos on how to do it baby." He said and focus his eyes on the road.

 

Jessica then look at the kids. "Our three handsome boys are turning two with their Irene Noona in a few weeks!!" She told them with an excited voice.

 

The boys giggled as if they understand what their Mother said.

 

"Mama Wow!" Minguk told his Mother.

 

Jessica giggled, the kids are learning to speak slowly. "Yes Kookie.. it's wow!! What do you wanna do on your birthday?" She asked. "Just a simple party with grandpas and grandmas? Or travel to Seoul?"

 

Yuri smiled at what he hears, Jessica always talk to their kids, asking them things they want as if the three boys can already decide.

 

"Or.. we can go to Disneyland!!!" She squealed and clap her hands looking at the kids' reactions.

 

The three boys clapped their hands as well, hearing their mother's cheerful voice made them excited to whatever she told them.

 

"What about gift? What do you want Mommy and Daddy to give you? Dinosaur plush? You love Dinosaurs right?" She asked them. "You want Dinosaur as Mommy and Daddy's gift?"

 

"Mommy, we want a baby sister!!" Yuri said, sounding like a baby then look at his wife.

 

Jessica smiled timidly at him, they are talking about having another baby lately but She's still taking pills.

 

"You boys wanna have a baby sister?" Jessica asked the boys and they only giggle. She turned to her husband and caress his face. "Someday baby. We will have another baby someday." She said.

 

Yuri nodded, he's happy that they were able to talk about it freely, without any tension and pressure between them.

 

"I know."

 

They arrived exactly lunch time, Taeny Couple is already there since last week, Taeyeon filed a leave from work to be with Tiffany.

 

"Oh My, my handsome little versions of Poppa are here!!" Poppa Hwang said and kneeled down to face the kids.

 

"Give Poppa kisses boys." Jessica told her kids.

 

"Aigoo!! My little boys are so sweet!" The old man hugged the boys.

 

"Kyaaaahhhh!!" They heard a loud deafening scream from Irene.

 

Jessica laughed at her. "Oww. Little Taengoo is jealous of the boys. Don't worry Poppa loves you a lot!" She said.

 

Poppa Hwang spread his arms for Irene and the little girl ran to hug her great grandfather.

 

"Ooohh! I love my great grandkids! More than their mothers."

 

Jessica and Tiffany heard it and rolled their eyes. "Poppa! You told us we are the best grandkids in the whole wide world?" The brunette sulk.

 

"That was before, when you're still kids. But now, I have the three handsome boys and Irene, plus the baby inside your big tummy." He laughed out loud.

 

"Poppa don't love me anymore!" Krystal said she came down from her room and heard her grandfather.

 

"That's not true, Poppa loves you more than your Unnies." The old man laughed again.

 

Jessica carried her sister and kissed her cheeks. "I missed you baby." She whispered. "You're getting heavier and taller huh. By the next few months it will be hard for me to carry you." She told her.

 

"I missed you too." The little kid answered. "And Yeah, Mommy told me i'll be taller than Unnies soon." She happily said.

 

"Yeah, that's why you should let Unnie carry you like this for now." She said.

 

Krystal look around. "Where's Oppa?" She asked.

 

"He's inside our room." Jessica said.

 

Yuri then went down after he settled their bags in the room. He saw Krystal and carried her. "My little princess is big now." He told her and kissed her cheek.

 

"Of course Oppa. It's only Unnies who are not gonna grow up anymore." Krystal said that made Yuri laugh.

 

Momma Hwang arrived with JeTi's mothers from the mall and gathered everyone. "After lunch we will start our baby shower!!" Their grandmother told them.

 

Everyone eat lunch then prepared for the mini baby shower. Yuri and Taeyeon video called everyone in Seoul to join them. IU came too that made Tiffany happy.

 

"Woah! This is so early." Nicole said, it's only half passed seven in the morning on Seoul.

 

"The baby shower will start, we will give her the gifts, and Tiffany will have a speech." Yuri said.l, everyone settled in the living room.

 

They gave Tiffany gifts, she received a lot of gifts that will be used by their new baby.

 

Even their friends in Korea have gifts for her, Yuri stood up and gave her two sets of toys and clothes.

 

"Yul that's a lot!" Taeyeon told his friend.

 

Tiffany smiled and look at Yuri's gifts. "Wow Pink!" She exclaimed.

 

"It's can be worn by boys too. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter