Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48:

 

Krystal was inside the nursery room, she just went home from school, she's been quiet ever since the Kwon Family left. And it perturbed the elders since they aren't used to it.

 

She's been playing with Her Mickey plush and not talking to anybody. Irene crawled to her and tried to hold her Mickey.

 

"Iwene wants to play with Unnie's Mickey?" She asked the little girl. And Irene smiled in return. "Unnie will give Iwene's Minnie." She said and stood up to take the Minnie Plush in her crib.

 

Irene is the only one she talks to. She don't even play with Suho anymore thinking that her Yuri Oppa will go back and bring her to their house if he finds out that she's not playing with the little boy anymore.

 

"Hewe!" She said. Irene immediately grab her pink dressed plush and it's nose. "Iwene shouldn't Minnie. Only kiss." She said. "Chuchu!" She said.

 

Irene look at her Unnie and pouted her lips and showed it to Krystal. "You want to kiss Unnie?" She asked and leaned down to give the cute little baby a kiss.

 

She noticed that Irene is wearing a pink dress and Shoes that she usually wear whenever they're going somewhere.

 

"Whewe awe you going?" She asked the little girl as she felt her heart beats double. She don't feel good at this.

 

She stood up to walk to Irene's closet and opened it wide. She was shock to see that all Irene's clothes were gone.

 

She started to whimper, it's just a week since Kwon's left and now the Kim's too. She kneeled down and hugged Irene.

 

"Why Evewyone leave?" She asked Irene. "Is Kwyshtal bad?" She asked then cried.

 

She feels alone, alone in the big Mansion with her Family. It feels like when her Unnies go back to Korea to work.

 

"Nobody loves Kwyshtal anymowe!!" She said and hugged her knees.

 

Irene crawled to her and stood up with the help of her Unnie's body. She squeezed Krystal's arms and bend her body up and down. Like she was entertaining Krystal.

 

"Nie.nie." She mumbled. Krystal look up to her with her tear stained face. Irene gave her the cheeky smile her father taught her, showing her four front white teeth.

 

"Do you love Unnie?" She asked. Irene raised her one arm and played close, Open that her Unnie taught her. "If Kwyshtal have babies too, Kwyshtal won't leave. Because leaving makes people cwy." She said and cried.

 

Tiffany entered the room and saw her. "Kryssie?" She called and kneeled down.

 

The said little girl look up and spread her arms for a hug. Tiffany hugged her and her back.

 

"Why will Unnie and Taeng Oppa leave?" She asked crying. "Is it because Kwyshtal is a bad giwl?" She asked.

 

Tiffany shake her head. "Of course not baby. You are a very good little girl. And a loving Unnie to Irene and Noona to the triplets." Tiffany was holding back her tears.

 

"Then why Unnie and Oppa has to leave?" She asked pouting.

 

"Unnie and Oppa will move to another house baby. The house near Taeng Oppa's office." Tiffany said.

 

"Can Kwyshtal move too? Yuwee Oppa and Jessi Unnie don't love Kwyshtal anymowe that's why they don't bwing Kwyshtal along." She sobbed.

 

"We will take you there when everything is settled. But now. You have to stay here to finish schooling."

 

Krystal could only cry. "Kwyshtal don't wanna go to school anymowe!!" She shouted and ran outside.

 

After Yuri left Taeyeon is the one who brings her to school and now that Taeyeon will leave too. She don't wanna go to school anymore.

 

Tiffany sighed and picked up her daughter. "Your Unnie loves you a lot!" She whispered to Irene and kissed her cheek.

 

Krystal was outside with Taeyeon, she's wailing to her Oppa to bring her to their house.

 

"Oppa let Kwyshtal come!!" She cried. Taeyeon carried her and pat her back.

 

"Shh. Don't cry baby. Oppa will visit you with Irene and the boys." He cooed.

 

"No! Liar! Like Yuwee Oppa! Nobody loves Kwyshtal!!" She cried.

 

Taeyeon kissed her head. "Oppa promised to take you to our house and play with the babies. I promise." He whispered.

 

He tried to put her down but she wouldn't let go. "Baby We have to go. It's going dark soon." He said calmly but Krystal only shake her head.

 

Tiffany kissed Krystal's cheek as well as Irene then get in the car.

 

"No!! Kwyshtal wants to come!!" She cried harder.

 

"Stop it Krystal Jung!" Daddy Strictly told his youngest. "If Daddy says you'll stay here, you will stay here with Your Mommy and Daddy, you Understand?" Daddy Jung said.

 

This made the little one cry harder. "You bad daddy!! Kwyshtal don't like bad daddy!!" She shouted. "Kwyshtal don't wanna live with Daddy!!" She kept on shouting that made the older man mad.

 

Daddy Jung took her out of Taeyeon's hold and bring her to the playroom. And made her sit on her thinking chair. Then leave her inside the room alone.

 

Taeyeon bid goodbye to everyone sadly and drive to their new home. Daddy Jung pat his shoulder and waved goodbye.

 

"How's Krystal?" Paps asked.

 

"She's inside her playroom." Daddy Jung said as he sighed deeply. Krystal don't understand things since she's still a kid who only wants to get whatever she desires.

 

"Don't be harsh on her, She's still a kid. She needs to be guided to understand what's happening." Momma Hwang said.

 

Daddy Jung nodded and hugged his wife who has been lonely ever since Jessica and her family moved out.

 

After a couple of minutes, he went back and open the door, Krystal's still crying.

 

"Kwyshtal wants to go out!!" Krystal shouted.

 

Daddy Jung kneeled and talk to her.

 

"Krystal, you cannot go with your Unnies and Oppas. They have their own family they need to take care of." He explained calmly.

 

"But Oppas and Unnies said they love Kwyshtal." She reasoned out.

 

"We love you too. Daddy was also sad that they moved to their own house. Your Mom is so sad too, especially that she know that you don't wanna be with Us anymore." He said with a hint of sadness.

 

"You only love your Unnies and Oppas and not Mommy and Daddy." He added.

 

Krystal sobbed as she understands what her father is saying. "That's not twue. Kwyshtal loves Mommy and Daddy a lot. Pops and Mommas too. Also uncles and aunties." She said wiping her tears away.

 

"And we love you a lot. You are our baby remember? If you move with them, we don't have our baby anymore." He was fixing her hair that's blocking her face.

 

"Don't be Mad at Us baby. We only want you here because we're gonna miss you a lot. Your Unnies and Oppas will visit you here and you can go to their houses, but you will go back home after. This is your home baby. You should stay here." He said and held her hands.

 

"Oppas and Unnies have little babies to take good care of. It will be hard for them to take care of a lot of babies especially that Your Jessi Unnie will start working soon." Krystal stopped crying and look at her Dad. "Do you want them to have a hard time?" He asked and kissed her small hands.

 

Krystal shake her head. "Kwyshtal sowwy Daddy." She apologized.

 

He smiled. Krystal is a very smart kid. "It's alright! Daddy loves you a lot."

 

"Kwyshtal loves Daddy too."

 

"Now, can you give Daddy a big hug and a kiss?" He asked.

 

Krystal nodded and spread her arms for a hug and leave a peck on his lips. Daddy Jung carried her outside, Krystal leaned her head on her Daddy's shoulder, while Daddy Jung's caressing her back.

 

He totally missed having Krystal in his arms. That is why he is so eager to not allow her to go with Jessica, because he misses his kids so much.

 

Krystal had been too close to Her Oppas especially to Yuri and Taeyeon that she don't notice her Daddy anymore.

 

It's not that he's mad at the boys, No. He loves his in laws and he's thankful to them for taking care of her Daughters and Tiffany but he's a father. He needs his Children's love too.

 

That night, Krystal slept in her Parents room just like the old times.

 

---

 

Yuri woke up early to prepare them breakfast, Jessica will go back to work today. So he will bring the three kids to his office, he already set up the playpen for them.

 

After showering he went straight to the Kids' room to check on them. Minguk is already awake.

 

He smiled seeing him and waved. "Good Morning My Cute little Singer." He greeted kissing his cheek. Minguk quickly smiled and spread his arms for him.

 

He carried him and sway playfully. The kids like getting swayed. "This will be your first time going to Dada's office. Are you excited?" He asked.

 

The little boy could only look at him in confusion. He was about to put him down when he cried.

 

"Oh! Our little kookie wants Dada!" He cooed and carried him again, Manse then woke up and wanted to be carried too.

 

He carried them and went to the kitchen, He settled them to the high chairs while he prepares for food. "Just wait here okay? Dada will make some food." He said and gave the two kids toys to play then played music for them.

 

He took out his phone and dialed Mommy Jung's number. Krystal hasn't talking to them and it's already a week since they moved, the Taeny Couple with little Irene has moved yesterday and Tiffany was so sad because Krystal was crying again.

 

He calls Mommy Jung so many times everyday to ask about the little girl and talk to her but Krystal doesn't wanna talk to any of them.

 

"Hello Yuri?" Mommy Jung answered.

 

"Good morning Mom! How's Krystal?" He asked.

 

"She's good. She just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter