Chapter 80: YulSic Moments part 2

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

Chapter 80:

Jessica woke up unusually early and prepared for the day. She went out and greeted her family in the living room.

 

"Good morning!" She greeted and went out.

 

Her Aunts look at each other. "What in the world happened to her?" Mommy Hwang asked.

 

Jessica passed by her grandparents in the garden and waved at them. "Jessi! Where are you going this early?" Momma Jung asked.

 

"I'll just jog Momma. Morning exercise." She said and ran out.

 

"Woah! Jessi wake up early to do exercise?" Momma Jung look at her husband.

 

Jessica was running around, this is her way to be y. "I need to cut off my food." She whispered while panting.

 

"Hello Miss!" Someone greeted her.

 

"Hi!" She said then focus on what she was doing.

 

"Mind if I join you?" The guy asked.

 

"I won't mind but my husband will. Bye!" She said then speed up her running. "Flirts here and there." She thought.

 

She sat on a bench and drink water, she then take her phone out and look at Her four boys' pictures.

 

"Oh! Jess?" A girl called her and she look up. She gritted her teeth but managed to put up a smile.

 

"Hi Juran. Surprise to see you here." She said and tapped the space next to her.

 

"I checked in a hotel near the beach. I'm doing my usual morning jog. Are you with someone?" She asked and look around.

 

Jessica smiled and shake her head, she knew this girl is looking for her husband. "No! I'm alone." She said.

 

"I see you want to stay fit. Is it because of what i told you yesterday? If so, then don't mind it." Juran said smiling. "Anyway, may I invite you and Yuri in a lunch with your kids?" She asked.

 

"Uh.. We have plans today since this is our last day here."

 

Juran smiled. "Oh really. This is my last day here too. I'll be flying to LA tomorrow." She said happily.

 

Jessica smiled too. "That's great." She said then her phone rings. "KkabSeobang ❤️" it reads.

 

She excitedly answered it. "Baby." She answered.

 

"Baby.. i was looking for you. Mom told me you went out for a jog." Yuri said. Jessica giggled totally forget that there is someone listening to her.

 

"Yeah, i'll go home now." She said.

 

"No need, i can see you from here." He said. Jessica look around and saw her husband and Krystal pulling the kids' wagon and is now running to them.

 

She hang up and stood up, Yuri happily stopped to their spot and saw Juran. Jessica greeted the kids with kisses.

 

"Good Morning." He greeted and the other girl smiled in return. He then turned to his wife and hugged her. "I missed you." He whispered.

 

"I missed you too." She said.

 

Juran look at the kids. "Who are these cute kids?" She asked then pat their heads.

 

"The three boys are our kids, this is Tiffany's kid, Irene then Sunny's kid Sulli and this cute little princess is Krystal, Sica's sister. He introduced to her.

 

"Hi!! I'm Aunt Juran." She happily said. "Your boys are so handsome. No wonder why, their father is hell of a handsome guy, these boys will definitely be girls' magnet." She smiled at Yuri. "Just hope they end up with the right girl in the future."

 

Jessica didn't like what she said and just carried her sister, while Yuri smiled widely and hold his wife's hand. "Thank you. They are Jessica's kids, so yeah expect them to be so cute." He said.

 

Juran crossed her arms. "I want to invite you for lunch but I guess you're busy today." She told Yuri.

 

"Yes, we'll take the kids to the beach and let them play." Yuri nonchalantly told her, he's just so excited and proud to talk about their family.

 

Jessica faced her husband. "Let's go." said.

 

Yuri nodded. "We'll go ahead." He smiled. 

 

"Kids, say bye bye to Auntie Juran." Jessica told them while showing them how to wave.

 

The kids wave and smiled cutely. "Oh gosh! All I can see is little Yuls. They are so cute."

 

They are walking around, Yuri was happily telling her about his dream last night but Jessica is so busy thinking about someone else.

 

"Baby." Yuri called. "Are you okay?" He asked.

 

Krystal kissed her sister, and this actions brought her back to trance. "Unnie is spacing out." Krystal said.

 

"Are you okay Sica?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah. I'm just tired." She said.

 

"Shall we go home?" He asked and she nodded.

 

They went home together, and played with the kids first before they shower.

 

"I'm surprised to know that you went out to jog." Yuri said as she scrub his wife's back.

 

They are inside the huge bathtub with the kids cleaning themselves.

 

"Kyaaak!!" Manse squealed as he play with the bubbles.

 

"I woke up early so i just went out to exercise." She said while looking after the kids.

 

Munguk took his chance to freely take milk from his mother, he sat on her lap and on her .

 

"A shikshin will forever be shikshin." Yuri chuckled and look at his Son.

 

He then stood up and went on the other side facing Jessica, the kids are in the middle of them.

 

"We should do this often." He said happily and played with the water, splashing it to the kids.

 

"Dada!!" Daehan wipe his face and scratch his eyes. He then cried as it hurt his eyes.

 

"I'm so sorry." Yuri said and wash his face with clean water.

 

"Daddy is so playful." Jessica said and pinch Minguk's cheek. "Enough Kookie. We'll clean up now." She said.

 

Yuri watch his wife's body and gulp. He could himself heating up. Jessica's effect on him is incredibly powerful. Just a simple glimpse of her makes him feel hot.

 

"Sica you look so hot right now." He blurted out.

 

Jessica blushed and felt shy all of a sudden. She submerged herself on the soapy water letting her husband see only her face.

 

"You're blushing baby." Yuri teased to ease .

 

"Yah!" Jessica yell playfully.

 

"Alright, we'll clean up now." He said and showered for real.

 

After cleaning up they went out and put the kids on the bed and put them diapers and clothes.

 

Yuri put the kids down and let them play as they both put on some clothes.

 

He went to his wife who has her back facing him and envelope her in a back hug.

 

"You are so beautiful Sica." He whispered and nibble her neck.

 

Jessica got goosebumps all over her body because of it. "Let's put on some clothes and go down." She said and faced him.

 

"I'm so thankful you are wearing bathrobe right now. Because if not, I don't know." He said and pulled her closer to him by her waist.

 

Jessica smiled and pulled him in a kiss. "You are covered with towel but I can feel your..." She stop and look at the kids. "Baby down there." She whispered and giggled.

 

"He wants his Mommy now." He whispered back.

 

"We can't.. we have lots of activities today." She said and proceed on choosing the clothes she will wear for the day.

 

Yuri hug her again. "But we can do it as our last activity for this day." She chuckled ily.

 

Her breathing hitched. "Sure. If we're not tired." She said.

 

Yuri got excited and put on some comfortable clothes. "Sica no y top okay?" He said and look at his wife who is about to wear a y top.

 

Jessica stop and put the top down. She look for some shirt and wear it. "Do I look fine now?" She asked showing herself.

 

Yuri put his thumb up and smiled cheekily. She rolled her eyes and hold Daehan's Hand and went out.

 

Yuri followed with Manse and Minguk and went to the living room where their friends are.

 

The kids are starting to throw tantrums because they want to eat. "Are you hungry now?" Jessica asked. "Want Mommy to cook us breakfast?"

 

Yuri heard it and cough. "Sica.. our Mom's cook breakfast for us." He said.

 

Jessica pouted, she know her cooking is not good but she really wants to learn. "Teach me to cook properly baby. So I could make something special for my Hubby and my lovely kids." She told Yuri.

 

The tanned guy nodded and kissed her cheek. "When we go back home, i'll teach you some easy recipes." He said.

 

"Promise?" She said and raised her pinky finger.

 

Yuri lift his pinky finger and intertwined it with her. "I promise." He said.

 

"Waaaahhh!" They heard a loud crying from one of the kids, they look at the and saw Minguk crying while Krystal was hugging the crying Sulli.

 

"What happened?" Yuri asked and take Sulli as Jessica coax Minguk.

 

"Sulli hit Kookie with her toy." Krystal said.

 

Yuri coax Sulli who is in her tantrums again. "Shh.. Papa Yul is here." He said, Irene then walked to Yuri and wanted to get carried too.

 

"Where are your parents?" Yuri asked as if the kids can answer him.

 

"Tiff Unnie went to the hospital because Unnie's tummy is big." Krystal said like a reporter. "With Taengoo Oppa."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter