Chapter 74: Party All night!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 74:

The boys were preparing for the party, while the girls were just watching their men who are so busy.

Taeyeon and Yuri smiled to their wives while the two girls rolled their eyes. They still can't believe how their grandfathers manipulate them.

 

"I gotta go check my kids! They are more important than watching these men looking so excited for their night out!" She shouted enough for her husband to hear.

 

Tiffany followed too, she's sulking at her husband for following their grandfathers.

 

They've been craving for their husband's warmth ever since their grandfathers told them about the punishment. Yuri and Taeyeon don't come near them because Poppa Hwang told them that they will not allow them to see Krystal once they are back in LA, and of course being so in love with the little girl Taeyeon and Yuri chose to keep distance from them for this day.

 

"Jessi~" Tiffany called her cousin as they entered the playroom.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"We should do something! I really feel that something's gonna happen tonight!" The brunette said looking so worried.

 

Jessica thought for a moment. "I'm actually planning on making him stay. But.. if that won't work i think we should make a plan B." She said and hold her chin.

 

Tiffany caressed her sleeping daughter's hair as she sigh. She's helpless, she wanted her husband to stay but she doubt he will since it's her grandfather's request.

 

Jessica then snapped her fingers. "I know! We should hide inside their car." She said happily.

 

Tiffany look at her unbelievably. "Are you idiot?" She asked rolling her eyes. "My Taetae knows my smell. Even without perfume! We'll get caught!" She told her.

 

Jessica bite her lip, her plan won't work since Yuri is so familiar with her natural body scent.

 

"What do you have in mind?" She asked her 'smart' cousin.

 

It's time for Tiffany to 'think so hard'. Her eyes then twinkled while looking at her cousin. "We should disguise as strippers! You've experienced it with Yuri right?"

 

Jessica shake her head unbelievably. "Are you serious? You? Stripper? Tiff.." She stopped as she think of the right words. "Your baby might get cold." She said instead. Tiffany is sensitive at the moment and she can't say harsh things especially about her looks.

 

Tiffany pouted. "Is it because i'm fat?" She asked.

 

Jessica sighed, she knew it. "No honey. It's just a baby bump not fat. And if your tummy is big that means you're taking care of the baby so well!" She smiled.

 

Tiffany was happy with what she heard and smiled at her cousin. "Really?" She asked.

 

Jessica nodded. "And you are beautiful. It runs in our genes." She said.

 

Tiffany nodded foolishly. "Yes. That's true." She said happily.

 

"Back on our topic! What should we do now?" Jessica asked.

 

"Let's just follow their whereabouts!" Tiffany said. "We can go wherever they go without them knowing! And we can bring the two girls with us." She whispered.

 

Jessica nodded at her cousin's idea and laid down next to the kids.

 

---

 

"Alright, we'll go there in an hour, do whatever you want in the meantime." Papa Jung announced.

 

Hearing this made Yuri almost run to get to his wife, he needs Jessica right now since he missed her so bad.

 

He saw her Going out of the Playroom. "Sicababy!" He called and ran to her.

 

The said girl just look at him then rolled her eyes, she then walked inside her room to lock herself up but even before she close the door Yuri hold the door.

 

"Sica.." He called. Jessica let him in as she climbed the bed taking her book to read.

 

Yuri sighed, he knew she's mad and she badly wants to stop him from going but her grandfathers are the boss and they can't say no to them.

 

He crawled on the bed and sit in front of his wife. "Baby we're leaving in an hour." He said looking at her.

 

Jessica didn't speak and continued reading. "Baby.. we won't see each other for the whole night. Talk to me please i'm gonna miss you." He said and massaged her thighs.

 

"Whatever, I don't care about you anymore. Do whatever pleases you and don't think of me." She said still her eyes on the book.

 

Yuri take the book out of her hold and put it on the edge of the bed, far from his wife.

 

"Don't say that.. i'm gonna miss you a lot and you say you don't care of me anymore? It's not like i'm leaving you forever Sica. I'll just be in another place for a night. Don't be mad." He told her trying to hold her hand.

 

Jessica slap his hands away. "Yeah! Whatever! Go away and let me rest." She said and covered herself to sleep.

 

But Yuri didn't leave, he was watching his wife sulk. He then pulled the cover and laid next to her.

 

"I'm gonna miss you for one whole night love." Yuri whispered to her ear then kissed it. "Don't do this baby, how can I not think of you? We'll stay in our beach house which is a very memorable place for me, that place is our love place." He smiled but Jessica is still sulking. "I will think of you the whole night, You know I can't leave without you." He whispered his hand on her waist.

 

Jessica smirked. "You can't leave without me? You're only saying that, but when you get there and see other girls, i'm a hundred and one percent sure that you'll forget you have a wife." She said taking his hand away.

 

"That's not true.. How will I forget about you? You are My Love, i will never exchange you to some girls. I love you more than any girl in this world."

 

Jessica turned around and faced him. "You love me so much?" She asked, Yuri nodded happily. "Then stay here. I can't sleep tonight." She told him.

 

Yuri pouted and hugged her. "Sica.. you know I can't." He whispered.

 

Jessica's hand went down to his bulge and squeezed it. "Let's make love tonight.. i'll blow you real good." She said and kiss his lips to convince him. "It's been almost a week without making love. I missed you a lot. We can do a lot of things tonight." She told him and kiss him again and again.

 

Yuri was getting a little convinced. He too wants to touch his wife tonight but he need to go.

 

"I'm waiting baby." Jessica said seductively.

 

"You're killing me here baby. Please don't do this." He whined.

 

Jessica sat up and crossed her arms. "I just prove something." She said looking away. "You don't love me like what you claim." She then hop off and walk to the door.

 

Yuri immediately stood up and pulled her back to the bed. "Sica don't you trust me?" He asked and laid down with his wife on top of him.

 

"I do. But not my grandpas." She said.

 

"I can promise you that whatever Pops and Papa do, i will be faithful to you. That's for sure. I love you. Please trust me."

 

Jessica sighed and nodded. "Thank you." He said and kissed her. "I need you to promise me something too."

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Promise me you won't do something to follow us." He told her.

 

Jessica pouted and nodded her head, she put her right hand on her back and crossed her fingers. "I promise." She lied.

 

Yuri was happy, he cupped her face and pulled her for a kiss. "Thank you Sica. I love you."

 

---

 

"Let's go!!" The guys with their wives pair by pair went out. The elder guys and Kyuhyun were inside the car since they already talked to their wives.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were the first one to go out. "We'll be back Mushroom. Don't be too stress. Please take care of the baby and most importantly yourself. I love you." Taeyeon said and hugged his wife.

 

Tiffany sighed and nodded. "I love you too. Be good and think of me all the time." She said. Taeyeon nodded his head and kissed her one last time.

 

Hyoyeon was holding his girlfriend's hand. "Babe.. I'll treat you out on a date when we get back. I love you."

 

"Don't get too close to Papa. He'll do something naughty." Nicole pouted that made her boyfriend laugh.

 

"You're too cute!!" Hyoyeon pinch her cheek. "I love you." He said and kissed her.

 

Sooyoung was holding his crying daughter, the little kid wouldn't let go of her dad thinking that he will go away forever.

 

"Appa." Sulli cried louder. Sooyoung was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter