Chapter 1: The CEO

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!

This is our first fanfic! Please support it well!!

(Please Bear with the Typographical and Grammatical mistakes..)

Chapter 1:

".... And it will be our chance to get Lee Enterprise, Ms. Jung." Jessica sighed, as she nodded her head and stood up. Her Personal Assistant approached her handing her the pending Papers that she needed to sign.

After their meeting she picked Her Papers She left on the table inside the Board Room. She sighed in relief while making her way to Her Office and get back to her pending works.

Plopping Herself to Her Swivel Chair, She rested Her Head to the Headrest, closing Her Eyes and Her Head is Facing the ceiling. She's thinking about the expansion of Their Company.

She was startled when she heard a sudden banging on Her Office Door and it suddenly opens.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, What are your plans huh? Are you going to stay there forever?" Her Best Friend/Cousin asked her while walking towards her table.

"Pss. Ever heard the word KNOCK? You know hitting the door with your knuckles to get My Attention and wait for Permission before you step into a Private Room like My Office. Haven't heard it, Tiff?" She asked Her Red haired Cousin annoyingly while massaging Her Head.

"I'm sorry Jung if it's your room or office it wasn't part of My System." Tiffany proudly stated while comfortably sitting on the Chair across Her Cousin.

"What are you doing here anyway?" She asked ignoring Her Cousin's Queen Bee Attitude.

"I'm here to ask you out later. You know?" The Red Haired Girl told her while wiggling Her Eyebrows. Jessica definitely knows what Her Cousin is talking about but just pretended to be oblivious to it.

"Oh My Gosh Tiff, I didn't know you go that way huh." She faked a shock look to .

"Duh! Are You out of Your Mind Jung? Even if it's true that I'm into Girls, I won't ever Date You." Tiffany said rolling Her Eyes.

"Why not, I'm Hot?" She boasted.

"Duh! Being Work-a-holic and having such a Boring Attitude doesn't make You Hot. Having such a Beautiful Face isn't enough Ms. Jung. You need to have a Life." Her Cousin shouted.

"I have a life, Tiff. I just don't get why you keep on telling me to have One." She reasoned out while turning Her laptop on, She still has a lot of work and She definitely know Where Their Conversation is heading and She doesn't want to talk about Herself or Her Life again.

"What kind of Life are You Talking about huh? Work, Home, Work, Home? Is that what You Call Life? How will you get a Boyfriend if you keep on doing that huh? Tell Me?" She stops typing on Her Laptop and looked at Her Cousin incredulously while taking Her Eye Glasses off.

Work Freak, that's Her Nickname from Her Friends and Her Family because Once She enter the Building expect not to See Her the entire Work hours because She's always inside Her Office, doing Reports, Reading Proposals and Talking to some Partners.

Jessica Jung, One of the well known names in the Business World, She is the Heiress of One of the Top Companies in Korea, after She Graduate from College She decided to Fly to Korea for the first time, so at Twenty One She Learned to handle Her Family's Company being the First Grandchild of the Jung’s.

"Stop lecturing me about getting a Boyfriend, Tiff. I'm too far from being an Old Maid, so don't worry. And besides I'm not really looking for someone, so why bother finding Me One?" She asks and put back Her Eye Glass and starts typing Her Reports again.

"Just ignore her." She told herself.

"Aren't you bored with Your Life? You are exactly the definition of the word.." She cut Her Cousin's words.

"I'm not lonely if that's what you mean. My Life is definitely perfect." She said not looking at her friend.

"How could you say It's Perfect, huh?" Tiffany asked.

She smiled and looked at her Cousin. "Well, I have a Work, I have my friends and of course I have You Guys, My Family! Is that enough for you to prove My Perfect Life?" She said showing Her Puppy Eyes.

"Geez. Could you please stop that?" Tiffany said looking disgusted while pointing at Her Face. "So? What now? I've been here for quite so long, Are You coming or not?"

"You know my answer Tiff." She said still didn't bother to look at Her Cousin.

"Tsk. Why did I even ask you??" Tiffany whispered but her 'boring' Cousin still heard it.

"Exactly! I have tons of work need to do, Tiff. Don't you have any upcoming Projects?"

"I do. But you know Me, Jess. I can do it while having Fun. You know what I mean, right? PARTY!!!" She said while showing Her Cousin a little bit of Her Dance Moves.

"Geez. Stop it, will you?"

"Jessi.. Why don't you try to Go out and make Friends with Everyone? Not just sitting there and making Yourself Busy with Those Paper Works. You're still Young, Jess. Let yourself have some Fun." Tiffany lectured her.

"I don't have time for those kind of stuffs, Dear, I'd rather Sit here and do My Things than Mingling with Some People who just want to Flirt and all."

"Whatever, oh before I forgot, we have to pick Bunny and Her Husband up later, okay?" She announce but seems like Her Cousin didn't heard Her at all.

"Get it?.. Hey are you even listening to me?" She asked while crossing Her Arms.

"Yeah, yeah. Do you have anything else to say? 'Cause if You don't, Please Tiff.. I have a lot of things need to do." Said Jessica while shooing her Cousin.

"Oh My Gee. Are you kicking me out of Your Oh-So-Boring-Office, Sooyeon?" Tiffany asked in disbelief.

"Isn't it obvious? Get out Miyoung!" She faked a mad face.

"Don't forget... later. Okay?" Said Tiffany ignoring her Cousin.

Hearing this made Her Massage Her head as Her Cousin keeps on Annoying Her.

"For the nth time, Stephanie! I heard you already so stop talking and go, NOW!?" She shouted while pointing at her door.

"Why are you freaking out?" the Other Girl asked without showing even a slight fear of her.

"I'm not.. Just ring me up when it's time." She said calmly while typing.

"Good! Alright I have to go."

"Thank You!!" She Thanked Her Cousin sarcastically.

"Hmpf. Bye, Jess. See you! Mwah!" Tiffany said as she gave Her a Peck.

Her cousin finally went out, Jessica had a peaceful time to finish reading the proposals.

Time went fast and she didn't notice that it's already dark for she’s too engrossed with Her Work and forgot the Appointment she have with Her Friends. Someone knock that made her turn Her attention to.

A Petite Girl entered Her Office holding some Folders in Her Hand.

"Ms. Jung.." the Petite Girl hesitantly called. She looked up waiting for her to say something.

"What is it, Ji Eun?" She asked smiling. The said Girl pouted. She chuckled to herself as she likes teasing this Girl.

"Ms. Jung just call me IU."

"Call me Unnie then." She challenged her.

"But.."

"No buts, Ji Eun.. I know you’re My Personal Assistant and all but please just call Me Unnie."

"But that's inappropriate." She whispered enough for both of them to hear.

She sighed. Having IU as Her Assistant for Five Long Years, She has grown to treat her as Her Little Sister not just an Assistant.

"Okay, not until you learn to call Me Unnie, will I call You IU. You get it? Anyway what brought you here?"

"Hmm. Ms. Hwang has been calling me to Remind You of Your Appointment with Her, Ms. Jung. She told me to nag you to stop working Your off." Her Assistant told her.

"Sh*t I forgot about it.." She looked at Her wrist watch, it's already 10pm. "I'm late, well, I think I'm done for Today I can finally Go Home." She stated, She stand up and readied herself to Go Home instead.

"You've worked hard, Miss Jung. Take care!" Ji Eun then bowed Her Head.

"You too. You should Go Home now. See you tomorrow!" She smiled and walked her way to the elevator.

------

After Parking Her Car in the Apartment’s Basement. She went straight to the Elevator and pressed the tenth floor.

The sound of Heels could be heard echoing the hallway as she entered the almost empty Building in the Middle of the night, She Manage to walk her way to her shared Unit with Her Cousin and punched in the Security Code. Once she entered the quiet Unit, She dropped Her Bag on the Sofa as she the Television and walked to the Kitchen to prepare a Midnight Snack, an International News Flashing.

"You came Home late again, Jessi, as always!" She suddenly heard someone whining. She doesn’t need to look up to know who the owner of the Piercing High Pitch Voice is.

"Stop it, Miyoung, You know how busy I can get Once I'm in My Office. And besides, you don't need a Battalion to pick up Sunny and Her Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter