Chapter 11: Hello Paris

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11:

The Kwon/Lim's are preparing for the departure of the Group, Lim Appa was carrying the little Girl while Yuri and His Friends were busy with Their luggages.

"Your Appa seems excited to see Your, Eomma. I never seen Yul so eager to be with a Girl. This is the first." Mr. Lim told the little one while looking at Yuri.

Krystal was lazily leaning Her head on Her 'Grandpa's' shoulder. She's sleepy and don't understand why they have to travel at night time.

"Are You tired, Honey?" Her 'Grandma' asked seeing Her on that position.

"No! Kwyshtal don't want to move so much." She truthfully said.

When everything was already settled Yuri went to His parents and hugged Them.

"We'll be back fast. I just hope paparazzi don't follow Us."

"I hope so too. Anyway Your Daughter seems so lazy to even move." His Mother commented.

"She's like this when She's not in the mood." She took Krystal out of His stepfather's hold and kiss the little Kid. "But She's really adorable, I swear."

"I know, Honey, She talks like a big Girl." Mr. Lim looked at Her adoringly. He only met the kid less than twenty four hours but He surely love Her.

"Baby, say bye bye to Halmeonie and Harabeoji." Yuri waved Krystal's hands.

"Bye bye. Kwyshtal will buy You pwesents when Kwyshtal's back." She gave them flying kisses and a wink that she learned from Taeyeon, that made the two elders melt. She's the most adorable kid They ever met.

"Did You just wink? Where did You learned that?" Yuri asked Her while heading to Their Private Plane.

"Taengoo Oppa taught Kwyshtal how to be cute." Yuri laughed at Her.

"You're already Cute, Baby, no need to act Cute."

They seated at the back of Soosun couple's seat. Taeyeon sat beside Him. "Hey Yul, seems like Krystal's magic worked on Your Parents huh!"

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "Magic?" He asked.

"I mean, I noticed Your parents.. They love Krystal already."

"Who wouldn't love Her? She's very adorable. Don't tell Me Your Parents didn't like Her?"

"They love Her, at first they got mad at Me. Thinking that Krystal is My Kid with another Woman and I was cheating on Tiffany."

"Me too. You know, right at the moment We step in the house My Eomma saw Her and thought that She is My Daughter that I kept for so long and Jessica is Her Mom, I wasn't even able to tell them the truth until now. If you just look at how much they love Krystal."

They were talking and talking until the Plane's engine was on. Taeyeon went back on His seat next to Yoong and Krystal seated next to Yuri. The little Girl can't keep Herself from asking so many questions like how far Paris is to California. How many people lives in Paris and so on.

Yuri wanted to just pretend to sleep than to answer 'I don't know' to Her because She's getting a little sad whenever They couldn't answer Her 'Simple' questions.

After a few hours Krystal had fallen asleep much to Yuri's liking, He can now daydream about the Ice Princess that he will be seeing in a few Hours time.

After Twelve Hours of flight They finally arrived in Paris, The City of Love. Different reactions from the group of friends. Soosun Couple was so happy, while Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were longing for their girlfriends. Yoong and Seohyun were taking pictures while Yuri was nervous and excited at the same time.

After settling Their Luggage in the Hotel the Older Lim booked for Them, They started strolling the City of Paris individually and agreed on going to a certain restaurant when it's lunch time.

Yuri and Krystal were walking on a crowded street. Krystal wanted to walk so Yuri let Her be. He was holding her Small hands tightly so She wouldn't escape, because sometimes due to Her excitement or curiosity She would slip away from Them and go to somewhere.

He took out His phone and tried to dial Jessica's number but then They bumped onto someone. Without looking He bowed His head and chant "I'm sorry!"

"Yuri, Honey!!" And then a familiar voice was heard, He slowly looked up, His eyes almost popped out of its sockets. This is too much of a coincidence.

"V-Victoria? What are You doing here?" He stuttered.

"I was here for a photoshoot You know famous Models go overseas for photoshoots." She explained.

She then went near Him tugging His Shirt. "Fate must be playing with Us." She flirted.

Yuri was lost in his thought that He didn't felt Krystal slipped on Him and ran somewhere.

"What are you doing here, Honey? Vacation? We just wrapped up an hour ago. I now have time to stroll the City since my flight will be tomorrow night. Wanna hang out with Me?" She keeps on flirting almost grinding Herself to Yuri.

The Latter was speechless His Hands turned to knuckles and that's when He realized that Krystal was not with Him anymore.

His heart pounded hard, He tried to look for the little Girl turning his body 360 degrees. Victoria was baffled at His Actions. "What is it, Honey?" She asked.

"Did You see Krystal? I was holding Her before You came." He nervously asked. "Where is She? Oh My God! Where is My Baby?" He wanted to Cry but it wouldn't help Him to find Krystal.

He started walking, leaving the flirty woman behind without excusing Himself. Krystal is way more important than whatever Victoria will feel. He started walking to some places that might catch the eye of a curious little Girl but failed to see Her.

------

Yuri was looking lost, He has been looking for Krystal for a few hours but He can't see Her. He's in despair, how can He not feel Her slipped away. "Babo!" He scolded Himself while sitting on a bench near the place where Victoria saw Him hoping that the little Girl would go back.

His phone suddenly rings, He looked at it. It wasTaeyeon, He's probably looking for Them since it's already Lunch time. How in the world He will explain that Krystal is missing?

He halfheartedly answered the Call. "Yul! Where are You? It's lunch time already." He asked.

Yuri didn't speak. He don't know what to say. "Hello? Yul, still there? Anyway, don't make Us starve to death, okay? Come over here. You're the only one we've been waiting for. Krystal's here already. How could You let the little Girl stroll around alone? Good thing that She remembers where We had Our Breakfast. Come over here, Buddy." Yuri unceremoniously stood up and ran to the restaurant. His phone still on His ears.

"K-Krystal is there?" Can I hear Her Voice?" He asked in a hurry.

"You're weird, Bro, Really Weird." He heard some shuffle. "Baby, Yuri Oppa wants to talk to You." He heard Him speak.

"Hello? Yuwee Oppa?" He heard Her voice. Yuri ran even faster he's near The restaurant. "Oppa? You thewe? Taengoo Oppa I don't heaw Yuwee Oppa hewe." He heard Her saying and the line was cut.

He saw the entrance and quickly open the glass door looking for His friends and went near them. Seeing the little girl getting affection from Hyoyeon and hear Her giggle made Yuri fall down on his knees and sighed in relief.

He almost lost Her, He don't know what will happen if Krystal really went missing. His friends stopped from whatever They were doing and looked at Him in shock.

"What happened to you, Hyung?" Yoong approached him.

Krystal draw near.  "Oppa, why?" She asked innocently caressing His face.

Yuri shook His head and hugged Her tightly. "I thought I lost You. Where did You go?" He whispered to Her.

She broke the hug and gave him a peck on his lips. "Kwyshtal saw balloons but Oppa was busy with Vic Unnie." She pouted.

"You should have told Me. You're way more important than Vic Unnie." He kissed Her on Her forehead, He stand up and carried Krystal.

"Yah! What's the scene You made huh?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing I was just rehearsing for the next drama."

"You think We're kids, Yul? You can't fool Us." Sooyoung told Him then smirk.

"I was just pulling a prank, Dude." He convinced them, They just shrugged knowing Yuri, They didn't forced Him.

They just enjoyed Their Lunch happily catching up with a month of not seeing each other. Yuri keeps on looking on Krystal but the Latter don't seem to notice it since She's having fun with Her food.

"Baby, don't play with Your food." Seohyun strictly told the little one. Krystal stop and climb up to Yuri's lap and buried Her face on His Chest.

"Baby, Seohyun Unnie was just telling You that it's not good to play with Your food. She's not scolding you or something." Yuri explained to Her.

She then faced Them sadly and bowed down. "Joesonghamnida." She slowly chanted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter