Chapter 38: What will Happen??

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38:

 

Tiffany and Jessica were inside the Nursery with Nicole, the christening was done, and the family is having some celebration, Papa And Momma Jung were there with Nicole's parents.

 

Appa and Umma Kim and Lim, went back to Seoul right after the Blessing since their Company needs them.

 

While the Choi's went to Sunny's grandparents. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are with the elders.

 

Seohyun, Yoong and Krystal were inside the playroom watching movies.

 

Nicole was carrying Minguk and playing with him, while Manse was being fed. Daehan and Irene are playing together.

 

"I can't believe how fast time flies, Sulli is turning one next week, Irene is in three weeks while the triplets in a few months. Oh gosh!" Nicole emotionally beamed.

 

Jessica smiled, she can't believe in less than a year her world turned upside down. And it's all because of a certain tanned man that loves her so much.

 

"Yeah, who would've think that Jessi will have babies in less than a year? That beats you and Hyoyeon who had been dating for years." Tiffany laughed.

 

Nicole nodded, She's still not ready to have a baby yet. Her cousin's kids is enough for her.

 

Jessica put Manse on the crib and took Daehan, she don't want to bother her husband downstairs, it's rare for him to have a good time because he's focus on work and in taking care of them.

 

Her date with Yuri will finally happen tomorrow morning, and she's glad that he agreed to go.

 

Tiffany also feed Irene, she smiled at her cousin. Tiffany volunteered to feed the baby with her own milk, and she's really thankful to her. Good thing that Hyonic and Yoonhyun were also there to help in taking care of the kids.

 

After a while, she finished feeding the babies, she went out of the nursery to shower in their room, but she was surprised to see Yuri standing carrying Krystal.

 

"Seobang? What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

"Krystal went to me, she said she's sleepy." Yuri said. Patting the little kid's bum while swaying her slowly. She went near him and tiptoed as she give him a peck.

 

"You're such an amazing Dad, babe." Yuri smiled from ear to ear.

 

"And i promise to be an amazing husband to you. Especially tomorrow, can't wait to be with you the whole day!" He whispered.

 

Jessica felt giddy, she's excited too. She then went in the bathroom and cleaned up.

 

Yuri put Krystal to bed, he forgot to make her milk, she will surely wake up in the middle of the night looking for her milk. He was about to climb down when Krystal cried. He carried her again lulling her to sleep, he bring her outside and went down the stairs.

 

"Yul? Where are you going?" Mommy asked seeing him with Krystal.

 

"I will make her milk. She cried when i put her to bed, so i just carried her with me." Yuri explained. Mommy Jung tried to get Krystal from him but the little girl cried again.

 

"It's fine, Mom." He smiled.

 

"I'll make her milk." Mommy Jung said but Yuri stopped her.

 

"I'll do it Mom, just have a rest, i know you're tired from working." Yuri smiled at his Mother in law.

 

Mommy Jung can't help but to feel happy and blessed to have Yuri as her Son in law. He's very considerate and selfless.

 

Yuri was humming while making Krystal's milk, he then went upstairs and laid down with Krystal on her favorite position.

 

Jessica went out, looking and smells fresh, Yuri almost wanted to pounce on her right now, if it's not with Krystal inside the room with them.

 

Jessica laid next to them. "Seobang, do you know how much i'm missing you everyday?" She asked as she trace his lips with her index finger. "So much! So damn much!" Jessica whispered.

 

"God Sica! Don't tease me like that! I might fall for that!" Yuri's heart beat fast.

 

Jessica smiled then took Krystal and put her on the side of the bed, the little kid was about to cry but then Jessica put the milk in , feeding her. She told Yuri to hold the bottle as she went to her drawer and took the eye mask. Putting it on her sister's eyes. Successfully putting the little girl to sleep on the bed, she hovered over her husband and kissed his lips softly at first.

 

Yuri held her by the waist with one hand, his other hand is holding Krystal's bottle. Yuri moved his lips in sync with her, Jessica's holding his face with her hands.

 

"I love you!" She whispered. And kissed him even more.

 

"Sica~" He whispered, Jessica hummed in response, never leave his. "I want to make love to you now!" He admitted panting.

 

Jessica bit her lip as she sat on his stomach. "You're ?" She asked. He nodded furiously her thighs up to the side of her .

 

She s her hand on his bulge and squeezed it hard, Jessica moaned at his hard member as Yuri groan in her touch. "Don't move too much baby, Krystal might woke up." She ily whispered.

 

"Sica~ We can't do it here." He reminded her.

 

"Don't you wanna release the heat you're feeling?" She asked biting her lip.

 

Yuri then Sat up making Jessica sat on his lap, he held her waist as she clung onto his biceps. "You know how much i want to feel you, Sica. But we can't do it right now. I love you, and i wanna make love to you nonstop, but not now. Krystal's here, I don't want her innocence to perish because of this." He said and kissed her lovingly, hugging her waist tightly.

 

Jessica again fell in love with him, this man never fail to make her fall deeply. "I love you Yul!" She his lips, and kissed him lovingly.

 

They broke off, Yuri kissed her once more then laid them on the bed, hugging each other. "I love you too." He said.

 

And then, Krystal woke up. "Oppa!" She cried. Yuri carried her on his top.

 

"Ssshh. Oppa's here, baby." He whispered and kissed her head patting the little kid's bum.

 

Jessica hugged them and kissed Yuri's cheek. "I love you more than you ever know babe." She said and looked at his eyes lovingly.

 

"I love you Sica. Goodnight!"

 

---

 

The next morning, Yuri woke up, without Jessica beside him. He sighed, "She's probably in the nursery." He mumbled.

 

Jessica wakes up from time to time because the triplets were taking turns in waking up and crying. He's kinda guilty that he's not helping her but Jessica always tell him to focused in their new business.

 

He got up and shower, they still have a date today.

 

Jessica cradling Minguk to Sleep, she just done putting Manse to sleep then Her second baby cried because he's hungry. 

 

This is her everyday routine, she sleeps late then wake up from time to time for the kids, she don't want to disturb Yuri's sleep, since she knows that he's tired too.

 

"Banjjak, banjjak jageun byul! Hmm. Hmm." She was singing him his favorite song.

 

"Ma. Ma." Minguk called. Jessica stopped and looked at her Son.

 

"What did you say kukie? Say Ma. Ma." She's teaching him.

 

Minguk pinched playfully then laughed. "Ma. Ma. Mama." He said then laughed again.

 

Jessica felt happy and kissed his cheek. "Good Job, Sweetie. Next time you'll learn to say Daddy, okay? I love you!" She kissed him again.

 

Yuri then went in smiling at them. "Good morning Sicababy!" He greeted then kissed her. "Good morning Kukie!! Did you missed Daddy?" He kissed his Son and carried him.

 

"Baby, you go shower, i'll take good care of Mingukie." He wink at her. "Can't wait to have a date with you!"

 

Jessica smiled and kissed her two boys before going to their room to prepare for their date.

 

Yuri laid down on the bed, sitting Minguk on his stomach as he play with him. "Baby, do you know that your mommy is so beautiful? Of course you know it, you'll help Daddy in protecting Mommy okay? As well as Krystal Noona and Irene, of course Mommy Tiffany too." Minguk was listening to him like a grown up. "Then your Grandmas. Everyone loves you all a lot." He said. Minguk was smiling and as if nodding his head.

 

"You are so smart baby!" Yuri said, Minguk Yawn. "Ow My Son is sleepy. Come here daddy will cradle you." Yuri stood up, putting him to sleep.

 

"Daddy loves the three little princes and the two Pretty princesses." He sing, while he was putting him to sleep, Irene woke up and cried.

 

"Omo omo omo! Don't cry little princess, come here, Papa Yul will carry you." Irene now knows how to stand up with the help of her crib.

 

She stood up and Yuri tote her with his other arm. Irene instantly put her head on his shoulder like Minguk.

 

"Oh! I love to have a baby girl. A small version of Sica. She will be as pretty as her Mommy Jess." Yuri mumbled.

 

---

 

Jessica went in with Tiffany. "Oh, i'm sorry Yul. Come here baby." Tiffany took her Daughter on Yuri.

 

"No problem, Papa Yul loves Irene." Yuri said playfully kissing the little girl's cheek. Irene giggled and hid on her Mommy's neck.

 

Jessica took Minguk to Yuri and laid him down his crib. "Are you ready baby?" Yuri asked.

 

"You go ahead, Taetae and i will take care of the kids." Tiffany assured them. "Tae, will bring Krystal to school. Enjoy!" Tiffany smiled at them.

 

Yulsic couple went out of the nursery and saw Taeyeon going out of their room carrying the sleeping Krystal. "She might cry when she wakes up. I'll bring her to the nursery." Taeyeon said. Yuri pat his shoulder thanking him.

 

Yuri took Jessica's shoulder bag and went out. He help her hop in the car and drive away.

 

The two went to a mall, holding Jessica's hand tightly. They walk like a normal couple buying couple items along the way.

 

"Baby, you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter