Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 49:

"Let's do it Seobang. Oh God!" Jessica groaned.

 

Yuri massaged her left circular motioned while he kept the other. Jessica was watching her husband while his hair.

 

Yuri faced him. "Let's make this fast baby, the kids might wake up." He said and kissed her forehead.

 

Jessica nodded and pulled her husband for a deep kiss. Yuri s with his thumb and index finger.

 

"Aaahhh!! Seobang, the kids will wake up soon!" Jessica moaned. They have to make it fast. She knows the kids sleeping pattern and once they awake they will cry nonstop until one of their parents appears.

 

Yuri nodded and pulled his shirt off, he kissed her again, while having their sessions they then heard.

 

"Waaahhh! Mama!! Mama!" The both of them stop and sigh hearing Minguk's voice.

 

Yuri stood up and put on his shirt. Jessica did the same thing and went to the other room.

 

"Minguk wakes up earlier." Jessica mumbled and open the door seeing the little one wailing.

 

"Mama!" He cried and spread his small arms. Jessica carried him but put him down again.

 

Her is aching. He carried the baby on the other side still complaining of her .

 

She went back seeing her husband on the bed. "Seobang." She called and put the kid down to crawl to his Dad. "I'm sorry." She said.

 

Yuri played with Minguk. "No baby. It's never your fault if the kids wakes up." He smiled and motioned her to come closer.

 

Minguk slap his face and laughed as his dad made face. "Kookie, never hurt other people okay?" Jessica told her child holding his hand.

 

"How was your first day?" Yuri suddenly asked.

 

Jessica look from afar. She don't know if she should tell him the truth or not.

 

"Is something bothering you Sicababy?" Yuri asked noticing her hesitation.

 

"Um.. I wasn't in the mood in my first day Seobang." She admitted. "Because of your secretary. I really don't feel any good with her presence." She said worriedly.

 

Yuri sighed he don't understand why Jessica doesn't like Hyuna. "She's a perfect secretary baby. She knows everything i need." He said.

 

Jessica sighed, she knows Yuri will insist of letting Hyuna stay, but her gut feeling is telling her to stop Hyuna from getting close to her husband and her kids.

 

Yuri hugged her. "Baby. Don't worry too much." He said kissing her head.

 

"But Seobang, we should do something with my gut feeling. Just find another Secretary! A guy!" She said. She really can't just stay silent when she feels bad about that girl.

 

"Stop this talk Sica. I don't wanna fight." He said and just play with Minguk.

 

She shake her head and went out to check the other two kids. Yuri followed her, he knows she's ceasing herself from blowing up. The two kids already awake with their Mommy on the bed.

 

He smiled and joined them. "Let's go out and visit Taeny's house." He said.

 

Jessica nodded her head and picked up Daehan while Yuri get Manse and Minguk.

 

Yuri settled the kids in the wagon and pulled it, Tiffany's alone in the house with Irene, she will definitely be happy to see them.

 

While on their way there, Yuri's phone suddenly rings. Mommy Jung is calling him.

 

"Mom!" He greeted, he got excited.

 

"Yul, i talk to My Husband, he agreed but she has to be here every weekend."

 

"Thank you Mom! I will pick her up there after two weeks." He excitedly said, Mommy Jung then hang up.

 

"Baby, Krystal will stay with us during school breaks." He excitedly told his wife.

 

Jessica smiled, she's happy to have Krystal with them and even more happy to see how excited her husband look.

 

"Oh my gosh! Kwons!!!" Tiffany exclaimed seeing them outside. Tiffany and Irene were in the garden playing that's why she saw them immediately.

 

She opened the gate and let them in hugging Jessica tightly.

 

"I missed you Jessi!!" She said and went to hug Yuri and gave the three kids kisses. "Mama Tiff missed the three superheroes!!" She smiled at the triplets.

 

Irene then walked to them and Jessica carried her. "Hi Little Taengoo!!" The blonde greeted and kissed her cheek.

 

Irene squealed in return, Yuri let the three kids practice walking and carried Irene in his arms.

 

She missed the little one. "Did you miss Papa Yul?" He asked and showered her kisses.

 

Tiffany is so happy to see her family, being alone in the house for the first time with her baby is so hard.

 

"How was moving?" Yuri asked as he play with the kids.

 

She sighed. "It's so hard. I was in the verge of calling Taeyeon just right after he left to go back and move back to the Mansion." She said holding her cousin's hand. "Good thing you're here."

 

"I told you to just move in with us. It will be easier if we are in the same house." Jessica said her cousin's arm.

 

"It's fine though, we're learning to be independent and responsible." She smiled. "Anyway, Krystal seems so gloomy yesterday."

 

"Yuri will go there and pick her up, she'll stay with us during breaks." The blonde informed her.

 

Tiffany felt happy, She'll get to bond with Krystal too.

 

The Brunette look at her phone to see the time. "Just stay here for Dinner. Taeyeon will go home early today." She told them.

 

Yuri looked at Jessica and the blonde nodded her head.

 

"Sicababy wants to stay then okay!" Yuri said and made an okay sign.

 

Tiffany made a teasing look. "So.. Jessi is the boss huh."

 

Yuri nodded. "Whatever the wife wants, husband should comply!" He said laughing.

 

Jessica smirked. "So, if I tell you to fire your Secretary will you really do it?"

 

Yuri looked at her. She's still won't stop with her issues with Hyuna. "Sica."

 

"Alright, alright! Hyuna is perfect for you! Be with your Hyuna forever then!" She rolled her eyes.

 

Tiffany eyed the two, and she was wondering who are they talking about.

 

"Who's Hyuna?" She asked.

 

"Ask Yuri! He can't live without that girl." Jessica said sharply.

 

Yuri shake his head and didn't want to fight in front of other people.

 

"The kids are here." Tiffany said to stop them.

 

Daehan slowly approached his Mom. "Well it's true, he might even choose that Girl than his family!" Jessica said and pick up Daehan.

 

"Stop that Sica." Yuri said with a warning tone.

 

Jessica stood up. "Tiff do you have cookies?" She asked and walked inside with Daehan. Tiffany followed her leaving Yuri with three kids.

 

"Jessi! What is that?" Tiffany asked as she get cookies from the jar.

 

"Hyuna, his secretary. I don't feel good with her around." She said and gave Daehan a cookie.

 

"Have I seen her?" Her cousin asked. Putting some Cookies on the plate for the other kids.

 

"She was invited on Irene's first birthday." She said. Getting a pitcher of water. "That's when I met her."

 

Tiffany nodded as the both of them walked back.

 

Yuri saw them and took Daehan out of her hold. "I wanna talk to you Sica." He said and signaled Tiffany to look after the kids.

 

He pulled his wife inside the house and sat on the couch.

 

"Until when are you gonna act that way?" Yuri asked facing his wife.

 

Jessica huffed and look away. "Until you get rid of her." She said crossing her legs.

 

Yuri breathe heavily and held her shoulder. "Look at me." He said. "Baby, i want you to know that i will choose you over every girl i see." He said.

 

"Yeah, because i'm the mother of your children."

 

"No baby. I will always choose you because i love you. Hyuna is only my secretary and not more than that." He assured.

 

"I won't be tranquil when it comes to her."

 

"Can you at least trust me?" He asked.

 

"I trust you Yul. But not her! She looks like she can just steal someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter