Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 90:

Jessica was inside her office, she just finish having a meeting with the company's executives and now preparing to go home. 

It's been months since she joined the show and so far it was doing great, her staffs got to know her more and her family are so proud of her because of another mile stone.

"Ms. Jung, did you read all the comments about your episodes? You are getting popular this past few months." IU said looking at her phone.

She smiled and shake her head. She wasn't reading anything about her in the Internet, she don't feel comfortable, only the Producer told them the outcome from the very first episode of her, Krystal and the Kim family.

After the first episode, Nicole called telling her that their popularity went up like a rocket. Krystal and the kids got lots of endorsements deals, Yuri got movie offers and Tiffany was contacted by her former agency asking her to go back, as for Jessica she was offered to do modeling but she turned it down. Taeyeon also got a surprising offer of a movie that he flatly rejected.

"Are you leaving now Miss Jung?" IU asked.

"Yes, I need to pick up Tiffany in K2." She said.

Tiffany is now the acting CEO of K2 Corporation, Taeyeon and Yuri went to Korea with the four kids a week ago, for the filming of an episode of ROS with the other families. So she's now helping her cousin in taking care of the twins.

She sighed as she thought of her family again. They were supposed to come with them for the kids' first trip to their Fathers' hometown but she can't because of the Company.

"I miss my kids and Yuri." She said shaking her head, trying to shake her mind off them.

"It's normal Miss Jung, but don't worry they will go home in a few days." IU cheered her up.

"I know.." She said then stood up but out balance as she felt dizzy.

Lucky that IU was just beside her and catch her. "Are you okay Miss Jung?" She asked and made her sit again. "I'll just call a doctor." She take the phone and dialed their company doctor.

"No.. i'm okay.. i think i was just tired." She said then stood up to go home.

"But.. I can't let you drive Miss Jung." IU followed her. "Let me drive for you." She offered.

Jessica smiled and look at her, IU is so caring and thoughtful to her, all of her staffs are and she's grateful to them.

"Thank you IU." She said and the younger girl nodded.

IU drive her to K2 Building where Tiffany is already waiting for her in Shinkshin Restaurant.

The Choi Family moved a month ago and their restaurants are operating for a couple of weeks now.

She told IU to join them for dinner and the both of them went in. Sunny and Tiffany greeted them with the three kids.

"IU drive me here." She said and sat across them.

"You should get a driver Jess, IU is your Secretary and not your all around helper." Sunny said then laugh.

"Yah! Don't laugh like that! There's a lot of people here." Tiffany hit her friend's arm lightly.

The restaurant is packed, people are coming for a dinner. "Why? Everyone is free to talk."

"I got a little Dizzy and she's so sweet to worry about me. And that's why we're here!" Jessica said then look around. "Where's Soo by the way? Kitchen?" She asked.

Sunny shake her head. "No.. He's in Your building, Visiting the other Shikshin." She said. "By the way we ordered our foods, no cucumbers for the CHP." 

"What's CHP?" Jessica asked hearing it.

"Cucumber Hatin' Princess." The shortest girl said and laughed that made the other two girls laugh as well.

"Haha." She laughed sarcastically then rolled her eyes.

"Why? That's what Poppa Hwang calls you right?"

"Yeah, but.. In actuality.. I'm craving for some cucumbers since last week." She informed.

The three women look at each other then turned to her. "Jess, did you visit Ailee?" Tiffany asked and feel her forehead. "I think you're sick."

"No.. oh yeah! Let's call her! I miss her." She said and called her friend. "Yah Amy Lee where are you?" She asked. "Perfect! Come over K2.. in Shikshin.. we'll wait you here.. alright drive safely! Bye." She hang up smiling.

Ailee arrived in no time, They went upstairs in a more private area, so they could talk freely while the kids play in Sunny's office with Sulli's baby sitter.

They started eating as the food arrived. "How are you Jess? I always watch your show, didn't know an Ice Princess can be that sweet with her husband." Ailee said.

"I'm always sweet."

"Yeah.. too sweet, even at night." Tiffany laughed as Her cousin blushed.

"You got caught! Haha." Sunny laughed pointing at her. "Gosh, you really can't control your hormones!"

"There's a funny story about that but I don't think she'll tell you. But it's really funny." Tiffany said.

IU was just listening to their conversation, it's fun to hear funny stories about her boss who is so strict.

"Tell us!" Ailee requested. "It's just us, no one will hear it."

"But it's embarrassing." She said.

"Sheesh! As if i'm not sharing stories with you back then." Ailee said.

"You are naturally wild!" Jessica told her.

"And so you are!" They all laughed at her.

Jessica fan herself as she remembered that night in the penthouse.

Flashback:

YulSic's hormones are raging as usual, They are in their spot, which is the bathroom.

She was sitting on the bog with her legs wide open and her husband's head in between her legs. She was letting out faint moans as Yuri work so amazing down there.

"Yul, .. ." She almost screamed if she didn't covered the whole house might be awakened.

She sighed and panted as Yuri pulled her for a passionate kiss. "I love you baby." He whispered.

After resting, Jessica hopped off and kneeled down to do her favorite thing to her husband.

Yuri was holding her head while leaning on the sink, pushing her to get deeper, She could hear his moans and pant that made her even more to do more.

Yuri came and she was swallowing his love juice then a loud knock on the door was heard.

He pulled out still releasing his white juice, Jessica pulled it back to to finish but they stop as they heard a voice.

"Who's here?" It was Krystal's voice. "Hello? I need to pee."

The two stood up immediately, And wear their clothes, Jessica then cleaned as Yuri opened the door.

"Oppa? Unnie?" Krystal creased her eyebrows. "Why are you here together?" She asked.

"Um.. i'm just helping your Unnie. Her tummy is aching." Yuri lied.

The little kid nodded and went in. "Baby.. you need help?" Yuri asked.

"No Oppa, i'm a big girl now." Yuri nodded and couple walked out.

"Did you clean everything?" Jessica asked her husband, they are in front of the door waiting for Krystal to finish.

"How can I clean up? I was busy putting my clothes on." Yuri whispered.

They knock as they heard flushing sound. "Baby.. are you done?" Jessica asked.

Krystal opened the door and wash her hands, she was about to go out when she stepped on something sticky.

"Eeww. What is this?" She asked then sat on the covered bowl and look at her foot.

The couple look at each other with wide eyes and nervous hearts then attended her. "Baby don't touch that!" Yuri hold her hand as Jessica cleaned the floor.

"What is this?" The little kid asked and tried to smell it. "Is this.." She started then look at Yuri.

The tanned man gulp in nervousness and wasn't able to speak properly. "Wa-what?"

"Is this a shampoo?" The little kid asked.

The couple sighed. "Yes.."

"It has different smell though." She said. "Who would scatter shampoo here? Mommy told me not to play with it because it will cause an accident." She said as Yuri was her foot.

"We accidentally squeezed it baby. I'm sorry." Jessica said.

Yuri carried the kid out of the bathroom after cleaning her and Jessica followed, and went back to sleep.

And everything was witnessed by Tiffany who always wakes up in the middle of the night because of their noises.

The smiling princess kept teasing her the next day because of what happened.

End of flashback.

"Hey, Jessi!" Ailee woke her up from her day dreaming. "It's okay if you don't wanna share it." She said and eat.

Jessica nodded and continued eating while talking to her friends.

------

The Two women were inside the kids' nursery, Jessica has been staying in the Kim Home since their husbands and kids fly to Korea.

They don't have office today and just stayed in the house, they were supposed to go out with Sunny but canceled it since Jessica wasn't feeling well.

Tiffany went in with paper bags in hand. "Jessi.. Shikshin delivered some foods." She announced.

Jessica quickly sat on the floor as her cousin prepare the table, she always crave for the Shikshin's foods.

"Did they put lots of.."

"Yeah.. Cucumbers." Tiffany finished her words and showed her the container of chopped cucumbers.

The blonde woman clapped and bite her lips in excitement as Tiffany look at her strangely. "You're getting weirder everyday." The brunette told her and they shared food.

"God! Shikshin has amazing foods!!" The blonde exclaimed heavenly.

"Be grateful to the Choi's, they give us foods without even ordering."

"I know! I'll call Yuri to buy them some presents."

They eat quietly at first, Then Tiffany thought of something they could talk about.

"Did you watch the previous episode of ROS?" The brunette asked her cousin.

"Yeah,and it made me missed them even more." She said then sighed.

Yuri called the other day saying that his parents want the kids to stay for another week to bond, same goes with Taeyeon and Irene.

It's fine with her but she's missing them tremendously.

"Me too. By the way, Do you read articles about us?" Tiffany asked.

She shake her head, everyone asks her that, but she don't have interests in reading them.

"It's fun to read it! I read mine.. Wait.. i'll search for you." Her Cousin take her phone while she busied herself eating everything. "Here.. this is the article on your first episode. Listen." She said then read the article for her.

KWON YURI's WIFE FINALLY JOINED HER FAMILY IN RETURN OF SUPERMAN. PLUS HER ULZZANG SISTER KRYSTAL JUNG GUESTED ON THE SHOW.

FANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT KWON YURI's WIFE, CEO JESSICA JUNG LOOKS LIKE, SINCE FANS HAVE ONLY SEE HER THROUGH PAPARAZZI PHOTOS. AND AFTER GETTING HER FAME THREE YEARS AGO THROUGH DATING SCANDALS, SHE FINALLY REVEALED HERSELF ON THE LATEST EPISODE OF RETURN OF SUPERMAN.'

JUST YESTERDAY's BROADCAST OF THE FAMOUS SHOW, VIEWERS WERE SURPRISED TO SEE HER WITH HER SISTER, KRYSTAL JUNG AND COUSIN, MODEL TIFFANY HWANG WITH HER HUSBAND WHO IS A FORMER PRODUCER AND THREE KIDS.

SHE WAS INTRODUCED BY KWON YURI IN AN INTERVIEW IN THE SHOW, JESSICA JUNG - KWON WAS OFFERED TO JOIN THE SHOW AFTER THEIR FIRST FILMING, SHE SAID YES AFTER HER HUSBAND REQUESTED HER TO DO SO.

JESSICA SHOWED HER MOTHERLY AND WIFELY DUTIES AND TENDERNESS ON THE SHOW, FANS OF KWON YURI SEEMS TO LOVE HOW THE COUPLE SHOWED THEIR LOVE TOWARDS EACH OTHER WITH SWEET GESTURES FROM TIME TO TIME.

JESSICA JUNG - KWON, WAS BORN IN 1989, GRADUATED IN ONE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITIES IN USA, AND HAS BEEN WORKING AS A CEO IN HER PATERNAL FAMILY's BUSINESS.

KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG MARRIED OVER A YEAR AGO AND ARE CURRENTLY RAISING THEIR THREE SONS, DAEHAN, MINGUK, and MANSE.

ON THE OTHER SIDE, ONE OF THE CUTEST MOMENTS WAS WHEN JESSICA's YOUNGER SISTER, KRYSTAL JUNG TAKE CARE OF HER NEPHEWS AND NIECES, SHE EVEN TALK SO MATURELY THAT MADE HER OWN FANS LOVE HER MORE.

WATCH KIM FAMILY, KRYSTAL AND JESSICA JUNG's APPEARANCE IN THE LATEST EPISODE IN THE LINK BELOW.

She ended. "Let's read comments about the show." Tiffany scrolled down and smiled as she starts reading some of them.

1. [+ 352, – 51] Jessica Jung is one hell of a perfect woman! I love her and the Kwon family so much! And Krystal too.

2. [+ 278, – 73] Omo! Jessica Unnie is so pretty! And can I have Krystal? She's so cute!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [ + 301, – 57] Kwon Yuri got a very gorgeous wife. Tiffany Hwang's still as pretty as ever and her husband is so handsome.. Krystal is soo cute!!

4. [ + 323, – 79] Oh Tiffany and her husband got twins? That's so cute. Yuri's wife is so gorgeous, i can't believe she gave birth to three kids. I wish i can be as y as her!

5. [ + 368, – 79] Krystal grown up so much, and she speaks like a matured girl.. so cute! Kwon Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter