Chapter 91: Everyday Love!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 91:

Yuri was driving to the Shikshin with Krystal from the Hwang Mansion, he borrowed the little kid for Krystal's advance birthday celebration with them.

"Baby you can sleep if you want to." Yuri told her.

"I'm okay Oppa." The little kid answered while playing with Yuri's phone.

"What do you wanna do on your birthday?" He asked. He actually prepared a surprise for her.

"I will go to Europe with Mommy and Daddy." The little kid nonchalantly said.

"Wow! That's a good birthday gift from Mom and Dad."

"Yes.. Poppa also bought me many dresses. I'm gonna show it to you Oppa." She smiled at her brother in law. "Oh this is Aunt Miyoun's gift for me." She showed her blue dress.

"That's a nice dress baby..." Yuri said as he park the car in the K2 Building basement.

Krystal look at the place then turned to Yuri, she thought they will go straight to the Kwon's Home.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?" She asked.

Yuri unbuckled his seatbelt then hop off the car, he jog to the other side to take her out of the car.

"Oppa's hungry, let's eat first." He said holding his tummy. Krystal nodded and started to walk but Yuri pulled her to face him. "Can Oppa carry you?" He asked.

"But Oppa, i'm a big girl now."

"Please.. Oppa misses you a lot." The tanned man pouted his lips.

The little kid sighed then nodded her head. Yuri smiled and carried her to his arms then kissed her cheek then walk to their destination.

Krystal grew up so fast and he misses the adorable little girl who used to be so obsessed with him.

"Always remember that Oppa loves you so much baby. You will always be my first baby, even if Oppa and Unnie have many more babies, you will always be my baby." He whispered to her, he felt emotional by just looking back at their first meeting.

Krystal nodded and hugged him. "Even if Krystal have a boyfriend and get married? I will still be your baby?" She asked.

"Yes, even if you grow old, Oppa's love for you is still the same. Oppa will protect you at any cost. I love you baby."

The little girl smiled then leaned to peck him. "I love you too Oppa." She said.

Yuri went in the quiet Shikshin, Krystal was looking at the whole restaurant. "Oppa, No one's here." She said.

Just then a loud sound of party popper was heard. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!" They heard.

Krystal was awed seeing her Jessica, Taeny and Soosun with the kids.

Jessica was holding her cake with candles and walked to her. "Advanced Happy Birthday My one and only baby sister." She greeted.

Everyone sang a birthday song for her and she blow the candles. "Happy Birthday Krysie! I love you!" Jessica look up for a kiss and the little kid leaned down and gave her sister a sweet peck.

"Thank you Unnie! I love you too."

Yuri put her down and let the kids surround their favorite Aunt. Jessica automatically hugged her husband and watched the kids play.

"Krystal, Taengoo Oppa has a surprise for you!" Taeyeon get the birthday girl's attention and pulled someone from the storage room.

"Oh My gosh Mickey!" Krystal exclaimed and run to hug her favorite character.

The group of friends laugh at Taeyeon who was kneeling and has his arms wide spread and a surprise look on his face. He thought Krystal will hug him but the little girl was so busy with Mickey with the five toddlers.

"This is embarrassing, I thought she'll hug me first." He thought and stood up scratching his head then walked to his wife.

"It's okay boo, at least you made her so happy." Tiffany said then kissed her husband's cheek.

Krystal finally remembered to thank her Oppa and ran to climb his lap and kiss him all over his face. "Mwah mwah mwah. Thank you Oppa. I love you a lot!" She said and hug Taeyeon.

The short guy felt happy and proud of himself for thinking about Krystal's favorite.

They were having fun when the glass door opened. "Are we late?" The person on the entrance asked.

"As always!" Yuri shouted.

"Hyo Oppa!!" Krystal squealed and run to her Oppa. "I missed you! You didn't visit me." She pouted while hugging him by the waist.

"I'm sorry baby. We got busy with your Niece." Hyoyeon apologized.

"Yeah! I haven't seen her!" She clapped her hand as Hyoyeon sat on the chair and showed her the baby.

Nicole greeted her cousins and friends while the kids are so busy with their new family members.

Nicole and Hyoyeon flew back to the states a week after Jessica's pregnancy announcement. Nicole gave birth to a cute baby girl who they gave the english name Venus with a Korean name Dahyun.

They will stay to celebrate Christmas with the Jung Family then fly back to Seoul to celebrate New Year with the Kim's.

"Oppa! What is her name?" The birthday girl ask excitedly while carrying the one month old baby.

Hyoyeon's hands are under Krystal's hand careful not to drop the baby. "Her name is Venus Dahyun Kim." He introduced.

"Wow, she has a very pretty name!" Krystal wiggled her feet excitedly.

The boys are surrounding the baby, Minguk was smelling the baby's feet as Manse was kissing her hand, Daehan busied himself sniffing the baby's cheek.

"Hyunnie.. why don't you give your baby cousin a kiss?" Tiffany asked her daughter who is hugging her sisters.

"Hyunie onwy love Jishoo and Yeonie." Irene said.

Taeyeon was pleased at what his Daughter said and kissed her. "Of course you love your sisters, but you should love your baby cousin too."

Yuri on the other hand was busy attending his pregnant wife's needs. "Baby, what do you wanna eat?" He asked while caressing her tummy.

"Um. I wanna have pizza." She answered.

Yuri quickly stood up to get her pizza, he went back and sat next to her. "Pizza for you." He kissed her cheek.

Jessica smiled and eat quietly, she was concentrating on her food but suddenly got conscious. She turned to her left and saw her husband staring lovingly at her.

"Why are you staring like that? Do I have a dirt on my face?" She asked holding her cheek.

Yuri smiled and shake his head, he too don't know why he kept staring at his wife. What he knows is that, every time he looks at her all he could see his future.

"I love you." He blurted out. "I love you Sica."

"I love you too."

After their party, they went home, the four kids fell asleep on the way. Yuri settled them in the room and changed their clothes as Jessica clean up.

The tanned man went out of the room and found his wife going down the stairs.

"Baby." He called and aided her to go down. "Do you need anything? I'll just get it for you." He said but the blonde woman shake her head.

Jessica walked to the kitchen with Yuri holding her hand. "I just want some milk." She said and walked to the fridge.

Yuri sat on one of the chairs and waited for his wife who is holding a glass of milk and now standing in front of him.

He look up and smiled, pulling her by her waist to him. He pulled her nighties up revealing her tiny baby bump. He hold her tummy and put lots of kisses on it.

The blonde woman stop drinking and look at her husband who is now talking to their baby.

"Please don't give Mommy a hard time okay? It breaks Daddy's heart every time he sees Mommy's in pain." He whispered and kissed it again.

She smiled seeing him this way, ever since the record breaking pregnancy announcement, Yuri became more caring and attentive since his wife is having weird cravings and she appreciate it a lot.

Yuri is taking care of her, the kids and even Jung Inc., Papa Jung told her that she can file a leave but she don't want to, so Yuri would go there and help her as Tiffany and Taeyeon are running K2 Corporation in the meantime.

She caressed his hair and put the glass down on the table. "Seobang, please drink." She said and pushed the glass to his side.

Yuri smiled and take the glass of milk, Jessica is always like this, she would get food and leave some for Yuri to finish. She always want to see him finish her food or drink.

He stood up after he drink bottoms up then walked to wash the glass. "How many filming days do we still have before the holidays?" She asked as they walked back to their room.

"Not sure but i think Until after my birthday." He answered and opened the door.

The blonde pouted, she actually enjoys being with the kids, Yuri and her cousin but what she don't like is the attention that they're getting.

She thought that people's attention on her was already too much upon the telecast of her first few appearances, but after the pregnancy announcement, she became a household name, the producer told her that she became the number one searched topic on the internet and the views of that announcement episode was so high. 

She got her own fans that even her husband got surprised, Korean Fans in the states love to take pictures with her whenever they see her in public and it stresses her since she's not use to it, so Yuri decided to just go in more private places.

Seeing his wife pouting Yuri hugged her. "Don't worry baby, I already talk to PD Park and told him that you will stop appearing on the show." He said her back. "Next year you will just focus on our baby but we need to finish filming until December." 

She nodded and sighed in relief. "Alright." She said as she pulled him to sleep.

------

It's been a few months after Krystal's birthday, a lot of things happened. Kwon and Kim families' popularity are still soaring.

The triplets and Irene just celebrated their third birthday and today is the Twins' birthday and they celebrated it in Shikshin restaurant.

"Mommy!!!" Daehan called his mother while running to the VIP room from the party venue.

Jessica who was leaning on the couch while caressing her tummy got surprised at the sudden call, she is now on her thirty first weeks of pregnancy.

She was resting and waiting for her husband to go back from preparing the car to go home. "What is it honey?" She asked and pat the couch.

The little boy jump to go up the sofa, Jessica chuckled as Daehan sighed as he successfully sat on the sofa.

"What does my little boy want?" She asked and wipe his face. "Where are your younger brothers?"

"Kookie and Manche pway with Noona." He said and take his mother's hand off his face.

He then leaned down on her tummy and kissed it. The blonde woman just let his Son do his regular routine. Daehan put his right ear on her tummy as if trying to listen to his sibling inside.

"Mommy, baby Shika shweepsh?" He asked patting his mother's tummy gently. Krystal named the baby inside her 'baby Sica' since she's certain that the baby will be a girl.

Up until now they still don't know the gender of their baby, they wanted it to be a surprise so they asked Ailee to keep it from them.

Jessica nodded, Daehan always ask things about the baby inside her tummy, ever since Yuri found out about her pregnancy, Her husband would always explain to the boys about Jessica's condition, especially to Daehan who always want his Mommy to carry him.

Among the three boys, Daehan is the responsible one, whenever they play with their cousins outside, the little boy would run to look for his mother and check on the baby inside, while the other two are still clueless of the concept of getting pregnant and just so worried about why their Mommy's tummy has a growing ball inside.

"Why baby shika don't wanna go out? baby shika wike it inshide Mommy?" He asked in his high pitch tone.

Jessica laughed and find her first born really adorable. "Baby Sica can't go out yet, you'll see baby Sica soon."

"Daddy shaid Dyanie can shee baby Shika When Dyanie, Kookie and Manche tuwns two." He asked lifting his two fingers.

Jessica hold his finger and make it three. "Three honey, You just turned three."

"Thwee? One, Two, Thwee?" He asked again.

Jessica chuckled, Daehan got Krystal's curiousness, he asked anything and everything new to him and the things that confuses him.

"You're so cute, We are fine now Honey, go back to your brothers and play with them." She told him but the little boy don't want to go. "Okay, you wanna stay with us? Baby Sica will love to have Dyanie here." She hugged him.

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" She heard her two boys called.

"What is it loves?" She asked and caressed their backs. "Oh look! You are sweating so much." She said and wipe their backs with her towel.

"Jishoo and Hayeonie chuchu Manche hewe." Manse said showing Jessica his cheek.

"Kookie too." Hearing this, Daehan jump off the couch and ran outside, probably to get kisses too.

She look at their cheeks and kissed them too.

"Mommy!! Onwy Jishoo and Hayeon can chuchu Manche hewe!" The little boy said then pouted.

It made her laugh, her boys are so obsessed with their cousins that in every move the girls do will be reported to their Mommy.

Daehan went back happily. "Mommy, Jishoo and Hayeonie and Shuwi Noona and Hyunnie Noona chuchu Dyanie too." He reported.

"Wow! Your Noonas must love you so much." She cupped his face and peck his forehead.

Irene and Sulli then ran inside their house. "Mama.." They hugged her.

"Oh My pretty princesses loves Mama Jessi. Where are your Mommies?" She asked.

"Away." Irene answered then touch her tummy. "Why Mama awways have big bawws?" Irene asked.

"Baby Sica's inside." She told her.

Yuri then went back from the parking, he take Jessica's bag. "Sica.. the family just went home. They were looking for you but I told them you're resting, so they just told me that they will call you later." He informed him.

Jessica nodded and smiled at him, Taeyeon then came in and take Irene and Sulli to go home as Yuri take the kids to the car with the blonde woman following them.

The tanned man settled the kids inside the car and help his wife hopped on before he jog his way to the driver seat.

"Seobang.. i'm so tired." She complained.

"Just sleep on our way baby." He said then kissed her forehead and start the engine.

"Daddy, Manche want to take the baww inshide Mommy." Manse said stretching his body.

Yuri chuckled at his Son, Manse and Minguk kept talking to him about taking out Jessica's big tummy.

"Soon my boy, in a few weeks time." He said then look at his wife who is sleeping. "And you will see your younger sibling!" He cheered.

"Daddy, Uncwe Ajuchi won't come with ush?" Minguk asked pouting. The boys got used to having the ROS crew following their whereabouts.

If Daehan's so concerned with Jessica's tummy, Minguk is always concerned with the cameramen, as Manse is just concern about himself and on how to get the girls' attention.

"They are having their rest days Kookie." He said, they finish filming last week for their episode until the next month, so the families are free to stay in their home and look after Jessica's pregnancy.

The Kids fell asleep during the whole ride and arrive at night time, Yuri didn't bother to wake his wife and carried her to their room then the kids.

He prepared a warm bath then went out taking his wife's clothes off her. And take his own clothes off as well. "We will shower baby." He told her gently then carried her in the bathroom.

Jessica sighed as she felt the warm water from the bathtub. "It's warm." She mumbled as she felt her husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter