Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33:

Jessica and Yuri will bring Krystal to school, the two of them decided to just walk since it's just near, and it's good for Jessica to walk around.

Krystal's in her tantrums and doesn't want to walk, so Yuri just carried Her with His right arm while His left hand is holding Jessica's hand.

"Baby, can Oppa and Unnie hear You sing?" Yuri requested.

"No!" Krystal shortly said and buried Her face on His neck.

"Are You feeling sick, Baby?" He asked worriedly. Krystal shook Her head.

"Kwyshtal tiwed." She answered.

"How can you be tired when You're not even walking?" Jessica asked laughing.

"Just tiwed." She said and when they went near the school Krystal suddenly wiggled, wanting to be put down.

"What's happening to You, Baby?" Yuri asked.

"Kwyshtal's boyfwiend will see Oppa and will be jealous." She said without looking at Them. She's looking at the entrance.

The couple was shocked to hear that from Her. Yuri kneeled down and made Her face Him.

"Your what, Baby?" He asked. His blood is rushing to His face in annoyance.

"Kwyshtal's boyfwiend, He's six yeaws old. And handsome too." She proudly told Her now raging Oppa.

"No! You can't have a boyfriend. You're still a baby." Yuri strictly told her. But she is stubborn.

"No! Kwyshtal have a boyfwiend, like Unnie." She said and smiled at somewhere- someone rather. "Oh that's Kwyshtal's boyfwiend!" She pointed.

Jessica and Yuri looked at the person she's pointing. "Aww he's so cute! I guess Krystal's good in picking her boyfriend huh. Like Unnie like baby." She proudly said. Feeling happy for her sister.

Yuri was getting even angry hearing Jessica's supportive comment. He can't let Krystal get stolen by other boys.

The little boy ran to them and greeted them good morning. "Aww such a sweet and polite kid!" Jessica patted his hair and Yuri glared at her.

"Hello, my name is Suho Kim. Good to meet you." He introduced himself like a 'gentle-kid' that he is.

"Suho, this is Kwyshtal's Jessica Unnie and Yuwee Oppa." Krystal introduced the couple to her 'boyfriend' Suho extend his hand for a shake.

Jessica elbowed him, Yuri looked at Jessica frowning and she just pointed the hand of the little kid. Yuri shook his hands hesitantly, Jessica extended her hand for a handshake but was surprised to get a kiss on her forehand.

"Krystal has such a beautiful Sister." He winked at Jessica that made her squealed like a teenage girl.

"You are such a sweet talker Suho!" She pinched his cheeks. Yuri clenched his teeth in anger.

"Well, my mommy told me not to lie, i'm just telling the truth Noona." He said with another wink.

"Suho, let's go!" Krystal hurriedly pulled Suho but Yuri stopped them.

"Baby, you might forgetting something." He told her. Krystal look at him in confusion. "Where is our kiss?" Yuri said. Suho stepped back as Krystal stomped her feet towards them.

Yuri carried her. Krystal leaned in and gave them a peck on their lips. "Be a good girl, okay? I love you!" Yuri said as he put her down.

"Baby, i love you!" Jessica shouted.

"Oppa! Unnie! Love you!" Krystal showered them flying kisses and walked to school with Suho.

They walked back to the Mansion, Yuri was in deep thoughts. Jessica noticed it and nudge him.

"Huh? You need anything baby?" He quickly asked. Jessica shook her head.

"What are you thinking?"

"Krystal.." He sighed. "She's not serious about that right?"

"About what?"

"That kid. Suho." Jessica laughed out loud. Yuri is jealous of Suho.

"You're so funny Seobang. You're jealous because Krystal already has a boyfriend which is not you." She hugged his arm. "Don't worry you're still Krystal's first boyfriend." She cooed.

The moment they stepped inside the house Yuri was fast as thunder walked to Mommy Jung.

"Mom.." he called, she just hummed in response since she was busy cooking with Auntie Miyoun and Momma Hwang.

"Krystal has a boyfriend in school." He said. He's sure that Krystal's mom will freak out unlike Jessica who just kept on laughing about it.

The elders stopped from what they are doing and looked at him. "Really?" Mommy Jung asked as Yuri nodded Furiously. "Who?"

"Suho Kim." He muttered. He's waiting for a loud worried voice from her but then.

"Oh my gosh! That's the cute little kid of Minkyung Kim. Oh i'm so proud of my baby, she knows how to pick her boyfriend." She squealed much to Yuri's shock and disappointment. The two other ladies were even celebrating.

Yuri excused himself and walked to the balcony biting his fingers. "The Hwangs are way too cool family." He thought.

A tapped from his shoulder broke his trance. "You seemed in deep thoughts." Taeyeon asked him. "By the way Your fiancée's inside the playroom with Tiffany giggling at something Jessica was telling her.

"Taeng! I need your help!" He said shaking Taeyeon's body.

"Yah! I'm older than you don't do that again!" Taeyeon warned him. "What is it that you want?"

Yuri told him what happened awhile ago. Taeyeon was looking at him in confusion.

"What exactly do you need for a help Yul?" He asked.

"Can you investigate his background?" He asked.

Taeyeon broke out into a loud laugh. And Yuri didn't like it at all.

"I'm sorry. I just.. ahahaha... ehem... I can't help it. It's so funny."

"What's so funny about that? Didn't you hear me? Krystal has a boyfriend."

"Are you hearing yourself? Krystal's only four. It's not a serious matter Yul."

"You want me to check That little kid's background? Krystal is just being.. you know playful. It's not really that serious. She's just four. She's far from running away with him and get married secretly, Yul. Don't be so uptight about it!" Taeyeon pat his back.

"But.."

"That's what i told you before. You were laughing at me when i'm acting protective over Seohyun. And now you're doing the same thing i did."

"Look, I'm sorry, but now I understand! He Krystal's attention just like that! Do you know that she even forgot to give us goodbye kiss because she's excited to be with that kid?" He felt jealous over the little kid. Krystal used to hog him all day but now she has a boyfriend.

"I understand you Yul! I have a baby sister after all. Maybe i will also be furious if Krystal's as age as Seohyun and dating that Suho but she's only four nothing really serious."

"I'll just bring and pick her up to school everyday, i need to look after her." He sighed.

------

Yuri is preparing for Jessica's check up, She has been having a hard time moving since her tummy is getting seriously big, and it worried them.

"Jessi, are you okay?" Tiffany asked while Jessica is sitting on the bed caressing her tummy.

"I guess my baby is punishing me for not eating properly the past few weeks." She said.

Auntie Miyoun and Mommy Jung are standing by the open door looking at the two pregnant. "I think she's having twins." Auntie Miyoun told Mommy Jung. "Look at how big her tummy got. And it's only on her twenty fifth week."

Mommy Jung nodded, she has been suspecting that Jessica is not just carrying single baby noticing her tummy grew a lot bigger than normal. And since Jessica has only visited her OB once her progress wasn't really checked regularly.

Yuri then excused himself and entered her room and took Jessica's bag. "Baby, we're leaving in a minute or two. 'Kay?" He reminded.

Jessica nodded her head, her OB had been waiting for her to come and for sure she will get a little scolding from her.

Jessica slowly stood up with the help of her cousin, they walked together in front of the house, Tiffany hugged her.

"You will be fine, Jess. Hoping Baby's alright." Tiffany said, squeezing her hand to give her courage.

Jessica took a deep breath. "I'm praying for it too."

Her mother, aunt and grandmother hugged her too. They know she's just going for a checkup but they can't help but to get worried for her situation.

"We'll be waiting here Jess, we're praying for you and the baby. We love you!" Her mom cheer her up.

"I love you guys too." She waved at them while Yuri carefully help her step inside the car.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked. Jessica nodded her head.

Yuri kissed her on the lips before he close the car door he then run to the driver seat but without forgetting to wave goodbye to their family.

Yuri carefully drive to the clinic, Jessica is glancing at the obviously nervous Yuri, she caressed his arm to calm him down.

"Babe, were going for a check up, don't be so nervous, i'm yet to give birth, though i look like one." She joked. Yuri sighed. He's nervous for some reasons. He's feeling that the baby inside her stomach is not only one, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter