Chapter 19: Is it Taeny No more?

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19:

Tiffany and Taeyeon were in the pool area talking, Taeyeon is pleading His Girlfriend to forgive Him for lying about Jessica and Yuri's relationship.

"What You did is completely unforgivable! You know how much I hate lying and You still did!" Tiffany has Her arms crossed over Her chest.

"But.."

"If You didn't lie to Me then Jessica and Yuri will not be in this situation! Jessica wouldn't have been pregnant with Yuri's Baby!"

Taeyeon looked at Her in baffled expression. "I just don't understand why You hate Yuri so much?"

"I don't hate Yuri, He is My friend but I can't accept someone like Him for My Cousin. I don't want Jessi to feel what I feel."

"What do You mean?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Kim Taeyeon! Yuri's a player, He will eventually look for other girls if Jessi can't satisfy Him anymore."

"That's how low You think of Yuri and Me? Can't You understand that it's all in the past now! I admit I WAS a player, I used to be a Player but after I met You I never look for other Girls anymore! And it's freaking Four years since We've started dating, yet You still doubt Me, Did You caught Me flirting other girls in four years?"

"No! But that's because You are a good player and an expert liar, and You have Friends who could back You up!"

"Can't You just forget about the past and live with what We have? We're getting married in a few days, Pany-ah! We can't live together forever fighting over the things happened in the past!"

"Yeah, that's right, Me and My Baby can't live Our lives with a person like you. I hate You, Kim Taeyeon!" She slapped Him hard.

"Do I make Your life hard?" He held His cheek.

"What? Oh Yes! I'm always paranoid, I always think if You other Girls behind My back, and knowing that You are a freaking liar? I don't know what to believe now. I don't even know if I should believe when You say You Love Me."

"I love you, Tiffany, I love You so much. But if we're going to live Our lives fighting for the same reason over and over again and I make Your life really hard, then We better live Our lives separately."

"You're calling the wedding off?"

"I don't wanna make Your life hard anymore so It's better to set You free."

"This is Your plan, isn't it?" Taeyeon look at Her confusedly. "You making Me Pregnant with Your Baby then leave Me to freely as many Girls You could."

He sighed and shake His head, "I'm tired, I'm tired of explaining to You. I'm tired of explaining when I'm not even doing anything wrong. It's tiring, Tiffany."

"Now I'm tiring? Okay then go! Go back to Korea and have fun!"

"I don't know how to prove Myself to You. If You want I will take care of Our Baby after You give birth, so no one will make You remember anything about Me."

"No! This is My baby. I won't give My Baby to You."

"Then at least let Him know I exist. That's all Tiffany." Taeyeon kissed Her on the forehead. "I love you. You should know that."

He then walked away leaving Tiffany crying on the floor.

The household were waiting for Them in the Living room, they know that the two were not in good terms since Taeyeon stayed in a Hotel Suite since last night.

"Taeng!" Yuri called Him carrying Krystal, He still haven't seen Jessica since She was still sleeping.

"Yul! Come on, let's go to My suite." Taeyeon bowed to the elders.

"How's the talk with Tiffany?" Mr. Hwang asked. In a short span of knowing Taeyeon He learn to treat Him like a real Son.

"Uhm. About that, Dad. We're calling the wedding off." He announced.

"W-what?" The elders almost shouted.

"Don't take this in a different way, Dad, Mom. I love Your daughter more than anything but I don't wanna make Her life hard, and if living with Me will make her pain be remembered everyday, then I must disappear in Her life."

"But what about the Baby?"

"Don't worry about that, since She won't give the Baby to Me, I will give Full Financial support to Our Baby and to Tiffany as well."

"I don't care about the money, Kim Taeyeon! I can support My Daughter and My Grandchild forever but Tiffany needs You. She can't live Her Life alone."

"But that's what She wants. For Me to get lost."

"Let's talk about this, My Daughter might just be confused." Mrs. Hwang almost pleaded Him.

"Let's not force Them, let Them do something about Their problems. You should sleep, so You can think of Your decisions and tell Us the final one, We will respect Your Decision what ever it will be, okay?" Their Grandfather said in finality. Taeyeon nodded His head. "Okay then, drive safely."

The two Men bid goodbye to the Family, Krystal wants to go with Yuri but Her daddy won't allow Her.

"We'll be back tomorrow, Baby. We will play, okay?" Yuri gently told Her.

"Pwomise.?"

"Promised. I love You, baby." He kissed Her on the head.

"Taengoo Oppa sad? Why?"

"Nothing, Baby, I'm just sad because I'm gonna miss You."

"Kwyshtal will miss You too. Come back tomowwow okay? Love You, Bye Bye." Krystal kissed Taeyeon's lips.

"I love you, Baby! See Me in Your Dreams." He chuckled.

"We're going, Dad, Uncle." They said to the father of Their loves.

"Okay, Drive safely."

------

Tiffany went to Hers and Jessica's shared Room, She has Her Own Room but She choose to stay with Her Cousin ever since They were Young.

Jessica was still sleeping. She can't help but chuckle to Her sleeping habits.

She laid down beside Her sideways and wrapped Her arms around Her Cousin's waist. It's like an instinct that Jessica move sideways and hugged Her back, She buried Her face on Jessica's chest and cried silently.

Why did Taeyeon gave up that easy? Why didn't He cooed Her and convince Her like before?

She then felt Jessica stirred in Her sleep. She tried to stop Herself from crying. "Uhmm. You're still using the same perfume as before, Hon?" Jessica suddenly asked.

She cleared . "Yes, You used to love the smell of it."

She laughed, caressing Her cousin's back. "I don't like it now. Can You change it?"

"Anything for You, Jessi."

Jessica kissed Her on Her head. "I love you, Tiff. You should know that even if You don't say anything to Me, I know that You're breaking inside. Tell Me what's wrong? Why are You crying?"

"I thought You didn't notice. Seems like You still prioritize Me after all. I thought only Yuri is important to You now."

"I love You, Hon. More than You think of. And believe Me when I say that I tried hard to keep up My promise to You about Yuri because I value You a lot, but He is someone I can't forget. I love Him, Tiff. Just like You with Taeyeon. That's why I'm sorry."

Tiffany then cried really hard and Jessica can't keep Herself and cried too. "Taeyeon called the wedding off."

"What? Why?" She broke the hug and sat up. Tiffany kept silent. "Did You fight with Him again? Is it because of Yuri and Me? Or i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter