Chapter 41: Another Randomness

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41:

 

Jessica came out from their room, Yuri was busy working inside. It has been two weeks since Yuri decided to work from home and so far she's getting better.

 

She saw Irene walking with the help of Tiffany, their going back to the Playroom and She followed them.

 

"Hi Tiff! Hi Sweetie!" Jessica greeted as she sat down to face the little one.

 

"Mama." Irene called as she clapped her hands.

 

"Ow, yes! call Mama Jessi, sweetie, and not your Mommy Tiff." She smiled and pat her head.

 

Tiffany gave Irene her toys. "Where's the three handsome little Yuris?" She asked.

 

"Their sleeping. Good thing that they love to sleep." She smiled.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "They got it from their mother.. Anyway, i heard Yuri is planning on moving, when will it be?" She asked

 

"Yeah, his mother gave us a house near their building. I don't know when, maybe after the kids' first birthday, It's actually big, You can move with us." She said.

 

"We're actually thinking about buying the house near your house." She said. "Anyway, when are you planning on going back to work?"

 

"Maybe after we settle in our new house. I really want to go back to work, my body needs something for myself too." She said standing up. "I'll just check the kids." Tiffany nodded.

 

She went to the nursery, Minguk was already awake, he's playing with his toys.

 

"Ma.ma." He immediately called as he saw his Mom.

 

Jessica took him out of the crib and sat down on the rubber matted floor.

"What do you want Kukie?" She asked. "You want Mommy's milk?" She kissed his chubby cute cheeks.

 

The door creaked open and revealed her dashing love with his disheveled hair.

 

"I went here few minutes ago, but you weren't here." He said and kissed her head.

 

"I was with Tiffany in the playroom." He sat on the floor beside her, Minguk is his hand.

 

"I think he needs your milk." He said staring at Minguk. Jessica laid him down on her arms and pulled her tank top upwards revealing her left as she start feeding her Son.

 

Yuri cleared his throat. "Do you need anything i can help you with?" He asked trying to avoid staring at her while feeding Minguk.

 

Jessica noticed how he gulp at his own saliva every time she feeds the babies. "Do you want or need anything i can help you with?" She asked back.

 

Yuri blink his eyes at her question. "I was asking you the same thing baby."

 

"I don't need anything else." She answered. "You, Seobang. Do you need something?"

 

"I-I'll go back to my work in the room." He stood up and kissed her head again before going out.

 

Jessica giggled at his actions and focused back on feeding the baby.

 

---

 

Jessica was sitting on the bed in the Nursery, the kids were playing. She's holding her laptop, scanning through the pictures of wedding dresses that she will wear for their wedding.

 

Then, Yuri went in crawling on the bed and kissed her on the neck. Jessica giggled at his kiss and hold his chin to stop him.

 

"You smell so good baby." He whispered as he continued kissing her.

 

"Babe, it's still early, are you done working?" She asked. Yuri nodded his head that's on her neck.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked as he settled himself beside her.

 

"Checking some bridal gowns." She said. Yuri sighed as he pulled her by the waist. He took the laptop and put it aside as he kissed her on the neck, it lightly.

 

"Seobang.." Jessica called as she slowly laid down. "Not here. The kids can see us." She panted.

 

Yuri stopped and climbed down the bed, he held her hand pulled her to their room. He quickly attacked her lips right after they close the door. Laying her down on the bed, Yuri hovered over her as he took off his clothes and kissed her passionately.

 

"I love you!" She whispered.

 

---

 

Yuri hugged her and sniffed her neck as they laid down on the bed. "I love you so much baby." He whispered.

 

Jessica was tired but she's happy. "I love you too." Jessica kissed her on his forehead.

 

He sat up as he covered themselves a blanket. "Baby, i.. can we.. i mean. You know." He stuttered.

 

Jessica finds it amusing when Yuri is shy and all. She sat up too. "What is it babe?" She asked kissing his lips tenderly.

 

"I mean, your body is fine now. Um. And the three boys are growing fast..." He took a deep breath. "C-can we have another baby?" He asked.

 

Jessica's eyes went wide open at what she heard. She can't believe it. "You want to make another baby?" She asked in surprise, He nodded biting his lips.

 

He fixed her hair that's blocking her face. "I want a girl, or girls. It's fun to see twin girls around." He said and kissed her lips.

 

"Oh God! He wants twins." Jessica thought.

 

"But of course I won't force you, if you don't want to." He said.

 

Jessica held him by the chin, making him look at her. "Seobang, who wouldn't want to have a baby with such an amazing man like you, but i want to focus on the triplets and Krystal first. If they are old enough, we can have another baby." She said and kissed his lips.

 

Yuri nodded his head. At least she's not closing her mind about having another baby or babies. "Um. Okay!" He smiled.

 

"And besides, i want more cuddling time with you!" She admitted.

 

"Of course, i love cuddling with you. We'll just make another baby after few years."

 

Jessica cupped his face and kissed him again, more passionately this time. "Hmm. I love you!" She whispered. "Let's go shower together." She stood up and walked to the bathroom swaying her hips, showing him how y she is.

 

Yuri was looking at her bum and drool, Jessica looked back as she winked while biting her lower lip ily. Yuri moaned at this and followed her inside the bathroom.

 

---

 

"Your parents are taking so long." Tiffany talked to the triplets. She wanted to show Jessica the website that she found for their wedding but Jessica and Yuri were taking so long in doing some things inside their room.

 

Krystal then went back to the nursery from YulSic's room. "The woom is still locked." She said.

 

"They will go out later, Krysie. Be patient." Tiffany said.

 

After an hour or so, Jessica finally went out looking so fresh. She went straight to the Nursery and feed her babies.

 

"Jessi~ have you chosen your bridal gown already?" She asked.

 

Jessica shook her head. "Why? Did you find beautiful gowns that suits me?" She asked.

 

Tiffany sat down beside her taking her phone out of her pocket, "Yes. Wait i'll show you." She said as she search to it. "This one's really look good. I know you don't want something that's showing too much skin, but this one is pretty good on you. It can be covered by your veil and Yuri will drool once he sees this." Jessica looked at her cousin and blushed.

 

"What is your motif, Jess?"

 

"I want it modern classic. The flower girls will be Irene, Sulli and Krystal. They will definitely look cute. The three boys will be the bearers and I want Seohyun, Sunny and Nicole to be my Bridesmaids, while you will be my maid of honor." She said, she's excited for her wedding and finally and formally be Mrs. Kwon.

 

Tiffany excitedly clapped her hands. "Of course Jessi!! I will be the happiest maid of honor!!" She exclaimed showing her eye smiles.

 

---

 

The next day, Yuri woke up earlier he was planning on bringing his family out   and visit their house.

 

He went inside the Nursery and saw the four babies were already awake. Daehan was the first one to greet him by calling Dada.

 

Yuri smiled and carried Him, "Good Morning Dyannie." He greeted as he kissed his chubby cheeks. Daehan clapped her hands and chuckled.

 

He went to the bathroom to shower him. "You are so cute Dyannie! I love you!" He said and kissed his cheek.

 

After he bathed him, he went out and put him clothes on and put him back on his crib. He was about to get Manse but Irene caught his attention.

 

"Papa!!" Irene called. Yuri felt giddy as Irene can already recognize him.

 

"Do you wanna get carried, Baby?" He asked seeing her putting her hands up. He heard her saying incoherent words. And lifted her up in his arms.

 

He looked at her, his desire of having a Daughter/s is growing. Irene is a cute little angel and he wanted to have his own version.

 

"Ow! Time for diaper change." He said and went inside the bathroom and just shower the baby girl. The little girl keeps on giggling while he was showering her.

 

"You love bathing?" He asked. Irene was opening as if she'll say something but she only babble some choppy words.

 

After bathing and putting her clothes on, he cleaned the other two and put them clothes too. He put them on the rubber matte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter