Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 88:

The Two families gathered in the Kwon Household, the airing of the first episode of the Kwon in ROS just finished and now Taeny are putting the kids for an afternoon nap.

"Mama, Mommy and Daddy whewe?" Daehan asked noticing that their parents are nowhere to be found.

Tiffany opened to say something but Taeyeon glared at her, he knows his wife really well, she will say nonsense thing again.

"Uh.. Your Mommy and Daddy are eating." She said then look at her husband with a smile. "Each other.." She thought then smirked.

"Dyanie wanna eat too." The little kid said standing on Tiffany's lap.

"Wait.. I'll call your Mommy okay?" She said and kissed his cheek putting him down then stood up.

But even before she go out, YulSic came in looking so fresh with wet hairs.

Tiffany smirked and Taeyeon shake his head. "Oh here's your Mommy and Daddy." She said and went back on the rubber matted floor where the other kids are already sleeping.

Jessica sat on the floor then spread her arms and hug Daehan. "What's My Baby boy want?" She asked and hugged him.

"Dyanie hungwy." The little boy said.

Yuri crawled to them and pinched Daehan's cheeks who's sitting on his wife's lap. "Oh My Sleeping Prince is hungry, what do you wanna eat?" He asked giving the little boy loud kisses on his tummy.

Daehan pushed his Dad's face then laughed. "Dyanie wike chocowate." He said.

"No, chocolate won't do. Eat bread instead." Jessica said and faced her husband. "Bring Daehan some bread Seobang."

Yuri gave his wife a smooch then stood up and went out, Jessica then look at the kids and was about to give them kisses when her cousin stopped her.

"Don't do that!" Tiffany said a little loud.

"Why not? I always do this." The blonde said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes then crossed her arms. "I don't even know what you did with that mouth of yours before you came here. So don't ever think of that." 

Jessica nearly blushed at what her cousin said since Yuri and her just came in from their Regular lovemaking.

Yuri went back from the kitchen and feed Daehan, he then put him to sleep after he eat then the four Parents went to the Balcony for some get together.

The two women were having some juice while the guys were drinking canned beers.

"The first episode of Yuri and the kids is really cute." Taeyeon said. "The triplets' charm is no joke. They are born to be stars."

Jessica and Yuri giggled in happiness. "Of course, it's My Husband and kids. Expect it to be really cute." The blonde proudly said.

Yuri hugged her sideways then kissed her cheek. "It will be more amazing since Sicababy agreed to join us." He said and peck her cheek continuously.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Duh! How will it be cute when Jessi is so boring?" She said. "People might turn their backs on you Yul!"

"Yah! My SicaBaby is the cutest woman ever!" Yuri defended his wife then give her kisses. "I love you baby." He whispered.

"And who do you think you are? You think your presence will make a huge impact to the people?" Jessica fight back while enjoying her husband's kisses.

"Of course! My Taetae is quite famous as a Producer plus I am a Model and we have adorable Hyunnie and two cuties!" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon just kept quiet, the Producer talk to them a few days ago asking if they can join the Kwon, and since Yuri told them it's so fun and a memorable experience for them, they thought about it and decided that they wanna give it a shot so they said yes.

"Oh well, we have a Handsome Superstar Kwon Yuri, cute little Boys plus me." The blonde proudly stated.

"Oh, yeah! The boring CEO of Jung Inc."

"No! I am a Drop dead Gorgeous Wife of Kwon Yuri and a beautiful Mother of the three Handsome boys!"

Yuri and Taeyeon could only shake their heads, these two have a love and hate relationship.

"Stop it Mushroom.. let her be." Taeyeon his wife's thigh to stop her from talking back. "So.. We're gonna be together in one house.. it will be amazing." He said diverting the topic.

Yuri nodded as he hold his wife's hand. "I'm excited.. it will be fun, we can get copies of the videos and keep it. Good experience for us."

"I don't think it's a very good idea.. i mean, Jessica and Yuri in one house? Then there's lots of cameras around? The show will be rated instead of being just a wholesome and innocent show." Tiffany butted in.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Hah! Are you talking about yourself? Taeyeon is a serious Byun plus a whiner Tiffany. Oh Gosh people might thought the show is some kind of a !" She said dramatically.

"That will be a great show for them then! I'm such an expert when it comes to that, unlike you.. lame." Tiffany said then smirked.

Jessica was about to fight back when her husband speak. "Stop that!" Yuri said in a warning tone, they are starting their fight again.

"But Seobang.." 

He hold her hand tight. "I said stop."

"She told me i'm lame! Tell her!" She shouted at her husband pointing at her cousin.

"Tell her what?" Yuri asked.

Jessica shake his arm. "Tell her how good i am!"

Yuri scratched the back of his neck. His wife is being ridiculous. "Sica.." 

Tiffany laughed. "See?" She crossed her arms.

The blonde raised her eyesight. "And you? Why are you praising yourself? You should ask your husband about your performance and not just self evaluating!" 

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's arm. "Boo.. i'm good right?" She asked cutely.

The shorter guy look away. He's embarrassed of what his wife wanted him to say. "Mushroom.. that is something we shouldn't talk about with other people!" 

The smiling Princess pouted. "But Jessi isn't other people to me, she is 'unfortunately' my cousin and happened to be my best friend for no choice. It's fine." She shrugged.

Jessica laughed at the words 'unfortunately and no choice' from her cousin. Tiffany has lots of humor, she got it from the Hwang as her personality is more from the Jungs.

"Still.. it's a private matter that should only be talking between us." The Handsome Producer tried to enlighten his wife.

Jessica thought that it's his time to get back to her cousin. "You're mocking me because Yuri can't praise my skills in front of you, when Your 'Taetae' can't even utter a single word about your self proclaimed expertise in bed! What a shame." She smirked.

"You two can't be in one show, you won't set a very good examples to our own kids." Yuri said.

Tiffany pointed at the Couple. "You TWO shouldn't be in one show since you can't keep your hands to yourself." Tiffany said.

"That's because i'm irresistible! I'm hot and y right baby?." Jessica said praising herself.

"You two are hopeless! You can't do that when the cameras are rolling!" Taeyeon said a little louder then drink his beer.

"I know how to be professional Boo." The brunette told her husband then kissed his cheek. "I just don't know with Jessi! She might Yuri during the filming."

"Yah! I'm not that desperate! I know when we can do it and when cannot! Do you think we can show the kids those things? I'm not you! Corrupting Irene's mind at such a young age." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Who told you we're showing our precious Irene those things? My Pretty little Taengoo is as innocent as an angel!" She said histrionically.

Taeyeon then pulled his wife for a kiss, Tiffany then straddled her husband's lap and deepen the kiss as Yuri carried his wife and sat her on his lap to end their catfight. "Stop fighting baby." He whispered and caressed her waist and tummy sensually. "I'll give you reward if you stop."

Jessica's ears perked up hearing the 'Reward' thing from her husband. "What will I get?" She asked excitedly and caressed his face.

"You'll know it tonight." Yuri whispered then kissed her cheek.

The blonde cupped his face and leaned in to her husband's lips. "I can't wait.. I love you." She whispered.

Yuri then fully captured her lips and the both of them engaged in a passionate kiss.

Only loud kissing sounds could be heard in the balcony as the two couples were busy sharing kisses with their respective partners.

------

"Jessi..." Tiffany opened to say something but Jessica cut her off.

"I'm not gonna have another catfight session with you tonight Tiff. Yuri promise to give me a gift if I'll be a good girl." Jessica said as she kiss Jisoo's hand playfully. "Maybe tomorrow or next time, after I get my reward." She added.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, she too will have a reward from her husband later and she didn't plan to have another session tonight with her cousin.

"I just wanna tell you not to kiss my baby but you already did." She yelled.

"Just on the hand Hon." Jessica said and continued kissing the little kid's hand. "You like Mama Jessi kissing your hand?" She asked that made the little kid giggle.

Taeyeon and Yuri were cooking their dinner in the kitchen while the two women are in the playroom with the kids.

"Mommy! Noona onwy love Dyanie Hyung not Kookie." Minguk told his Mother.

"Not Manche too." The youngest boy said pouting

The two women look at the four kids and saw Irene hugging Daehan.

"Hyunnie give your cousins one kiss each." Tiffany told her Daughter.

"Hyunnie love Dyanie." Irene said.

The brunette shake her head. "Not only Dyanie.. love Kookie and Manse too." She said. "Now, give them kiss."

Irene then kiss Minguk and Manse that made the two sulking boys smile.

"My boys love their cousins so much." Jessica said.

They went down after their husbands called them, the six kids on their own high chairs while the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter