Chapter 52: Separation

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52:

 

Jessica went out of the office and saw Hyuna once again. She clutch her hands as she was restraining herself from slapping her again.

 

"Mrs. Kwon.. the kids are inside Mr. Kim's office." Yoon Bora informed her.

 

Jessica nodded still staring at the Hyuna who was lowering her head in embarrassment. "You'll pay for everything!" She said pointing at her. "You want my husband? Go there and take him!" She shouted before going to Taeyeon's office with Bora.

 

"Jess." Taeyeon called upon seeing her.

 

"Can you please help me with the kids?" She asked.

 

She held Krystal's hand and carried Manse as Taeyeon carried the two other kids while Bora was holding the Kids'

 

"Talk things with Yuri, Jess." He said and hug her. He's trying to make the couple in good terms again. 

 

He didn't know anything about what Hyuna did to the kids, he just knew that Jessica and Yuri fought because of the Secretary.

 

"I don't know." She said. Jessica broke the hug and smiled. "We'll go ahead." She said and drive away.

 

Taeyeon was left with Bora. "Sir, i need to show you something." Bora said as the two of them went back to the office.

 

Jessica drive home, she's thankful that the kids were able to sleep. She went inside the house and get some of the kids clothes and her clothes then went back inside her car.

 

She don't know where she'll bring the kids in the mean time what she's certain about is she wants to take them away from Yuri for now.

 

---

 

Yuri stood up and took his bag to follow his family. He opened the door and saw Taeyeon shouting at Hyuna.

 

"I don't know why are you that way. You are fired! What you did was completely unethical! How could you hurt kids like that?" Taeyeon shouted angrily.

 

Hyuna saw him and cried. Everyone knows how considerate Yuri is. He easily believe in what he sees. And seeing Hyuna getting scolded, they knew he will be siding her.

 

Taeyeon saw Yuri and gritted his teeth. He held him by the collar and pushed him inside his office.

 

He close the door and punch him on the cheek. "You are so dumb Kwon Yuri!" He said seeing his friend on the floor. "I've been tolerating your stupidity for the longest time! How could you let someone like Hyuna hurt Krystal and your own kids like that?" He asked as he kneeled down and clutch his collar.

 

"Where not yet sure about that!" He said as he wipe the blood on the side of his face.

 

"You don't know anything because you are stupid!" Taeyeon shouted. "Why do you believe Hyuna? Do you have an affair? Did you her? What??" He asked angrily then punch him again.

 

He's angry at Yuri and felt pity for Jessica. "I don't know what Jessica sees in you! I don't know why she loves you. What i know is you don't deserve someone like her!!" He added.

 

"If you still think Jessica isn't right, this will prove you wrong." Taeyeon gave him his phone with the video Bora sent to him as a copy, she recorded it as what Jessica instructed her 

 

Taeyeon was shocked to see what Hyuna did to the three boys, and as a father he wanted to protect the kids.

 

He stood up and look down at Yuri. "I won't be surprised if Jessica leaves you. You can't even protect your own family." He added then left him.

 

Yuri sat up and watch the video were in Hyuna was hitting his kids until when Jessica arrived and pulled Hyuna out of the playpen. He even heard what Hyuna was telling his kids: Like how she calls Jessica witch and that she have done everything to break the couple apart and that Yuri is only hers.

 

He clutch his phone tightly as everything is making sense now. Hyuna's advises, her being clingy and touchy to him, her calls and the way she talk to him.

 

A loud cry from the video broke his trance as the video played over again. He felt his heart ache seeing his kids getting hurt and realized how Jessica became a protective Mother to the kids.

 

He gritted his teeth as she took his wife's phone and called a police.

 

The door swung open. Hyuna went to him and tried to help him. "Yuri.." She called. 

 

Yuri look at her then stood up, he held her right arm and pulled her to the wall. He raised his fist in the air then punch the wall Hyuna was leaning to, just beside her face and it made her frightened and cried even more.

 

He pant, He wanted to do the things she'd done to his kids but he can't bring himself from hurting a woman.

 

"Don't get near me again. I know now everything Hyuna. Stop your craziness over me and leave my whole family alone." He shouted. 

 

That's the only way he could do to ease the angriness in his chest. "You'll pay for what you've done. And what my wife did to you wasn't enough after everything you did to the kids!!" He said then walked back still facing her.

 

"Yuri.." She cried. "I only want you." She said.

 

He covered his face with his hands to calm himself. "Don't you understand? I will never look at you the same way Hyuna. I have a family. I love Sica." He said, his hand is aching but he don't care.

 

He stretched her hands to reach for him but he step back. "I will do everything. What do you want me to do for you to love me?" She asked.

 

He shake his head. "I will never love you because you're not Sica. Stop your craziness. You're fired." He said and went out.

 

He closed the door too loud that made the whole staffs quiet, this was the first time they saw their boss got mad that way. Yuri walked to Bora's table and gave her Taeyeon's phone.

 

"You have the original video right?" He asked almost whispering. The secretary nodded and look at his hands dripping with blood.

 

"Give this back to Taeyeon and showed the video to the Police officers that will come here today. They're on their way. I'm trusting you in this Ms. Yoon. I need to get my family." He said.

 

Bora stood up. "Sir, your hand is bleeding." She said worriedly and get her first aid kit on the drawer.

 

"No need. Don't worry about this." He said then walked away.

 

Yuri went down and instructed the securities that the police will come in for Hyuna.

 

He then went to his car and drive home. He took his wife's phone and called her. The phone kept on ringing but she's not answering.

 

"Sica answer this now." He mumbled.

 

He kept calling her until he arrived at their house. He quickly went inside the dark house and went to the kids' room.

 

"No." He mumbled seeing no one, he checked their closet but the half of the kids' clothes were gone. He ran to their room but Jessica isn't there.

 

He tried to call her again but she's still wouldn't answer. His heart paced double as the thought of Jessica leaving him was clouding his mind.

 

He then thought of Tiffany, he ran out and went to the Kim's. Taeyeon isn't there yet. He knock on the door and Tiffany opened it and was surprised to see him.

 

"What are you doing here Yul?" She asked cheerfully then she noticed something. "Oh Gosh what happened to you?" She asked worriedly.

 

"T-tiff.. is Sica there?" He asked.

 

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, why would Yuri look for her cousin. "Why are you asking me? You should be together by now." She said.

 

Yuri slumped down on the couch as he put his hands on his face. "Where could they be?" He asked. "Sica went to the company and slap Hyuna because she saw her hitting the kids." He said.

 

Tiffany put her hand on in shock. "Oh God!" She exclaimed in shock.

 

"And we fought. This is my fault.. I didn't believe her." He said with a crack tone.

 

Tiffany sat next to him and his back. "Jessi won't go anywhere Yul. Just talk to her." She cooed.

 

Yuri sighed and stood up. "I will look for them." He said. Tiffany nodded and hugged him. Yuri smiled and went home to get his car.

 

Taeyeon arrived a few minutes after Yuri went home, Tiffany asked what happened and He told her everything he knew then showed her the video.

 

Tiffany cried out of pity and got mad at Hyuna. She then took her phone and dialed Yuri's number to call Her cousin.

 

She was biting her fingers as she wait for her to answer.

 

Taeyeon went to the kitchen after he change his clothes to cook dinner. As His wife was in the kitchen.

 

"Answer Jessi.."

 

"Tiff?" Jessica answered sounding tired.

 

"Jessi! Where are you?" She asked worriedly. "Yuri went here looking for you!" She informed.

 

Jessica fell silent. "Where is he now?" She asked.

 

"I don't know, he told me he'll look for you." She said. "Where are you Jessi?" She asked.

 

"I can't tell you right now Tiff but i will call you, don't worry the kids are all fine." She said.

 

"Until when are you gonna hide? Are you leaving Yuri for real?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon went to her side and she put the phone in loud speaker.

 

"I'm still thinking about it. Krystal has been looking for him, i will talk to my lawyer about it."

 

Tiffany shake her head at what she was hearing, Jessica is thinking of Divorcing Yuri.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter