Chapter 39: Tears, Tears and More Tears...

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39:

Yoong was preparing, he's going to K2 Corporation, the company Taeyeon and Yuri build. He's planning on talking to his brother and try to help fix things up.

 

It's been almost a week since Yuri last went in the Mansion, and Jessica has been living like a desperate woman, calling and messaging Yuri almost every ten minutes, she wanted to go to K2 but their family has been telling her not to.

 

The whole house was always quiet, only the babies' noise, Krystal's tantrums and Jessica's loud cry could be heard. It's heartbreaking to hear and worst see her in this state.

 

Krystal's looking for him, her recital is coming in two days and Yuri promised her that he will come and watch it with Jessica and the Triplets.

 

While Jessica would only eat because she has to, for their kids. She would always talk to their babies, telling them about Yuri, she records a lot of videos of their babies and Krystal that she will show him when he comes home.

 

Jessica also wears his shirt, she's been missing him too much, that you would think that she's going crazy. Just last night, she's sitting in front of the house waiting for Yuri, Tiffany and Nicole had been telling her to go inside but she wouldn't budge and just cried. Her Parents couldn't do anything but to watch their pitiful daughter cry every night, waiting for Yuri.

 

She almost stayed outside until morning if it's not with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon forcefully carried her inside their room. Tiffany and Nicole were the one who would accompany her to bed. Yoong with the Kim siblings went inside their room hearing Jessica's loud cry. She hugged him, asking him if Yuri will show up and go home if she dies.

 

Hearing this made them cry, even Taeyeon and Hyoyeon cried. He clenched his fist in anger to his brother. He don't understand how could Yuri do this.

 

Hyoyeon was guilty, he has been tolerating Yuri for the past week, Yuri called him the next day after he left and asked Hyoyeon to send him videos and pictures of his family. So, without everyone knowing he would take pictures and record videos of Jessica and the kids and send it to Yuri.

 

Taeyeon too is guilty, He's the one who's always sees Yuri but he can't even convince him to go back home. He still don't know why Yuri choose to stay away from Jessica, he asked him once but Yuri refuse to answer, he don't even talk to him if it's not work related. He always see him going out for a lunch with his Secretary. He don't wanna speculate something but the staffs had also been suspecting that something is going on about the two of them

 

So Now here he is carrying Krystal and her bag, they are going to school first before heading to the office. 

 

Taeyeon drive the car, Yoong was trying to call his brother but he's not answering. 

 

"Unnie always Cwy." Krystal sadly stated. "It makes Kwyshtal Sad."

 

Krystal would always ask about Yuri and Jessica, it makes them sad seeing the latter crying, especially whenever she sees the triplets, they would remind her of Yuri.

 

They dropped her to school and they went to the company. After an hour ride they finally arrive.

 

"I hope Yuri would listen to you." Taeyeon told him as they ride a lift. 

 

"I hope so too. Were going back to Seoul after Krystal's recital. And i want to see them back again." 

 

They arrived at the floor, Taeyeon pointed Yuri's office and he walked his way there.

 

He knocked before he opened it. There he is smiling widely with a girl, showing her something on his phone.

 

He cleared his throat. The two looked at him and got startled. Yuri stood up as he sees his brother. "Yoong! What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I want to talk to you." He seriously said. The girl bowed her head and went out. "Who is she?" He asked. He don't want to be suspicious but seeing him smile with a girl while his fiancée is suffering feels wrong.

 

"She's my Secretary." He said and sat on His swivel chair.

 

"You're too close to your secretary, Hyung."

 

Yuri's eyebrows knitted, he didn't like the tone in his voice. "Where this conversation is heading, Yoong? Are you accusing me of something?" He angrily asked.

 

Yoong kept his face calm. "No, i'm just stating my observations." He said.

 

He sighed. Yoong won't stop. "Why are you really here?" He asked as he busied himself to his laptop.

 

"I just wanna know when are you going home?" He asked.

 

"I don't know."

 

"You don't know? Do you even care about your family?" He asked. "Cause by the looks of it, i guess no." He wanted to punch him right at this moment but he can't and he won't, he's still his older brother.

 

Yuri got mad and slammed his hands on the table. "You don't know what i feel, Yoong! You don't know how much I'm suffering not seeing them everyday!" He shouted.

 

Yoong was startled but kept his composure. "Then why don't you just go home and be with them!?" He don't understand why Yuri is doing this. "Jessica Noona is suffering, Hyung. She's been calling you and you're not answering, she would always wait for you outside, hoping that you'll come back but nothing." He's nearly crying. Remembering Jessica.

 

Yuri looked down, imagining Jessica in a hopeless state.

 

"Do you know what she asked last night? She asked if you will go back home if she dies." He said with a lone Tear escaped his eyes. "She's in a total mess without you, Hyung." He said.

 

Yuri clenched his fist at what he is hearing. 

 

"And if you still care, go back. Go back to your family." He said. "Don't wait for her family to keep them away from you forever."

 

Yuri looked at him, he cannot believe what he was hearing. "What?" He asked.

 

"I heard her grandfather, he said it's better to just bring Jessica Noona and Krystal with the kids away from you. Because you're just making Jessica Noona's life miserable. I'm saying this one last time, Hyung. They are set to fly tonight." He said in a serious.

 

"W-Where are they going?" He asked his hand on his hair.

 

"I don't know but i heard Jessica Noona will be married soon with the Lee Enterprise's grandson, and he already said yes. The kids' last names will change into his." He stood up. "The elder Hwangs already talk to our parents and Mom and Dad were so disappointed in you, they have agreed to their plans about the kids because you can't even man up for your family. They want you to stopped them. Do what's right!" He said then went out.

 

Yuri slumped down and covered his face with his hands. Hyuna went in. "Sir, are you okay?"

 

Yuri looked at him. "Hyuna, why does it feel like i'm doing the wrong thing? You told me Jessica wants sometime alone that's why i left that night, you told me that I shouldn't answer her calls. Is this the right thing? You said you know what she feels right? But why do i feel this isn't right?" He asked.

 

Hyuna, hugged him. "I'll be just here, Yul." She said his back.

 

Yuri was trying to stop thinking about Jessica, but he can't keep her out of his mind. His phone beep. Hyoyeon sent another video. It was Jessica playing with the kids. He smiled seeing this.

 

He has been restraining himself from coming back, Hyuna advised that it's much better to give themselves a break and so he did, even if it's hard for him he left them. The first day, he wanted to go home, but she told him to let Jessica cool down, so he just choose to hang out with Hyuna because like she said, she's also a girl and she knows what Jessica feels.

 

He always show her the videos and pictures Hyoyeon sends. He just don't understand why seems everything is getting worse.

 

He looked intently to the video, Jessica was hugging Daehan and she is crying. His heart clenched, the least he want to see is a crying Jessica. It makes him feel sad.

 

But instead of going back home, He just focused on working, just like what His secretary told him. Hyuna has been a good friend of him the past three months and she even hang out with him every night in a bar. It's almost night time, then he received a message from his brother, it was a picture of luggages being carried inside the car.

 

"This is not true." He thought as he stood up and walked out to go to Taeyeon.

 

"Where's Taeyeon?" He asked His Secretary.

 

"He just went home Sir, he said he needs to go home early to say goodbye to his friends." Hearing this made him ran to get his keys. Hyuna was about to stop him but he didn't listen. He has to be with Jessica.

 

"Oh God!" He thought. He took out his phone and dialed Jessica's phone number. ", her phone is off." He frustratingly drive his car back to the mansion. He has to stop them.

 

In an hour, he arrived looking at the car in the picture Yoong sent it was Poppa Hwang's car. He talked to the security. "Where is Poppa Hwang's car? He asked. The house seems quiet.

 

"Oh Sir, they just left fifteen minutes ago, they're heading to the airport." The Security personnel politely answered. 

 

Yuri didn't waste time and drive to the airport. "Stupid! Stupid! I'm such a stupid person!" He chanted angrily at himself. He don't know what he will do if Jessica and the kids are gone to his life.

 

While on his way he received a phone call with his mother. "M-mom." He answered.

 

His Mother is crying on the other line. "What were you thinking Kwon Yuri? I never raised you to be an irresponsible man!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter