Chapter 84: YulSic Anniversary

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Happy Birthday to Our Precious Black Pearl Kwon Yuri!!! 생일축하해요 우리 권유리!!! 너무 너무 사랑해요!!❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 84:

The Kwon family is driving the kids to the Hwang Mansion, the elders wanted to bond with the kids and the Kim Family went there the other day and the kids were looking for their three pretty cousins. That's a good news since they will celebrate their first wedding anniversary.

"Can You show Mommy your eyes? Eyes." She said facing the kids.

The kids automatically pointing at their closed eyes. "Very good! Say EYES." 

"Eyesh." They copied.

Jessica clapped her hands. "What about the Nose? Your cute little nose." She asked again.

The two kids pointed right. "Kookie that's your lips. This is your nose." She said pointing at her nose. Minguk copied her and she smiled. "Say Nose."

"Noshe." They said.

She then showed them a colorful book with lots of pictures. "This is a boat and this is a car, what do you want Mommy to buy you? Boat or Car?" She asked pointing at the pictures.

"Caw." Minguk answered.

"Boat." Manse said.

Daehan was looking somewhere and didn't listen to her. "Daehanie.. Mommy will buy you something, what do you want, Boat or Car?" She asked him.

Daehan stared at the pictures first. "Boat or Car." Jessica asked again.

"Caw." He said and Jessica nodded.

Yuri smiled at the kids, He loves hearing his wife talking to the kids.

"Who wants to see Hayeon and Jisoo?" He asked while driving.

"Dyanie!" The eldest of the three exclaimed.

"Kookie too."

"What about Manse? Do you want to see Hayeon and Jisoo?" He asked the youngest.

"Uhm." The youngest answered nodding his head.

"You will not see Mommy and Daddy for the weekend alright?" He told them. "But Mommy will call you always. Understand?" He asked.

"Yesh!"

"Mommy Salanghae." Daehan said looking somewhere.

"Mommy Saranghae.." Yuri said, Jessica smiled at what she heard. "What about Daddy?" The tanned man asked.

"Daddy...Salanghae."

"I love you too." He answered.

------

They arrived earlier than expected, the kids quickly went to play with Irene.

Yuri put the kids' bags in their room, he went out and look for Krystal. He walked to the little girl's room and found her on the bed, reading her book seriously.

"Baby." He called from the door.

The little girl look up and saw him. "Oppa!" She almost jump on her bed to go to him. "I missed you." She said and hugged him.

Yuri kneeled to meet her level. "I missed you too. The three boys will stay here in a couple days, please look after them okay." He said.

Krystal nodded her head. "Where us Unnie?" She asked.

Yuri hold her hand and went down to see Jessica who is playing with the twins.

"Unnie!" Krystal called and ran to her.

Jessica opened her arms for her. "My Baby." She hugged her and kissed her all over her face. "I missed you honey." The blonde said.

"Me too. Where are the boys?" She asked.

"They're in the garden with Hyunnie and Poppa." She said the little girl nodded and ran outside.

"Sicababy m, let's go home now." Yuri told his wife.

Jessica nodded and hugged the twins. "Mama Jessi's gonna miss you." She said then hugged Tiffany. "We'll go ahead now." She said.

"Enjoy your Anniversary!" Tiffany told her.

The couple then walked out to the garden to say goodbye to the kids.

"Mommy and Daddy will see you in two days okay?" Jessica said. "We'll miss you. Give Mommy a kiss."

The three boys kissed their Mommy on her lips then played again. Jessica asked Irene for a kiss too and the little girl quickly gave her a smooch.

"Be good to your Nephews and Nieces okay?" She told her sister.

"Yes." Krystal said. Jessica pouted and the little girl kissed her.

"I love you." Jessica said.

"Love you too."

Yuri bid goodbye to the kids too and kissed them all.

"Bye bye." They bid goodbye and went home.

------

The next day, the Couple get ready for a date to celebrate their Anniversary, Yuri prepared everything for this day and Jessica is excited to what he have prepared.

"I want this first year anniversary to be memorable for both of us especially for you." Yuri said as he drive to somewhere.

"Of course, having you with me is always memorable." The blonde woman said and smiled at her husband.

She look outside and noticed that they ate going to a familiar path. After a few more minutes, Yuri parked the car in the building basement.

"Seobang.. are you getting something from your office?" She asked.

Yuri smiled and shake his head. "We're here." He said.

Jessica opened his eyes wide at what she heard. "Are you sure? Are we going to have a date inside your office or in the Pantry?" She asked that made her husband laughed.

"Trust me on this baby." He said then hopped off the car.

He ran on the other side and opened the door for his wife. Jessica take Yuri's hand and hop off.

The both of them ride in a lift with holding hands. Yuri pulled her to his office and let her sit as he went out of the office.

"This will be memorable if we'll have a date here." She mumbled.

She can't find any special in K2 Building except for Yuri's office.

The tanned man went back smiling, and pulled her out. They ride a lift once again and went to the rooftop.

"Seobang.." Jessica tried to talk to him but Yuri was busy on his phone.

"Yes thank you very much." Yuri said and hang up and turned to her. "Ready?" He asked and walked further.

Yuri opened the door of the rooftop and revealed a helicopter. "We're going to ride on that." He whispered to her then kissed her cheek.

"Where exactly are we going?" She asked but Yuri didn't answer and just pulled her towards the Helicopter and help her get in.

Jessica was looking around as Yuri signaled to go now. The blonde was looking over the tall buildings in LA.

"Seobang.. where did you get this?" She asked. "I mean the helicopter."

Yuri gave her his killer smile. "Seobang can give everything for you baby." He said.

Jessica was just so amazed, she never did this before, going around LA by helicopter.

She look at her husband, another first with him just added to her list.

It took them hours or so to get there, Jessica saw a Modern stilt house on the hill with bold exterior.

They hopped off and look around, she has never seen something like this in LA. She turned to Yuri and saw him talking to the pilot then waved.

"Baby.." Yuri called holding her hand.

"Yuri where are we? Are we still in LA?" She asked.

But instead of answering her, Yuri just let out a small smile. He then pulled her to go up the stairs and get in the house.

She was amazed at how elegant the house is, she can even see the city from where she's standing because of the glass window all over the house.

"Did you like it? We're gonna stay here for two days, so.. i think you really have to like it." He smiled.

She was surprised, two days is a little long for her. Seeing the place, she knew it will be hard to go somewhere without using a car.

"But Yul.. we don't have a car? How can we go out and buy the things we need.. I don't have clothes and toiletries." She said worriedly.

"I told you, trust me on this. I already did everything, all you have to do is be with me on this especial days of our lives." Yuri said to stop her from worrying.

The tanned man pulled her upstairs to the room. "This will be our room." He said.

Jessica once again was awed seeing the inside of the room, it has glass panel all over the room, she could see the outside and she felt really amazed.

"Yul, this is too much." She said.

Yuri pouted, she thought Jessica will like it. "Don't worry baby, we can put covers if you're not comfortable with that. Here." He said and pressed a small rectangular device that looks like a re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter