Chapter 59: Sailing Again

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!! 

Thanks for the really good feedback!! It boosts my energy!!

Chapter 59:

Tiffany was walking down the stairs, she just finished feeding the four babies. She has been exhausted ever since Jessica went to Yuri, the three boys don't like formula milk, and since their Mommy was so busy probably feeding Their Daddy Yuri, Tiffany did it for them.

"Baby, you look so tired, rest first. I will be here for the babies." Taeyeon hold her by the waist to help her.

Their parents went back to the Mansion because of some important matters, so Taeyeon decided to take an indefinite leave until the Kwon Couple arrives.

"YulSic will definitely owe me big time!" She shouted. Her mood swings are hitting her.

"Of course baby. They.." He wasn't able to finish as Jessica and Yuri entered the house being lovey dovey, acting like a newly declared couple holding each other's hand while laughing to each other.

 

Tiffany look at them and stood up. "You two act like you didn't leave three infants with us! I was so tired and you were acting all sweet there!" She shouted.

 

She don't understand herself too, she was so happy for them yesterday and she's in a bad state now.

 

Jessica hugged her tight then kissed her cheek. "I miss you Tiff." She said.

 

Tiffany sighed, she can't stay mad at her cousin. "I missed you too." She said calmly.

 

"Thank you for taking care of the kids!" The blonde girl said. "Don't be mad Tiff. I'll take care of you and Irene." She cooed.

 

Tiffany seemed to be pleased. Taeyeon smiled, she knew Jessica is the only one who can take away his wife's moods swings.

 

"Come on Tiff. Let's play with the kids." Jessica excitedly said and the two of them walk up the stairs.

 

Yuri was left with Taeyeon. The shorter guy tapped Yuri's shoulder. "I'm guessing you two are fine now." He said.

 

Yuri smiled and nodded. "Yes. Lesson learned. I won't be careless anymore and trust my wife's instincts, she's right after all." He said smiling widely.

 

"Good God! You can go back to the office while I focus with my wife and Irene." Taeyeon said. "Pany-ah needs more attention now." 

 

Yuri nodded his head. "By the way, i will borrow Bora in the meantime while I look for a secretary." He said. Taeyeon just nodded his head.

 

"Go to your kids. I know you miss them." Yuri quickly went upstairs to see his kids.

 

"Hello Babies!! Miss Daddy?" He asked. The five kids turned to him and race to get in front of Yuri.

 

"Oppa!!" Krystal was the first one to be there, Yuri carried her and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Krystal and the babies missed you a lot!" She said.

 

"I missed you too." He said and sat on the floor to welcome the four others. He picked up Irene and kissed her cheek. "Miss Papa Yul?" He asked.

 

Irene stared at him then clapped her hands. "Papa." She called not long after the three other boys joined him.

 

Yuri gave each one of them kisses and hugged the five kids. "Oh God I love my babies!!" He said and played with them.

 

Jessica and Tiffany were laying sideways facing each other as the blonde girl caressed her cousin's face.

 

"Rest Tiff. I know how tired you are taking care of my kids and Sister." She said.

 

Tiffany pouted like a little kid and cuddled to her, hugging Jessica tight. "I missed you a lot Jessi!" She mumbled on her cousin's chest.

 

Jessica chuckled, Tiffany's really pregnant. She's back being such a baby. "I missed you very much too Tiff." She kissed her head and her back to help her fall asleep.

 

Yuri look at them and smiled. He understands if Tiffany and the kids hog Jessica all day, they had the best times of their lives yesterday and he's happy about it.

 

After a while Taeyeon went up to call them for lunch, Jessica woke her cousin up.

 

They walked down the stairs, Yuri was carrying Manse and Minguk, as Taeyeon was carrying Irene and Holding Krystal's hand. While Jessica was carrying Daehan and hold her cousin's hand.

 

"Jessi! Are you going back to work tomorrow?" Tiffany asked while they eat.

 

Jessica turned to her. "Yes." She answered. Tiffany pouted, she wanted to spend time with Her cousin. "But..  if you want me to be with you then it's fine." She smiled seeing her cousin's face lit up.

 

"Really?" The Brunette asked excitedly.

 

"Yes. I don't want my Cousin and her baby to get sad." She totally understand why Tiffany acts this way. Why she always want to see Her around, she's like this when she was conceiving Irene.

 

Taeyeon is so thankful to Jessica for making his wife happy.

 

After their Lunch Jessica and Tiffany went to sleep, the blonde is so tired because of their extreme activities yesterday while the brunette is tired of being a mother of five kids.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were taking care of the babies. "Taeng.. how does it feel to have a baby again soon?" Yuri asked.

 

Taeyeon smiled. "I'm excited and happy. I wish this time we can have a boy.." He said.

 

Yuri look at him enviously, he badly wanted to have another baby but Jessica don't like the Idea of it.

 

Taeyeon pat his shoulder. "You'll get another baby too someday Yul." He said.

 

Yuri nodded. "I wish it will be soon. I did everything to make sure she'll get pregnant soon." 

 

"Well then, we just have to wait." Taeyeon smiled.

 

---

 

The whole Kwon Family is inside YulSic's room, Jessica was busy with her laptop, she has a lot of reports to do, her grandfather is looking for it and she has to finish it in two days.

 

Aside from being a CEO, she also have other position the Chairman of the Company gave her and she can't say no to it since her Grandfather rely only to her. And that's make her busy now.

 

Yuri's with the kids playing on the floor while his wife is on the bed.

 

"Sica.. i'll be back to work tomorrow." Yuri informed her. Jessica look at him, she's not in favor of him going back. "Bora will be my Secretary in the meantime." She told her to ease her mind.

 

Jessica nodded and smiled, she has a huge trust to Taeyeon's secretary. "Okay." She shortly replied.

 

Yuri pick up the kids and put them on the bed with Jessica.

 

"Unnie why so busy?" Krystal asked as she look at the laptop.

 

Jessica pinched her cheeks. "Unnie is doing some office work." She said.

 

Manse crawled to her side and tried to press something on the keyboard, but Jessica tale her laptop away immediately, she can't afford to erase her files.

 

"Manse.. don't touch Mommy's laptop.. this is very important." She said. Manse just chuckled at what she said.

 

Yuri pulled Manse by his foot. "Kyah!!" The little boy squealed.

 

"Mommy is busy don't bother her." He said as he put the boys on the corner of the bed and let them play as he settled himself beside his wife.

 

He caressed her tummy with his cold hand. "Ohh. It's cold babe." Jessica said taking his hands off her.

 

He smiled, he can't wait for Jessica to conceive another baby. "Sica.. i'm excited." He said out of the blue.

 

Jessica look at him. "For what?" She asked.

 

He shake his head, Jessica will start to worry if he drop the topic. "For our family. I love you." He said.

 

Jessica put the laptop down on the bed and cupped his face. "I love you too." She said and kissed his lips. "Let's put the kids to sleep now. I want to be with you alone." She whispered.

 

Yuri got excited, they will make love once again. He turned to his kids and tried to put them to sleep.

 

Jessica chuckled and went to the restroom. Yuri was busy cradling Daehan to sleep and he didn't notice Manse and Minguk playing with Jessica's laptop.

 

"Oppa!! Manse and Kookie!!" Krystal shouted.

 

He look at the two younger boys and went wide eyed seeing the reports got deleted. He put Daehan down and get the laptop. He tried to undo everything but it doesn't work anymore.

 

He put the laptop back on the bed and pulled his hair in nervousness. Jessica will definitely get mad.

 

"Oh God i'm dead." He said banging his head on the bed.

 

Manse finds it funny and laughed out loud. "Dada.." He laughed and clapped his hands.

 

"We're dead.. Mommy will be on hell mode." He told him.

 

Jessica went back on the bed and Yuri got nervous. She held her laptop and was about to press something on it when her phone rings.

 

Yuri sighed. "Hello?" She answered and put the laptop down. She then look at Yuri and smiled.

 

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter