Chapter 73: Bring the Boys out!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 73:

The boys are in the bar area of the Jung Mansion, it's a room with a complete bar set up. They were having some sessions again with the elder guys while the girls are in the balcony having some bonding with the kids.

 

"I will be hosting a stud party for my future GrandSon-in-law!" Papa Jung announced to the guys. "Everyone here should be there." He added.

 

Grandpa Hwang nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Taeyeon and Yuri didn't experienced it." He said.

 

Yuri drink his wine and kept quiet, he's not planning on joining them since he knew what's gonna happen to his wife.

 

"And don't make any excuses, everyone should be there." Daddy Jung said looking at Yuri and Taeyeon. He knew those two guys are so afraid of their wives.

 

"I should talk to my bunny about it." Sooyoung said that earned a nod to the elder guys. Sunny is easy to talk to but if she won't agree he can't force her to let him go because he don't want them to fight, Sunny's wrath is different from her friends.

 

You can see her smiling but in her mind she's already planning on how to kill you and he don't want that.

 

"Sunny is easy to please especially if she knows who are you with." Sunny's father who has the same name as him said. They arrive yesterday with the other visitors and his wife.

 

"Yuri and Taeyeon, talk to your wives about the party but don't tell them it's a stud party for Hyo. Nicole might find out from Tiffany and the whole wedding surprise will be ruined." Daddy Leo told them. He knows his daughter so well, she can't keep a secret when she's all excited about something.

 

Taeyeon scratched his head. How in the world he will explain to his wife that there will be a party only for boys? Tiffany gets paranoid whenever he's not around especially during the night, she will surely start her dramas to him to convince him to stay.

 

"I'm not going." Yuri said. "I don't want Sica and I to fight." He said drinking

 

Daddy Jung shake his head, he knew Yuri will say this. "Don't worry about her Yul. And besides it's not like were gonna cheat on them. We will just have fun for one night without them." He said and everyone nodded except for the younger guys.

 

The elders were so confident about their wives but not them. Sunny, Nicole, Tiffany and Jessica are really scary when they are mad and they won't sacrifice their lives for one happy night.

 

"I won't go too. I'm too young for stud parties. And.. Seohyun might get mad at me." Yoong followed.

 

Kim Appa tap his shoulder. "You will come with us. We need to bond Son." He smiled. He look at his father and nodded.

 

"We have until tomorrow morning to inform our wives the party, after that I will do something for them not to disturb us especially to the five younger girls. I know they will do something to follow you so leave it all to Poppa!" Poppa Hwang smiled sheepishly.

 

"Alright! Everyone is up for it! It will be tomorrow night! This is exciting!" Papa Jung giggled like a teenager going in a bar for the first time.

 

Yuri is now thinking of the how will he tell Jessica about it.

 

---

 

"Where's Taetae?" Tiffany asked.

 

"They are downstairs, in the bar room. Don't tell me you miss him already?" Kim Eomma asked.

 

Tiffany pouted as she caressed her big tummy. Tiffany isn't the only one, Jessica too. She has been missing her husband.

 

They weren't able to have an alone time after their grandfathers scolded them. They kept on talking and talking to their husbands As if they were doing it on purpose to stop them from being too close like usual.

 

"Ajajajaja!" Jessica was brought back to her trance when his Son Manse hit her hand.

 

She look at him and he's drooling with his other hand in his mouth. She take his hand and wipe his mouth.

 

"What do you want Manse?" She asked.

 

"Chachacha!!" He said then chuckled.

 

Jessica smiled and kissed his cheek. "Waahhhh!" They heard a loud cry from the babies who's playing on the floor.

 

They were surprised as Daehan's index finger is in Minguk's mouth. He's biting his brother's hand and that's why Daehan is crying.

 

"Kookie!!" Jess kneeled on the floor and hold Minguk in his cheeks pressing it a little tight to let go of his brother's finger but he didn't. He bite it even more.

 

"Waaahh!" Daehan cried and look at his mother looking pitiful.

 

"Omo." She said, Manse crawled on their side and cried too.

 

Minguk was having a good time, so Jessica tickled him and he laughed that made him let go of his brother's hand.

 

"Aahhh." Daehan cried and spread his arms for his Mother.

 

Jessica take him and put the little kid on her lap, hugging him. Nicole take Manse and shushed him while Minguk stood up and walk to his Mother and tried to climb to her lap.

 

"Sshh." Jessica pat Daehan's back, she then take his hand and look at his finger. It's so red with Minguk's bit mark. "Is it still hurts?" She asked then blow it like it will just fade with a simple gesture.

 

"Mama." Minguk called, Jessica carried him on his other lap.

 

"Look at your Hyung's finger. Why did you decided to bit him? It's not food Kookie." She said showing him Daehan's finger.

 

Minguk chuckled and clap his hands. Jessica sighed and kissed Daehan's finger. "Does it still hurt? Mommy will kiss it more." She said and continued kissing it until Daehan stopped crying.

 

"Kookie, kiss Dyanie as an apology." She told him. "Chuchu."

 

Minguk automatically pouted and look up to his mother. Jessica leaned down and kissed his lips. "Kiss Daehan too." She said and move Daehan forward.

 

Minguk leaned and kissed his brother. "Good boy. You two don't fight again okay?" She said then kissed Daehan.

 

"Mama.." Daehan called looking at her then raised his finger. "Mama." He said showing his reddened finger to his mother.

 

Jessica kissed it continuously until Daehan put it back down then hide on her chest.

 

The elders especially Jessica's mother and Yuri's mother were so pleased seeing how Jessica takes care of the kids.

 

"You've grown up so well Sooyeon." Yuri's mother said then smiled at her.

 

Jessica blushed at the compliment. "Thank you Eomma." She said shyly.

 

----

 

Jessica was calling Yuri's phone but he's not answering. She's on the bed waiting for her husband to go back. She can't sleep because of him but he's not answering, probably still drinking with the guys.

 

"If you don't answer i'm gonna kick you out of my room." She mumbled and dialed his phone one last time.

 

The phone kept on ringing but no one's answering. She stop and toss the phone on the bed. She then rolled on her stomach, she buried her face on the pillow as she scream and wiggled her feet on the bed. She's getting frustrated of Yuri.

 

She then heard noises from outside, she fixed herself and pretended to sleep then the door burst open.

 

She felt her husband crawl on the bed and hovered over her. "Sica.. I love you." He said and kissed her forehead then chuckled. "I know you're not sleeping. You were calling me a couple of minutes ago." He said still on top of her.

 

Jessica opened her eyes and pushed him off her. "You know that I was calling you why didn't you answer?" She asked sitting up.

 

"We were having a good time baby. I'm sorry." He said looking like he will pass out anytime.

 

"Go sleep outside. I don't wanna sleep beside someone who smells alcohol." She told him.

 

Yuri sat up and hold her hands. "Baby.. You told me you love me? Why can't you take my smell?" He said then pouted. He's drunk and unconsciously being so cute.

 

"And you told me you miss me? But you chose to stay the whole night drinking your hearts out!" She said and look at the time. It's two in the morning now.

 

"I was just having a good time. Bonding with the guys. I missed them. And besides, we were just downstairs. We didn't go to a real bar, flirt some girls then sleep with them. It's just a little get together baby." He said looking at his wife with droopy eyes.

 

Jessica huffed and crossed her arms. "Should I thank you for that? For not sleeping with other girls?" She asked.

 

Yuri shake his head and waved his hands as if stopping Jessica from her wrath. "I wanna sleep now." He said and laid down.

 

He then extend his hands and pulled her to cuddle with him. "I love you Sica. I'm sorry." He whispered and kissed her.

 

Jessica pushed him and kicked her off the bed making him fall hard on the floor.

 

"Ouch. Why do you have to do that?" He asked holding his back.

 

"Sleep there if you don't wanna go outside." She said and covered herself with blanket.

 

"You don't wanna sleep beside me because i smell gross?" He asked but Jessica didn't answer. "That means you don't love me." He pouted.

 

Yuri then shake his head and walk drunkly outside. He will just sleep on the couch but then he found someone else.

 

"Taeng? Soo?" He called blinking his eyes couple of times.

 

"Yul!" Sooyoung laughed. "Did you got kicked out too?" He asked.

 

He nodded. "We have the same fate." He said laughing then sat next to them.

 

"Tiffany even warned me to not go in the kids' room." Taeyeon said and laid his head on the backrest of the couch.

 

The two other guys sighed. "How will we tell them about the party tomorrow if they are mad?" Yuri asked.

 

"Much better I guess. If they won't talk to us we can just go out without telling them." Sooyoung said.

 

"They will get mad even more. Tiffany will surely in hell mode if i do that. You know she's pregnant and her emotions are everywhere." Taeyeon said shaking his head, he then laid his head on Yuri's lap and his legs on Sooyoung's thighs. "I'll sleep now." He announced.

 

Sooyoung crossed his arms and sleep too. "Aish! Taengoo is such a baby." Yuri said and followed them on dreamland.

 

Jessica is tossing on the bed, she still can't sleep feeling guilty over her husband.

 

She stood up and fix her clothes. "Damn you Kwon Yuri. Why am I so in love with you?" She mumbled and went out.

 

She went downstairs and ran to Sunny and Sooyoung going up. "Oh! Where did you two have been?" She asked.

 

"I just went down to pick up this chopstick." Sunny said and walked upstairs with her husband.

 

She was about to walk further when a sudden call stop her. "Jessi?" She look back and found Tiffany holding her tummy.

 

She walk upstairs and hold her cousin's hand helping her go down.

 

"Where are you going?" The blonde woman asked.

 

"I'm looking for my Taetae. I kicked him out of the bed awhile ago." The pregnant woman told her cousin. "You?"

 

"Same here." Jessica said and let her hand go, the two of them walked to the living room and found their husbands snoring. "Look at them.. We were having a hard time sleeping and yet they are sleeping soundly." She said shaking her head.

 

Tiffany then wake her husband up. "Boo." She called.

 

Taeyeon stirred in her sleep and found his wife staring at him. He abruptly sat up and faced her. "Mushroom." He called.

 

"Let's sleep in our room." The brunette smiled and hold his hand.

 

Taeyeon sighed and stood up. "You're not mad anymore?" He asked as they walk back to their room leaving the other couple.

 

Jessica watch them walk upstairs then turned to her husband. "How can you sleep this way?" She asked and straddled his lap facing him.

 

Yuri's head was leaning on the backrest, Jessica hold his head and kissed him on his cheek.

 

Yuri woke up feeling someone and his neck. Thinking that it's someone else he pushed his wife away. "Sica?" He called seeing her clear view.

 

Jessica went back to her position and hold him on the shoulders. "How can you sleep without me?" She pouted.

 

Yuri hold her waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter