Chapter 26: Time to Heal

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26:

Tiffany was packing Clothes in the Middle of the Night, She's inside Krystal's room, She knew what's happening between the three and being the most loving, most thoughtful, most caring and the Prettiest Cousin of all time, She planned something.

Yesterday, right after Her checkup, She told Mommy Jung that Jessica was planning on taking Krystal back to San Francisco to let Her experience how it's like to live there. Mommy Jung was so happy, so She contacted Poppa Hwang to borrow Their Private Plane.

The original plan was tomorrow before lunch will be the flight since Krystal requested to stay with the Lee's. But after She saw Donghae bringing Krystal Home that night, She changed the plan. Their flight will be tonight, so She packed Krystal's stuff enough for a week stay after this She will barge into Yulsic's room to tell Them.

She looked at Krystal and sigh. "The things I do for My Cousins." She smiled. She love Her Cousins a lot.

She kissed Krystal's cheek before She left the room with Krystal's bag with Her. She's now outside YulSic's room, She was having second thoughts if She will just barge in or if She will knock.

"What if They did something inside and They're both ? Oh God! My two Beautiful Eyes!!" She thought as She cover Her eyes.

She take a deep breath before knocking on the Door. She waited but no one was answering the door, She looked at Her wrist watch. It's eleven in the evening, They're set to fly at one, There's no time left. She bit Her finger as She turned the door knob and opened the door.

"She tried to sniff, seems normal." She thought.

She's trying to feel the light switch and turned it on. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at the sleeping couple.

She sighed in relief, They're both dressed and cuddling with each other. She smiled and wake Them up.

"Jessi! Yuri! Wake Up!" She shake Their bodies furiously. Yuri woke up first.

"What are You doing here, Tiff? What time is it?" He asked looking at the wall clock. "It's eleven in the evening, Tiff. Why are You waking Us up at this hour?" He asked.

Jessica woke up with the noise. "Seobang..Tiff? What are You doing here?" She asked scratching Her eyes.

"You two get up, and pack Your stuffs." She told Them.

"Why?" Tiffany rolled Her eyes. They look like in a Comedy Show.

"It's about Krystal!" She said, the two panicked and stood up. "Yah! I'm not yet done! You two sit down!" She commanded. The two look like lost puppies.

"Alright! I know that the two of You and Krystal are still not in good terms right now." The Couple nodded. "And being the smartest Person here, I came up with the smartest Idea of bringing Her to San Francisco. Just the three of You. How sweet, right?" Tiffany squealed in happiness.

Jessica and Yuri looked at each other then back at Tiffany. "Will it be a good idea? I mean.. Krystal doesn't want to stay with Us. She might get mad even more." Yuri asked worriedly, He wanted to be with Krystal but He is also worried that Krystal might get mad if They do this plan.

Tiffany shook Her head. "Kwon Yuri, do You think She will still get mad if the only People She could lean on is You two? And besides, Krystal is a soft hearted Little cute Girl and She loves You, all you have to do is to prove to Her that you love Her too." She crossed Her arms.

"This is Your chance to bring Her back. Bring Our cute little clingy princess back. So, without any further ado You two pack Your stuffs enough for a week, Your flight is at one a.m. I'll tell the Driver to prepare the Car, be ready in fifteen minutes, okay? Go go Sing!!" She said in finality and She went out of Their room.

The Two immediately pack Their clothes and get ready. Tiffany is in charge of Krystal so They don't have to worry.

Jessica and Yuri were outside the Mansion waiting for Tiffany. Their hearts beating in excitement and worry.

"Seobang!" Jessica called Yuri. The latter looked at Her and hugged Her.

"What is it, Baby? Are You cold?" He asked. Jessica shook Her head.

"I'm worried." She admitted. Yuri kissed Her lips.

"We will do everything for Krystal. Tiffany's right, let's bring Our clingy Princess back." He gently told Her.

Just then Tiffany came out carrying the sleeping Girl, She handed Krystal to Yuri.

"Go now! The Driver will bring You there. Give Me good news, Okay?" Tiffany hugged Jessica.

"Thanks, Tiff." She whispered. "I love You!"

Tiffany broke the hug. "Anything for You! I love You too." She kissed Jessica one last time. "Bye!"

They were on Their way, Krystal was still sleeping in Yuri's arms, this is the first time after few days that He got this close to the little Kid and He can't help but feel happy. He keeps on kissing Krystal's cheek because He misses Her so much.

Jessica was holding Krystal's hand, She's caressing the back of Her sister's hand with Her thumb.

After a few minutes They finally arrived, the Driver helped Them with Their bags as the Couple head to the Hwang's Private Plane. They settled and rest, in an hour and thirty minutes They will land in San Francisco.

They arrived at almost three a.m, Krystal was amazingly asleep until this time, there was a van ready for Them, it will bring Them to the Hwang's Mansion near the Beach.

"Welcome to Our home, Seobang!" Jessica welcomed Yuri as They arrived in the Mansion. It was as Grand as the Hwang's Home in Los Angeles.

Jessica brought Them to Her own room, Yuri laid the little Kid down and sat on the bed. "Baby, You should sleep too." Yuri pulled Jessica by the waist and kissed the growing belly. "Daddy Loves You, Baby." He whispered on the tummy. Jessica caressed Yuri's head.

"Our baby loves You too, Seobang. You will be the greatest Father to Our Kids." Jessica complimented Him.

Yuri sighed and rest His hands on the bed. "Why, Seobang? Jessica asked.

"I don't know. I felt so stupid. How can I be a great Dad when I can't balance My attention for Two kids." He admitted, remembering Krystal and Autumn.

"We were just amaze at Autumn. At least now We got alarmed. It can happen. So as much as possible We will shower Them equal attention." Jessica told Him. "Come here, Seobang, let's sleep." She laid both of Them on the bed with Krystal in the middle.

"Goodnight, Seobang. We love You!" She kissed His lips. "Goodnight My little Princess." She pecked Krystal's head.

"Goodnight Sicababy. I love You too."

------

Krystal felt the heat coming from the sun, She turned around and slowly opened Her eyes.

It wasn't Her room, Her heart paced fast as She sat up and found out that She's in a different place, alone.

"Mommy?" She shouted. But no one seems at home. "Daddy?" She called again. She's starting to whimper.

Then the door creaked Open, She waited for a familiar face to show up. "Mommy?" But it wasn't Her Mom, it is a middle age lady who was holding a laundry basket.

"Good Morning, Krystal!" The Lady greeted and went near Her. She started to get scared, why is the Woman getting near Her? "Come here." She said.

"Kyaaaahhhh!!" She squealed.

Yuri who was arranging the table heard the loud squeals from Their room. He immediately ran up the stairs, seeing the door open He quickly entered the room seeing the House helper trying to calm Her down while Krystal was crying loud, making a loud Dolphin screams.

"Baby!!" Yuri carried the little Girl and calm Her down, rubbing Her back gently. "Sshh. Don't cry, Baby."

Krystal buried Her face on His Chest, still crying. "Kwyshtal afwaid." She said in between sobs.

"Don't be afraid, Baby, Oppa's here." He cooed Her, He stood up and carried Her down Stairs. The Helper followed Them saying Sorry to Yuri.

"It's okay, Anna." Yuri smiled. Jessica came back from a Morning walk and was baffled to see a crying Krystal.

"What happened?" She asked as She pat Her Sister's back. Yuri told Her the story.

"It's okay, Baby. Unnie and Oppa's here for You." She said and kissed Krystal's cheek. "Good Morning, Princess!" She greeted.

Yuri was about to put make Her sit on the High Chair but Krystal wouldn't let Him go. She hold Him by the neck tightly.

"Baby, We're gonna eat. You have to sit." He gently told Her, but Krystal shook Her head. He sighed. "Okay, Baby, You sit on Oppa's lap then." Yuri sat down letting Krystal sit on His lap.

"What do You want? We have Pancakes, Toasted Bread, Ham, Bacon, Hotdog, We have Cheese and Milk." He showed Her the Foods.

"Whewe's Mommy?" She asked. Jessica got nervous all of a sudden, What if She cries and look for Their Mom?

"Uhm, Baby, We are here in San Francisco with just Oppa and Me. Mommy and Daddy.. uhm They are working in LA." She explained.

"Whewe's Mickey?" She asked again.

Tiffany intentionally leave Her plush toy, so Krystal wouldn't have any other choice but to talk to Them but of course She wouldn't tell Krystal the truth.

"Mickey is having a vacation just like Us baby but You're gonna see Him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter