Chapter 29: Getting Worse??

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29:

Jessica is inside Her room as usual, She has been locking herself there for the past couple of weeks.

It's been two weeks since Yuri confirmed Their Relationship to the Public, and so far, His fans were not taking it positively.

She can't forget the time that They went to the Mall and ran to His fans. They told Her to stop bothering Yuri and She will only ruin His career.

She knew She got a little sensitive and took that comment really bad, but She can't help it, Her emotions are winning over Her will to stand up and fight for Them. And after that She just locked Herself up and didn't even went to Her scheduled check ups, afraid that She would run to some of Yuri's fans again.

The Door opened, Krystal get inside holding Her Unnie's phone. "Unnie~ Yuwee Oppa called." She said.

"Did You talk to Oppa?" She gently asked.

Yuri has been calling Her for weeks and She don't answer Him because She don't want Him to worry about Her anymore.

"Yes, Oppa said He misses Unnie, and Kwyshtal and Baby Yulsic." Krystal recited. Jessica told Her Sister to go hug Her and the little kid did.

"Unnie misses Oppa a lot too but let's not bother Him, Okay?" Krystal nodded Her Head.

"Unnie, Love You!" She said and kissed Her Sister's lips.

Jessica smiled and laid Her down, "I love You too." She kissed Her again, "Take a nap, Baby."

Tiffany then went in seeing Krystal sleeping, She walked up to the bed and hugged the two, squeezing Krystal.

"I miss this! We should go to San Francisco together!" She announced.

Jessica looked at Her, She knows what She mean by that look. "Jess, it's time for You to go out! Don't mind those stupid and immature fans. They will get used to it and besides, it's not Them who You will live with, it's Yuri after all."

"Tiff.."

"I know what You're doing, You're not answering His calls. Do You know what's happening to Yuri? No! Because You're too busy locking Yourself up! Think of Yuri too. He's having a hard time and the fact that You don't want to talk to Him makes it even harder." Tiffany said with conviction. Sometimes Jessica needs a hammer to wake Her up.

"I'm sorry, Tiff, I was just really affected by what They told Me."

"Yuri loves You, Jess, He's more than willing to sacrifice everything for You. Talk to Him, alright?" She said.

Jessica sighed but still nodded Her head Tiffany is right, She shouldn't punish Yuri because of His fans, They are both victims on this hardships.

"I will talk to Yuri again.." She said and smile.

------

Yuri is in the filming, He needs to work extra hard to finish the filming sooner, after the drama He's planning on taking His Hiatus and fly back to LA.

Hyoyeon look at Yuri and crossed His arms, for the past two weeks Yuri is always down, He knew Jessica is not talking to Him and it makes Him sad for Yuri too. He actually got mad at Jessica's selfishness at first but Taeyeon told Him what Jessica had experience with Yuri's fans and He felt pity towards His friends. Yuri wants to go back to Jessica but He can't allow Him because He has a contract.

He talked to the producers to make the filming fast and by Taeyeon's help the producers agreed.

"Your friend must be a little happy today!" The Producer told Him noticing how energetic He is today.

Hyoyeon smiled, Yuri is in a good mood today, "Yeah! He's really happy." He shortly replied.

Actually, He don't know what happened but He is certain that it's because of the Jung Siblings, it's either Jessica already talk to Him or it was Krystal who He got to talk to.

After a long Day, Yuri finish the filming in a good mood. He greeted everyone and bid goodbye.

He sighed then smiled, "Another Day has past! Good thing that Days are passing so fast, I'm getting nearer to finish the Drama and go back to My Babies soon." Yuri happily chanted.

"A lot of people noticed You're happy today, Yul! What happened today?" He asked then He saw Him smile.

"I get to talk to Krystal today!" He simply said.

"Wow! That's a good news. Did She tell You things about Mickey Mouse again?" He asked.

"Yes! She did, how I miss talking to that Kid. I need to see Her soon." He mumbled.

Hyoyeon smirked Yuri sometimes is really dumb. "Video call, Yul! You can just video call Her." Yuri snapped His fingers.

"You are so genius, Hyo! I'm lucky to have You!" He chimed.

"I know!" He simply answered. Yuri looked at the time, it's almost midnight in Seoul, that means it's Morning in Los Angeles.

They arrived at the apartment, the whole house was quiet, the two said goodnights then went straight to Their respective rooms.

After washing, Yuri immediately dialed Jessica's number, He's still wishing that Jessica would answer but He's not hoping that much, He needed to see one of Them at least. He will get crazy looking at the pictures and videos of the two.

It's hard for Him not to see Them regularly, especially that the fans are getting worse, They already stop receiving gifts from Them after what happened. His popularity is still up high, and Jessica too.

He found out that Jessica has been the number one searched topic in the internet the past few weeks. There were Fans who loves Jessica and there were fans who are mad.

Their pairing has a huge following already. Fans made a fan account 'YulSic is Real' and it reached million followers but there's also anti Yulsic, and a lot of edited pictures of Jessica was posted making Her look ugly. He got mad at this but Hyoyeon told Him to ignore it.

He focused on calling Her, and After a few rings, someone finally answered, Yuri was nervous this is the first time He will hear Jessica's voice after a long time if ever.

"H-Hello?"

"Low?" A small voice answered, Yuri sighed, it was Krystal.

"Baby~ it's Yuri Oppa. How are You?"

"Oppa!! Kwyshtal is watching Mickey wight now!" She informed.

Yuri smiled as He imagine the little Girl sitting like a Princess watching Her favorite show.

"Oh really? Is Oppa disturbing You?" He asked.

He knows how Krystal hates someone talking to Her when She's watching because She said Mickey will get sad.

"No, Kwyshtal misses Oppa. It's fine, Mickey will undewstand." She said. "Oppa, Kwyshtal will go to school tomowwow, Kwyshtal will have playmates."

"Really? Wow, You must be really happy."

"Yes!" She happily exclaimed, Yuri is sleepy but He wanted to hear Krystal's voice.

"Baby~ can You sing for Oppa?" He asked. Having known Krystal for quite a long time, He noticed that Krystal likes singing and dancing just like Her Sister.

"Oppa wants Kwyshtal to sing? What song does Oppa like?" She asked.

"Anything, Baby."

"'Kay, uhm. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little staw, how I wondew what You awe, up above the wowld so high, like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little staw, how I wondew what You awe!" He smiled, Krystal must be twisting Her hands up and down, while She open and closes Her hands. He imagined Her tilting Her head cutely.

"Oppa, awe You still awake?" He heard her asked. He hummed in response. "Unnie misses Oppa a lot." She blurted out.

"Oppa misses Unnie a lot too. Tell Unnie I love Her and Baby Yulsic too." He mumbled. "I love You too baby."

"Kwyshtal loves Oppa like a twuck load." Krystal told Him. "Sweet dweams, Oppa."

------

Jessica was walking down the stairs, She has been looking for Her phone since She wake up.

"Baby, have You see.." She stopped as She saw Her phone to Krystal. "Baby, who are You talking to?" She asked.

"Yuwee Oppa called again." Krystal said Her phone still on Her ear.

"Is Oppa still on the line?" She asked.

"No, Oppa fell asleep, Kwyshtal sing a song fow Oppa." She showed Her Unnie Her hands as She close and Open Her hand. "Twinkle, twinkle little staw, how I wondew what you awe, up above the wowld so high! Like a Diamond in the sky." Krystal clapped Her hands as She finish the song.

Jessica pinched Her cheeks, and kissed Her lips. "Good job, Baby, You should sing a song for Baby Yulsic too." She said as She took her phone from Her Sister.

"Yes! Oppa said He loves Unnie and Baby Yulsic too." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter