Chapter 31: Together Again

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31:

Yuri is waiting for His Flight, His filming is finally over and He can't hide the excitement that finally after a few months of being away from the Love of His Life, He will now be able to see Them in the Flesh.

His Hiatus was announced, and of course the Fans were very sad about this because They were still coping at the fact that Yuri is getting married and building His own Family then this.

His Agency held a Fan Meeting for the last time that's why He had to stay for few more weeks, to formally say goodbye to His fans. Of course the fans were crying and showered Him gifts for the Baby. He called Jessica and Krystal via video during the Fan Meeting and introduced Them to his Fans.

The Fans instantly Loved Them plus Krystal's Charm was undeniably strong, and became the number one search topic on Social Media, She got Her own followers and now one of the most famous Kids in Korean Entertainment. He was very Thankful to His Loyal Fans and promised to still keep in touch through Social media.

He also visited His Parents and told Them His Plan. His Parents especially His Mother was so proud of Him and even bestowed Them a Brand New House in LA as an advance Wedding Gift.

Hyoyeon will handle Taeyeon's Company in Seoul, while Yoong is still working hard to achieve His Dream of becoming one of the most successful actors in the Industry. Seohyun is still doing good in School, while Nicole is getting used to being the CEO of Jung Inc. Papa Jung will formally introduce Her as the new CEO next month.

The gathering that Sooyoung arranged was a successful one, Sunny then gave birth to a healthy Baby Girl named Sulli. Yuri was happy for his friends, Taeyeon went to the US earlier than expected, right after He formally transferred all the responsibilities to Hyoyeon, He immediately flew to the US the next day because He misses Tiffany a lot.

"Yul! Don't forget to bring Your family here, okay?" Hyoyeon tapped Him on His shoulder and He smiled.

"Of course, Hyo! Don't worry this is not the last time that We will see each other! You have to be there on My Wedding!" Hyoyeon smiled.

"I'm happy for You, Yul! A lot of things happened the past months and You never gave up. Be happy with Your Family!"

He nodded, "I can't wait to see Sica." He mumbled.

Nicole heard Him and tapped His back. "Don't forget Krystal!" She reminded Him.

"Of course! Krystal is My forever Baby!"

"Anyway, Oppa, does Jessica Unnie know You're coming?" She asked.

Yuri shook His head. "No, the whole family except for Jessica and Krystal knew I'm coming. Jessica wasn't talking to Me for almost a month now remember?" Nicole nodded.

Jessica wasn't calling nor answering His calls for almost a month now, because She thought Yuri will go back home to Her after the fan meeting just like what He promised but He got stacked up with meetings with the Agency and wasn't able to go back with Taeyeon. So He's planning on Surprising Her.

"Don't put Her on too much stress, Oppa, it will be a stress for the Baby too." Nicole advised Him. Yuri only nodded His head.

Not long after, Yuri finally bid farewell to His Friends and went inside the airport. In a few hours, He will land in LA and He is more than ecstatic to see His Family.

------

Jessica was watering the Plants for the first time in Her twenty six years of living in this Planet, this is the first time She took notice of the Beautiful Flowers and Plants of Her Grandmother.

Her Family was watching from afar with confused expressions, Jessica must be really upset that even the innocent Plants are being drowned right now. Last week, She was busy harvesting all the Fruits and Vegetables She can harvest and now the Plants are Her target.

"We should stop Her, don't You think?" Tiffany's Mother asked.

"We should! My pitiful Plants are going to die!" Momma Hwang exclaimed. Tiffany just shook Her head and pulled Her Husband to the Garden.

"Hey Jessi!" She greeted Her Cousin. Jessica looked at Her for a Single moment then looked away. "Why did You suddenly paid attention to the Plants?" She asked.

Jessica sighed, and turn off the faucet. She don't want to admit it but She's jealous of Tiffany and Taeyeon. Ever since Taeyeon went back to US, She misses Yuri even more. She was excited after the Fan meeting since Yuri promised Her that He will go back right after but He stayed there for another month and it made Her so upset.

Yuri has been calling Her but She wouldn't answer, and just a week ago He stopped calling Her that made Her really disappointed.

"Yuri stopped calling Me." She said while caressing Her now big tummy.

Tiffany and Taeyeon felt guilty for not telling Her about Yuri's arrival, but of course They pledged to Yuri that They won't say a single thing about it.

Tiffany intertwine Her hands with Her. "You won't even answer His calls, right? What's the difference?" She asked.

"It means, He don't Love Me anymore maybe He'll stay there forever."

"Jess, maybe He's just busy. It's not that easy to have a hiatus especially that He is a huge star." Taeyeon tried to enlighten Her.

Jessica just shrugged and walked inside the House leaving the Couple behind.

"Do You think We should tell Her? I can't afford to see Her so gloomy." Tiffany asked Her Husband.

"No, let Her be. Yuri's coming later this midnight. So let Yuri make it up to Her." He said squeezing His Wife's hand.

Krystal went home from school with Her Mom, She greeted the Kim Couple and played with Taeyeon for a Couple of hours then went to Her Sister's room.

"Unnie~" She called, Jessica was sitting on Her bed while holding Her Phone, probably watching Yuri's videos again. "Yuwee Oppa hasn't called?" She asked.

Jessica shook Her head, Krystal pouted, She noticed Her Sister being gloomy for so long. She went out to where Her other Family members are and joined Them.

"Hey, Krysie. Come here, let's take a picture of You and post it on Your SNS account!" Auntie Miyoun pulled Her and snap a photo of Her. "Your fans had been waiting for Your Pictures." She excitedly post the Picture on Krystal's account.

Krystal is getting used of Her Photo ops here and there. Her parents are fine with it as long as People won't force Her to do or wear things She wasn't supposed to do or wear.

"Is Jessica still in Her room?" Mommy Jung asked, All of Them nodded Their heads. "She has been quiet for the past weeks. Is it really okay that We didn't tell Her about Yuri?" She was worried. Jessica's tummy is growing incredibly big and yet She doesn't go to Her check ups.

"Shh." Aunt Miyoun hush Her, Krystal shouldn't be hearing things about Yuri.

"Did You know Your Daughter almost killed My Plants and Flowers?" Momma Hwang informed Her Daughter. "She targeted My Plants and watered Them to death! My poor Babies!" She emotionally told Her.

Krystal looked at Her emotional Grandmother and pat Her lower back. "It's okay, Momma! Kwyshtal will pway to God to heal Momma's Plants and Flowews!" She adorably solved Her Momma's problem.

"You're such a good Kid! That's the reason why You're My favorite!" Momma Hwang exclaimed and pinched Her cute chubby cheeks. "Miyoun-ie, take a picture of Krystal and Me and share it to Her Fans." She happily posed with Krystal and laughed loudly.

Taeyeon laughed at Momma Hwang, while His Wife was shaking Her Head.

------

Jessica was still alone in Her room, it's already night time and She wasn't mingling with Her family. She took Her phone again, having second thoughts of calling Yuri or not. "Maybe He's having a good time with Victoria." She mumbled and angrily throw Her Phone on the bed.

"But what if He's sick? Oh My gosh!" She panicked and took Her phone again and quickly dialed His number but His phone is off. "Maybe He's really having a good time." She mumbled sadly and laid back down.

"Unnie~ Dinnew time!" Krystal barged inside the room.

Jessica lazily got out of the bed and held Her Sister's hand.

"Jessi, Mommy made Your favorite!" Mommy Jung announced. Jessica just sat down quietly and eat.

"What seems to be Your problem, Honey?" Daddy Jung asked seriously. He couldn't take what Yuri wanted Them to do, He don't like seeing His Daughters in cheerless expression.

"Nothing Big, Dad, Yuri just stopped calling Me for almost a week now." She said in a sharp Bratty tone.

"Your Yuri must have find someone else there. Someone more Beautiful, more Cheerful and more y." Poppa Hwang insinuated.

Jessica stopped eating and felt crying at this. She stood up and went back to Her room, The whole Family Members glared at Him.

"Is it twue? Yuwee Oppa has new Wife?" Krystal asked sadly.

"Look at what You've done, Dad!" Mommy Jung scolded Her Father.

"Their reunion will be Sweete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter