Chapter 54: Because Tears are Overflowing

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54:

"Sica.." Yuri cried seeing Jessica who was stoned upon seeing him.

 

He stepped forward and pulled her by neck to hug her tight. He cried even more as he felt her.

 

Krystal quickly ran inside to play with the kids leaving the couple on the door.

 

"Baby i'm so sorry!!" He whispered.

 

Jessica was clenching her teeth to prevent her from bursting into tears.

 

She tried so hard to push him and she succeeded. She pushed him off her and closed the door making the kids flinched in surprised and cried.

 

She ran to her kids and sister and put them on the bed one by one. "Shh. Mommy is here." She cooed.

 

"Sica!! Sica!!"  Yuri called while banging the door.

 

Krystal was staring at the door, she wanted to open it and let her Oppa come in but she don't know if it's okay with her sister.

 

"Why Unnie didn't let Yuri Oppa come in?" She asked.

 

"No baby.. Oppa will go home soon.. Just let him, he'll leave soon." Jessica told her.

 

Krystal then stood up and ran to the door, as Jessica followed her sister to stop her but it's too late, the little already opened it wide letting Yuri come in.

 

"Baby~" Yuri called. "I'm so sorry." Yuri then kneeled down in front of her and beg.

 

"Please baby, i know what I did was so wrong, I am so stupid. Everything is my fault. I shouldn't have believed other people than you. I'm sorry." He said crying.

 

"Dada.. Dada." The kids were mumbling. Krystal went to the bed and hugged them.

 

Jessica went near him. "Get up! Get up Kwon Yuri! Even if you kneel there all night you will never change the fact that the kids were abused by your woman!" She said in a whispering tone. It's not right to fight in front of the kids but there's no way but inside the suite.

 

Yuri shake his head. "No baby. Hyuna isn't my woman.. we never had a relationship, i never touched her. I never looked at her the same way i look at you!" He hugged her by the waist leaning his head on her stomach.

 

"I never loved anyone but you Sica. I love you so much! I told you, you are my life! How can I live it without you!"

 

Jessica wasn't saying anything and just kept quiet. She wanted stop Yuri and tell him to go home but she also want to see him.

 

"I'm sorry Sica.. i know i made a tremendous mistake.. and I can't take everything back.. but please let me be a father to the kids and a better husband to you! Please! I don't want a divorce baby. I love you so much."

 

Jessica was surprised to hear about divorce. She never brought out the Divorce to him. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

 

Yuri sobbed. "Krystal told me you want a divorce. Please baby.. if I had mistakes, i promise i will change it, but no Divorce involve baby.. I can't live my life without you." He pleaded.

 

Jessica sighed. They can't talk like this, Yuri is highly emotional right now, and the kids need to eat.

 

She leaned down and cupped his face. "Yul, i think you should go now." She said.

 

Yuri creased his eyebrows. "No baby. I will stay here and look after you." He said. He don't want to keep his eyes off them, afraid that they will slip away again.

 

For how many days he feels like he's living in hell for not seeing his family and now that they are in front of him he don't wanna go anywhere without them.

 

"No Yuri, you go back home and rest. The kids need to eat now. We'll talk tomorrow." She tried to convince him.

 

"Sica.. don't do this to me please! I just wanna be with you and the kids." He looks pitiful in Jessica's eyes and this side of him makes her weak.

 

She sighed again then nodded. "Alright let's talk now." She said and made him stand up and sit on the couch.

 

Krystal wipe her own tears as she just entertain the kids, she knew there important thing the couple needs to do.

 

She sat across him and cleared . "You need to calm down Yuri. You're scaring the kids." She said in a lown tone.

 

Yuri seems to calm and look at the kids who are playing. She then look at Jessica. "Can I get near them?" He asked.

 

Jessica nodded her head, Yuri  stood up and went to the bed and sat on the edge. The kids automatically crawled to him. He hugged them all and cried.

 

"Daddy is so sorry for what I've done to you. Please forgive Daddy." He told them and kissed their cheeks.

 

"Dada.. Dada!!" Daehan called and stared at him.

 

"Yes.. Dada missed you so much.." Manse chuckled and stepped on Yuri's thigh, he then stuck his tongue out and His Father's cheek.

 

"Dada.." Minguk called looking amazed to see his father. 

 

Jessica was watching them. She missed seeing Yuri bond with the kids. And It's heartbreaking to see Yuri this way.

 

Yuri checked the kid one by one if the marks were gone. "I love you my boys." He sobbed then look at Jessica.

 

Krystal was just watching them, she sees how Yuri truly missed the three boys.

 

He then let them play and walked back to the couch. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for everything." He said.

 

Jessica shake her head. "Yul, not all mistakes is getting solved by merely saying sorry. When you say it you have to mean it. Don't say it to be just forgiven Yul. Do you get my point?" She asked.

 

Yuri nodded his head like a lost kid. "I know that Sica.. but i'm really sorry of what I did.." He said and tried to reach out for his wife's hand but Jessica quickly sat straight and crossed her arms.

 

He sighed and keep his hands to himself. "Please don't file a Divorce Baby. I will do everything for you to forgive me, just don't think of Divorcing me. I can't take it." He pleaded again.

 

"I actually talk to my lawyer already." She told him. "We talk about Divorce."

 

Yuri's breathing hitched and look at her and the kids alternately. He don't know what he will do if Jessica and the kids leave him for real, another tear escape in his eyes.

 

He look down and brushed his hair with his fingers. "I'm screwed. I did the biggest idiocy of my life. What should I do?" He thought.

 

Jessica was just watching him, testing his reaction. She sighed. "What do you think about Divorce?" She asked.

 

Yuri was still looking down. "I don't want a Divorce Sica. That will never cross my mind. I know I made a big trouble but please let me change... let me change without separating Sica. I don't know what to do without you and the kids."

 

"Don't worry about the kids.. i will never hide them from you, this will be the last time, i will let you see them regularly, they can even sleepover your house." She stared at him. He's just shaking his head still on the same position.

 

"You'll live your life freely. You can hang out with anyone you like, just like before when You still haven't met me. Don't you want that? Your old life back?" She asked. She don't want them to separate of course but she still want to know what he feels.

 

Yuri look at her. "I don't want that Sica. I don't care if I can't hang out with anyone, i only want you and the kids."

 

"You will never lose the kids Yuri. You are their father."

 

"But I want you! You Sica! Only You with the kids!" He told her a little too loud. "Please Sica.. tell me you didn't file a divorce." 

 

"I haven't filed it." She said looking away, She then laughed at herself. 

 

"After everything you did to me.. after giving me too much pain.. i still can't bring myself from leaving you! Can you believe how stupid I've become? I'm so stupid.. so stupid for loving you this much." She said as tears started to come out of her pretty eyes.

 

She can't believe that her tears are betraying her. She tried really hard to keep herself from crying in front of him but she still did.

 

Yuri moved to her and hugged her tight. "Thank you baby.. i will prove myself to you.. i promise." He told her, he's really happy for what she did.

 

"We can start again baby. We can go back home and start again." He told her.

 

Jessica stood up and turned her back on him. "No Yuri.. i need some space." She said as she wipe her tears away. "I want to stay away from you.. for now." She said.

 

"You still won't forgive me.." He mumbled.

 

"We need to live away from each other for now."

 

"But Sica.. i want to be with you and the kids."

 

"Don't be selfish Yul. Please think of my feelings too." She told him. "I just want to be alone with my kids.. I don't wanna take risk. I don't wanna get hurt by you again." She said. "Respect my decision Yuri.."

 

Yuri look down again. Jessica is afraid to be with him because of the pain he's giving her.

 

"I will work hard to earn your forgiveness Sica." He told her.

 

Jessica just ignore what he said. "Don't worry .. you can visit the kids everyday." She said and went to the bed. "You can go now Yuri. Just go back tomorrow if you wanna see ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter