Chapter 51: Finding It Out

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51:

 

 

Jessica was inside her office with the Kids, she has been observing her sister for a few days now, after the day she went to Yuri's office she became more quiet.

 

Their parents noticed it too when they went to the Mansion during the weekends. She kept on asking Krystal what's wrong but she wouldn't tell a thing.

 

Krystal has been going to Yuri's office for four times in a week, and since Yuri is extremely busy today they decided that the kids will stay with Jessica's office.

 

She was brought back to her trance as her Personal Assistant Kim Jiwon came in holding some papers she needed to sign.

 

"What is this?" Jessica asked as she read a letter of resignation.

 

"Resignation letter Mrs. Kwon." The Personal Assistant said.

 

"I know that! What i'm asking is what is this for? Why are you suddenly resigning? How can I get an Assistant like you in a week?" She asked.

 

"I need to go back to Korea, my Mother is sick and no one will take good care of her. I'm really sorry Ma'am, this is an emergency situation." She said.

 

Jessica look at her Assistant then sighed, she's one of the best in the company, she was Nicole's Assistant before and she was even planning on promoting her in a higher position.

 

"Have you find a job there already?" She asked.

 

The girl shake her head. "I will look for a job when I get there Ma'am." She said.

 

Jessica creased her eyebrows. "What about your mother's medical expenses?" She asked.

 

Jiwon lowered her head, she didn't think about it. "I will pay for your Mother's medical expenses and your plane ticket, then go to Jung Inc. in Seoul and report to Nicole. I will talk to her to give you a position." She said. She knew Jiwon won't change her mind and so she'll just find a way to help her.

 

Jiwon stood up and bowed to her, Jung Inc. Helped her a lot, The eldest Jung even paid for her tuition fee back in her college years and now Jessica is helping her too with her Mother's Medical expenses.

 

"Thank you so much Mrs. Kwon. I owe you a lot." She said.

 

Jessica stood up and smiled. "You've been working here for so long, i should thank you for giving your best for the company." She smiled and hugged her.

 

The Assistant then went out, she look at the time, it's half past one in the afternoon in LA, it's probably half past five in the morning in Seoul. She took Yuri's phone and dialed Nicole's number.

 

"Yes Oppa?" Nicole groggily answered. Jessica smiled as her cousin was still in slumber.

 

"Nicole!!" She greeted.

 

"Unnie? Why did you call?" She asked.

 

"About Jiwon."

 

"Jiwon? Kim Jiwon? What about her?"

 

"She resigned in my office, she filed the letter just now."

 

"What?? Why? Unnie, Jiwon is one of the best employees in the Company! Why did you let her go?" Nicole asked.

 

"She'll be back in Korea next week. I told her to come to your office. I want you to give her a position there!" She ordered.

 

"Of course I will!" She said immediately.

 

"And I have a request." 

 

"What is it again?"

 

"I want Lee JiEun here in my Office." She said as she remembered her secretary.

 

"What?? Seriously Unnie? I will talk to her. I'll ask her about it. I'll give you details ASAP!" She said.

 

"Alright Nickie! Thanks! I love you! Bye." She said then hang up.

 

She stood up and went to the kids, Krystal was just reading as the kids were playing.

 

"Baby.." She called. Krystal looked at her, she then motioned her sister to come over.

 

Krystal stood up slowly and held her Sister's hand to sit on the couch.

 

Jessica noticed Krystal is having a hard time walking or sitting and it worried her big time.

 

"Baby, what's happening to you?" She asked.

 

Krystal shake her head as the memory of Hyuna keeps bugging her mind. The last time she saw the secretary was yesterday and since Yuri is always busy with meetings, Hyuna would always tell Bora to go somewhere then she will start hurting the little boys as well as her especially when the boys won't go near her.

 

The boys has reddish marks on their arms and legs since Hyuna always pinch them a little hard for the babies that they cried loud. Then one time Yuri noticed it then the girl told him that it was just insect bites.

 

Hyuna keeps on telling her that Jessica is a witch and that she is not a good wife to Yuri and not the good mom to the kids.

 

She couldn't bring herself from telling her sister and Yuri since Hyuna was threatening her that she will hurt them too.

 

"Why not tell Unnie what's wrong?" Jessica asked and caressed her back.

 

The little girl flinched and stopped Jessica from touching her. The older girl creased her eyebrows.

 

"Krystal Jung what's happening to you?" She asked in a more stricter tone that would make her scared a little.

 

Jessica pulled her shirt up and saw long scratches on her back. Her eyes widened at what she sees.

 

"Who did this to you?" She asked worriedly.

 

Krystal then started crying not because of her sister but because of her fright with Hyuna, she thought that now that her sister knew about it the secretary will hurt her sister too.

 

Jessica carried her to stand and face her but Krystal kept crying and held on her knees, she's definitely in pain.

 

She pulled up her sister jogging pants and saw a bruise on her knees. And that's when she understand why Krystal wouldn't want them to clean her up, and just clean by herself.

 

She's raging right now, and she badly wanna know who did this to her.

 

She tried to calm herself down before she talk to her. "Baby, if you tell Unnie what happened I won't get mad." She said.

 

But Krystal is stubborn like her. "Krystal tripped yesterday Unnie." She lied.

 

Jessica knew she was lying. "Why do you have to lie?!" She shouted but then turned to a calm one seeing her sister got scared. "Tell me who did this to you Baby."

 

"Krystal isn't lying." She said and sobbed.

 

Jessica gave up. Krystal won't tell her. She just fix her clothes and let her go back to the playpen as she was thinking of who could do something like this to her sister.

 

After a few hours, Yuri came in, he kissed his wife and the kids. Jessica kept quiet as she think of her plans to know what's happening to her sister.

 

"Baby, you alright?" Yuri asked while driving.

 

"I wanna know, who's looking after the kids when you go to the meetings?" She asked her husband.

 

"Bora. She's Taeyeon's Secretary. Why?" He asked.

 

Jessica look at the rear view mirror to check Krystal. After making sure she's sleeping she sighed.

 

"Someone's hurting my sister." She told her husband.

 

Yuri got surprised and turned to her. "What? Who?" He asked.

 

"I don't know. I saw scratches on her back and she has bruises on her knee." She said. "I will hunt that person and make sure to pay for what she did." She said gritting her teeth.

 

"A She?" He asked.

 

"I have two suspects now. Taeyeon's Secretary or Your Secretary."

 

"But that's impossible! Bora is a nice person!" Yuri defended Taeyeon's secretary.

 

Jessica crossed her arms and look at her husband. "It would be your Secretary then!" She said.

 

Yuri sighed he can't bring himself to think that it was Hyuna. Hurting a little girl is such a cruel thing, and he don't know who can do such thing.

 

"Did you ask Krystal about it?" He asked.

 

"I did, but she wouldn't tell me." She said. Krystal never lie to them and she's worried that someone is making her do this. "It's been more than a week since she started acting this way. Ever since she went to your office."

 

Yuri parked the car and carried the sleeping kids to their room.

 

Yuri prepared their dinner and the kids' dinner.

 

Jessica walked down and went to where her husband is. "Seobang.." She called.

 

Yuri turned to her and hugged her. "I'll just go to the Taeny's." She said.

 

Yuri kissed her head and caressed her back. "Okay. Be home before dinner." He said.

 

Jessica nodded and went out. She arrived at the Taeny's and saw them in the living room having their sweet family time.

 

"Hello!" She greeted.

 

"Jessi!" Tiffany stood up and ushered her to come in. "What brings you here?" She asked.

 

"I just wanna ask Taengoo something." She said and sit across Taeyeon.

 

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked holding Irene.

 

"Yoon Bora." She said shortly.

 

"What about my Secretary?" He asked.

 

"Can I get her phone number?" She asked.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other then turned to her. "Why?"

 

She sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter