Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

How are you?

Chapter 62:

Krystal woke up and turned to her nephews and niece. She smiled seeing them peacefully sleeping beside each other.

She stood up and went to the bathroom, the other four kids are starting to wake up one by one.

Irene was the first one to wake up, she do some stretching then turned to hug the eldest of the triplets. She feels lazy to move and just stared at somewhere without getting up.

Minguk, who's always the first one to wake up rolled on the bed and sat up, he blink his eyes a couple of times and pouted. He tilted his head and look at his brothers and cousin then scratch his neck.

He notice Irene is already awake and hugging Daehan then smiled at her, he crawled to her side and her cheek with his two fingers then unconsciously wink at her.

 

Irene smiled and sat up facing him and did the same thing, the second of the triplets spread his arms and hug his older cousin. Minguk is always the sweet one.

 

"Koo koo." Irene said with her morning voice.

 

Krystal went out of the bathroom and saw the two. "Good Morning Kookie, good morning Hyunnie!!" She greeted and hugged the two.

 

The eldest of them took out their toys and they started playing again, while their parents are still in deep slumber.

 

---

 

Yuri woke up with numb body, he tried to move his body but something heavy is restraining him to do so. He opened his eyes and found his wife comfortably sleeping on top of him.

 

He slowly turned his body to put her on the bed but Jessica hold onto him tightly. She clung on to him even more that made him feel her bare peaks and he felt hot early in the morning.

 

"Baby.. i will prepare us breakfast." Yuri told his wife.

 

Jessica shake her head. "I want to stick on you all day." She said.

 

"Taeyeon and I will go out to do grocery shopping baby, you can't come with us, no one will take good care of the six babies." He said.

 

Jessica look at him. "There's only five babies here Seobang."

 

"Tiffany is a baby too." He told her. Jessica chuckled.

 

She nodded and sat up to prepare for the day, Yuri sat up too. They shared loving stares at each other before they both went to the bathroom to shower.

 

The two of them went out of the room and went straight to the Kids' room. "Hello Morning Angels!!" Jessica greeted and kneeled down.

 

Krystal greeted them with a kiss, Jessica kiss the other kids too.

 

"How was your sleep baby?" Yuri asked Krystal as he carried her.

 

The little girl hugged him tight. "Krystal had a very good dream." She said. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

 

He then felt a small hand tugging his pants, he look down and saw Irene raising her hands to him.

 

"Papa's girl is here." He smiled and bend down to take her. "My two favorite baby girls." He said and smiled.

 

Irene buried her face on his neck. "Papa." She mumbled.

 

He chuckled. "Gosh! Taeyeon has a very cute and sweet little girl." He thought.

 

He sat down as he let Krystal play, Irene still clinging to him and he just let her stay with him.

 

The two younger boys went to hug their father. "Good Morning My Superheroes!" He greeted and kissed them. Minguk smiled as Manse chuckled. "Why do i have such cuties? I love you my boys!!"

 

Minguk sat on his lap and buried his face on his Daddy's chest as Manse settled himself in between his father's legs.

 

"Oh they love squeezing themselves to you!" Jessica chuckled hugging the still sleeping Daehan. "My little sleeping prince is still in deep slumber." She whispered to the sleeping kid as she sniffed his neck. "I love you My Superman!" She kissed his cheek.

 

Daehan has his hands on over his head, just like his Mother's favorite position.

 

Yuri laughed at Daehan's sleeping posture. "He sleeps exactly like you." He told his wife.

 

Jessica nodded as she caressed his hair. "Exactly Mommy's little version." She said smiling.

 

The room then opens revealing Taeyeon. "Good Morning kids!!" He greeted.

 

His Daughter quickly wiggled out of Yuri and ran to him. "Dad... dy." She squealed in excitement.

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes wide. "You called me Daddy?" He asked as he sit on the floor. "Say it again. Say Daddy."

 

Little Irene was baffled at her father. "Dada." She said and hugged him.

 

Taeyeon smiled and kissed her cheeks. "It's okay, you can say Daddy soon." He smiled.

 

Krystal greeted her Oppa with a kiss on his cheek. "Irene woke up early." She reported.

 

The two other babies hugged him too. "My little boys are so cute!!" He said patting their heads.

 

Yuri stood up. "Come on Taeng let's go out." He said. Taeyeon nodded and stood up.

 

"Krystal wanna come!" The little American girl announced.

 

Yuri nodded and hold her hand, they bid goodbye leaving all four babies in her guidance.

 

Taeyeon told her that Tiffany's still sleeping and so she let her sleep more.

 

Jessica sat up and played with the three kids. She picked up Irene and put her on her lap. She pulled her dress up and blow on her tummy making loud sounds that made the three babies laugh.

 

Irene felt tickled because of the vibration she felt. "Kyaaakk!" She squealed. This made the two boys interested and come near their Mother.

 

She touch Irene's diaper. "Oh! You haven't change your diapers yet!" She said and carried the little girl inside the bathroom and showered her.

 

"Hyunnie.. you love water? Your cousins love water." She smiled. She carried her out and dressed her up. "It's not bad having a baby girl." She mumbled as she put hairpins on her still growing hair.

 

She clapped her hands seeing her so cute. "Oh my gosh! How could you be so cute Hyunnie?" She asked the little girl.

 

Irene just chuckled at her. She put her down and let play while she take Manse to shower. She dressed him up and let her play too. She then turned to Minguk and cleaned him up.

 

Daehan and Tiffany are still sleeping, she take the two boys and put them on her lap, she then pulled her shirt up and feed the two boys.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon still out and the kids are getting hungry. Manse finished first and played on the floor, she then take Irene and feed her too.

 

Minguk poked his Noona's face and Irene shoo his hand away. "Don't fight. Always love each other." She told the two babies.

 

Minguk let her mound go and she put him down to play with his brother. She sat properly and make the little girl lay comfortably in her arms as she still milk on her.

 

"Your Mommy is resting.. she needs it since she has your baby sibling inside her tummy." She talked to the little one while patting her bum. Irene was looking at her.

 

"Mama." Minguk called and gave His Mother Irene's doll.

 

Jessica take it and smiled at him. "Thank you Jaiden." She said giving Irene her doll.

 

Minguk smiled cheekily and look at his sleeping brother. "Mama.." He called again pointing at Daehan.

 

"Your Hyung is still sleeping baby.. let him have a complete sleep." She said, but Minguk has other plans.

 

He sat down then hovered over him hugging his older brother while patting his arms. 

 

"No.. no.." Jessica said. If Daehan wakes up in a bad mood, he will be in a bad mood the whole day, just like Krystal.

 

Irene sat down and stop , Jessica fixed her shirt and take Minguk off Daehan's top.

 

"Kookie.. don't do that if your brothers are sleeping, okay?" She told him.

 

Irene then look around as if finding someone. "Mama." She called.

 

Minguk just crane his neck to the side and smile. Jessica sighed. "I need to wake Tiffany up." She said.

 

"Be good okay?" She told the kids then walked out.

 

She opened Taeny's room door and saw her cousin still sleeping. She walked to her and laid next to her, hugging her younger cousin tightly.

 

"Tiff.." She called. "Little Taengoo looks for her Mom." She whispered.

 

Tiffany stirred to her sleep and turned to her side. Jessica smiled at her cousin and kissed her cheek.

 

"Good Morning baby." She greeted. Tiffany smiled and snuggle closer to her. "Aww the baby is still sleepy." She cooed and pat her back.

 

"I'm still sleepy Jessi, Taeyeon and I weren't able to sleep properly because of your moans." She said, her face on Jessica's chest.

 

Jessica felt ashamed. "I'm sorry.. Yuri is irresistible.. and Yummy." She said and chuckled.

 

"You two were making Taeyeon last night. He wanted to touch me but he's afraid to hurt the baby."

 

Jessica pat her cousin back. "I'm really sorry.. but is safe even if you're pregnant Tiff. You still can do it."

 

"I told him that.. but he don't wanna take risk. He told me he'll just wait until i'm all healed. Look at how gentleman my Taetae is! Unlike your husband who just bang you whatever, wherever or whenever he wants." Tiffany said then sat up.

 

Jessica smack her arm a little. "Don't say that Tiff. I was the one asking for it." She said.

 

Tiffany shake her head then climb off the bed. "Then stop telling me you don't wanna get pregnant soon! Your will make you pregnant!" She shouted and went to the bathroom.

 

Jessica laughed and followed her cousin inside, Tiffany was on the toilet bowl while she was standing on the door.

 

"Your even more . Getting pregnant again in a short period!" She said crossing her arms.

 

"Yah! You and your husband are Byuns! How can you make triplets in one night? Twins is possible but triplets? That means you two kept having the whole day everyday!" Her cousin shouted then went to the shower.

 

Jessica laughed and just settled herself on the sink while watching h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter