Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47:

Morning comes, the couple were still fast asleep. They were so tired last night. They were in spooning position. Yuri was hugging Jessica tightly.

 

The alarm of Yuri's phone rings. Yuri groaned as he buried his face on his wife's back.

 

The alarm kept ringing, Jessica turned to face Yuri. "Seobang, your phone." She groaned.

 

Yuri sighed and reached for his phone to turn the alarm off then went back to his wife. Jessica was still sleeping, Yuri put himself under the covers and hugged his wife kissing her neck.

 

"Hmm. Seobang.." She tiredly called her husband as she put her hand on his head. "Still tired." She added.

 

"Just to start my day." He said and on her collarbone and put his hand on her . He hovered over her, kissing her lips.

 

Jessica sighed, just another love making with Yuri before going home.

 

---

 

The couple went out of the bathroom, after their session on the bed, they continued making love while in shower. 

 

Yuri even has to carry her inside the bathroom and put her on the tub, but Yuri still want her.

 

The Tanned Man carried his wife on the bed and kissed her. He laid her down and attacked her neck.

 

The American look at the digital clock on the side table then pushed her husband.

 

"Seobang, we only have two hours." She said.

 

Yuri held her hands and put them on the side and continued his .

 

"Seobang, aahh!" Jessica moaned and it served as an energizer to Yuri. "Kwon Yuri!!" She screamed as Yuri fondled her .

 

"We can do a quick session baby. Let's just eat in the plane." He said. "But right now. Let me eat my favorite parts." He whispered.

 

"Yuri! I'm seriously beet! I'm tired." She complained. "I'm sore babe. Really sore. We already made love twice this morning. And four rounds last night! I'm seriously drained!" She said tiredly.

 

Yuri let her go and stood up. "Alright, i'm really sorry baby. I was just.. you know we're going back and your attention will be on our boys again." He said as he tried to calm his hard on.

 

"I'm sorry Seobang." She apologized. Yuri shake his head.

 

"No baby, it's fine. I understand." He smiled and walked to their bags to get his wife clothes and put them on her before he put his own clothes on.

 

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked as he prepare their bags to bring it to the car.

 

"I'm not in the mood to eat." She said. Yuri nodded.

 

"I'll just put this in the car. I'll be back for you." He said and kissed her lips before going out.

 

Jessica massaged her legs since she feels like she's paralyzed, she can't feel her lower body.

 

"I think i will be needing a wheelchair for real." She mumbled.

 

Yuri went back and carry her to the car since he's guilty seeing his wife looking tired. It's his fault anyway.

 

The driver brought them to the airport, and the both of them settled in their seat.

 

"You can sleep baby. The flight will take two hours." Yuri fixed his wife's fringe.

 

Jessica hugged him. "Okay babe. I love you." She whispered and sleep.

 

They arrived early afternoon, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoong picked them up with Irene and Sulli.

 

"Why did you bring the two girls?" Jessica asked as she play with the little ones. "Did you miss Mama Jessi and Papa Yul?" She asked playfully.

 

Irene and Sulli laughed as if she was saying something funny.

 

"Taeng Hyung is on leave And now he's taking care of Irene. Sooyoung Hyung and Sunny noona will go back to Seoul tomorrow." Yoong informed them.

 

"Oh really? Why?" Yuri asked holding Irene.

 

Yoong laughed as he wait for Taeyeon and Sooyoung to speak.

 

"I'm guarding my baby." Taeyeon said.

 

"Me too." Said the tallest man, Sooyoung.

 

"What does it have to do with you going back earlier? No one's harming Sulli." Jessica asked.

 

"Yeah. Just stay for another week. And Taeng, what happened to Irene?" Yuri asked.

 

"We now understand you Yul." Taeyeon started. Sooyoung nodded. "Suho is unquestionably girls' Oppa." He shake his head.

 

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked as Yoong was pursing his lips to stifle his laugh.

 

"The little boy is always in the house, he always play with Krystal and the babies. I noticed that Irene would always stare at him and will just suddenly laugh whenever he does something." He continued.

 

"Yeah Sulli too. Every time you put them down on the floor they will walk or crawl to him and play with him. And whenever Suho sings or dance they watch him attentively." Sooyoung pouted.

 

"They ignore us whenever Suho comes. Then cries whenever he goes home. They don't love their Daddies anymore. Only Suho." Jessica look at them in mixed of pity and laughter.

 

"See I told you! We should separate them!" Yuri told them.

 

Jessica just shake her head hearing the three Guys plan to make the three girls forget about Suho.

 

"These three are hopeless." She thought.

 

They arrived in no time, the kids were having their nap time.

 

The Couple went to their room to rest too, of course they are tired not just to their flight but to their activities too.

 

They were laying side by side while watching Korean show. Jessica could see how happy Yuri is, he even tell her stories about the people in the show.

 

It's obvious how he missed being on TV based on his expression.

 

Jessica stared at him and his arm. "Just tell me when you wanna go back to Seoul and continue your passion. And I will let you." She said even though it hurts her. 

 

Yuri sacrificed a huge thing in his life for her and the kids and she's more than thankful to him for everything he's done for them.

 

Yuri turned to her, he knows Jessica only said that to because of her guilt. "Don't worry about it baby. Like I told you, if I have my career but I don't have you, it will be useless. I still can't work hard thinking about you. I might go crazy in Seoul alone. Do you want Seobang to be crazy?" He asked.

 

Jessica shook her head, of course she don't want that to happen but if it would make Yuri be happy again why not. "But.. your career makes you happy. All I want is your happiness Yul." She whispered.

 

The tanned man shush her. "But my life is complete when i'm with you. Stop thinking about things baby. Focus on what we have now. Okay?" Jessica nodded and just focus on watching.

 

---

 

It's been a week since they arrived, their friends with the elders went back home in Seoul. Yuri and the Couple Jung were talking to the study room. The tanned Man will convince them to let Krystal go with them in their new house.

 

"Krystal can transfer to the school near my office Mom. I will personally bring and pick her up to school." He said.

 

Mommy Jung look at her Husband asking about his decision. They knew how much protective Yuri is to their Daughter and they know that she will be in good hands.

 

"I will take good care of her like what I do to my wife and Kids. I promise."

 

Daddy Jung cleared his throat. "Of course Yuri i know how much you love my youngest but.. i want her to stay with us." He breathe. "You have three little boys without baby sitters. It will be hard for you to take care of them then There's Krystal." He added.

 

"But Dad, i will make sure that Kry.." He wasn't able to finish as Daddy Jung stood up.

 

"No Son. My daughter will stay with us. You can pick her up during the weekends but she won't live with you." He said in finality.

 

Yuri hang his head low in defeat. He felt sad. Mommy Jung tapped his shoulder. "We just want you to focus on your family Yuri." She said gently.

 

"But Krystal is like my kid too." He reasoned.

 

"You won't be away to her. You still can visit her here or bring her to your house."

 

Yuri nodded and went out, he went straight to the Nursery where the kids and his wife is there.

 

"What happened?" Jessica asked. Yuri shake his head.

 

"They didn't agree." He said and sat next to his wife burying his face on her neck.

 

Jessica knew Her husband is really sad. She his chest gently. "We'll just visit her i guess." She whispered.

 

"I'm so sad." He whispered.

 

"I know. Me too. But we can't do anything if that's their decision." She pouted. "We will moved in two days. Krystal will definitely be sad." She pouted.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter