Epilouge: I Suppose

Or Dragons

Well you made it this far. I hope you enjoyed Or Dragons and if you didn't well, you've already read it so now what.

Anyway thank you so much for being on this journey with me. This story was so long and actually it wasn't supposed to be. It was supposed to be a one shot of Jimin complaining about his tutor and his hatred of English while earning a new friend in Namjoon. But that wasn't as fun as writing the rest of this mess.

So if you guys got confused on anything in the story I'll clear it up for you here.

 

1.) Not all the members are in this story for a very specific reason.

They didn't fit the theme. I only used Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook cause it was more purposeful to the story line. Cause where would Jimin be without his best friend and the same goes for Namjoon. 

Jungkook actually wasn't going to be a character either, but I thought I would add him because of Yoongi's already messed up past.

2.) The death of Jihyun 

Alright so this also wasn't a part of the story line. I was going to make Jihyun live, but it didn't fit with Jimin's background. The only reason that Jimin and Suyoung have a passive-aggressive relationship is because of Jihyun being kidnapped.

Now it wasn't exactly easy to hide Jihyun from Jimin. There wasn't much detail in the actual story, but both Suyoung and Jiseong had to take away every photo, video and object that was Jihyun and hide it. The reason why Jimin doesn't remember it is because of the side effect of being thrown off a buliding. He has a memory loss of traumatic events. And they don't say anything to him because Jimin never brought him up. He forgot about it the next day.

3.) Minha

Alright so another depressing point in Jimin's life. But also one of the most important ones. Jimin has never been good at relationships. It's cause he isnt able to understand his own feelings or that of others, most of the time. He especially doesn't understand feelings of sadness, loneliness, or love. 

Minha had never loved Jimin. They started dating because of a bet and her feelings were never true. Jimin never understood that and accepted that fake ones because of the words. He learnt feelings through analytics. This is why Jimin wasn't ready for new relationships cause he wouldn't be able to decipher between real feelings or fake ones.

4.) Suwon

Suwon is an oc that is actually a big ball of fluff. But in this story he is an absolute .

So Suwon and Jimin were friends when they were younger. Those two and Taehyung were inseparable, but Suwon starting gaining feelings for Jimin during middle school, which is also where he meet Yoongi.

Suwon knew Yoongi was a girl from the moment they meet and he had bullied him for it endlessly, which in turn made him want to bully other people including Jimin. Suwon didn't know how to tell Jimin that he liked him so picking on him was his next best thing.

This bullying continued through high school and before they reached college is when Suwon decided to Jimin. After that night Suwon ducked out of town and no one knew where he went. Jimin dropped the whole thing after he told Taehyung, again because he forgot about it the next day. He only remembered when Suwon showed up again.

Suwon decided to change his ways after Jimin showed him forgiveness and sought out a therapist and other medical help.

5.) Namjoon's mother and brother

Okay so I know Namjoon doesnt have a brother, but it wasn't fit to have his sister in the mix. Plus he fought with his brother most of the story and his sister would've been to kind to physically fight him.

So Namjoon's mother left not because she was unhappy but because she was like a gypsy. She was eccentric as described by Namjoon. And she always loved nature even calling his sons by bird names. That's why she really left. I was going have her come back, but this wasn't a story about Namjoon.

6.) Trans Yoongi

Yoongi being trans is my favorite head cannon. I just had to put it in.

So Yoongi had gotten bottom surgery before going into college and he never thought of getting top surgery. It's pricey and he was comfortable passing without it. The reason why Yoongi wasn't okay with dating or falling in love with Taehyung wasn't because of Suwon like he had originally said, it was because he was scared that Taehyung would only care about the female side of him.

Yoongi had also been apart of a human traficing ring. There are no details about it but there was a hint about him using his body to survive in chapter 47 I Need You. It was also hinted at Yoongi wanting to protect his brother Jungkook from his horrible father.

7.) Hana

Jimin's birth mother and my favorite character to write was something that I really hadn't planned for. Hana has schizophrenia, along with a brain tumor. It was the reason why she threw Jimin from the building. She felt bad after hurting her child but she knew that he was in good hands. In that 17 years that Jimin was with Suyoung and Jiseong, he kept Hana updated with some of Jimin's life. She knew about his friends and school, but when they meet she wanted him to tell her everything so she could see how well her baby grew up.

8.) Dance club + Sehan

The dance club was just an excuse to use Yuri and Taemin as characters that had Jimin's back.

Sehun and Luhan really didn't have much to do with the story I just have a soft spot for Sehan and I miss Luhan.

 

I think that is everything if I missed something that you didn't understand don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again for reading this mess. I love you all!