Tell Me Please

Or Dragons

"Is it 'My Annoying Brother' or the second season of 'Good Morning Call'?" Taehyung asked, searching over titles of dramas. It was Saturday night and their scheduled sleepover. They had been doing them since they were kids and they weren't stopping any time soon. Jimin sat down on the couch, leaning in between Taehyung's legs.

"Let's do the second season. We need to know what else Uehara is going to do in his relationship. I need to know if I still can't trust him." Taehyung snorted, pulling his blanket over them. He pressed play quickly getting comfortable.

"I don't see why you don't like him. He loves Yoshikwa. Besides I wanna know what happened to Daichi. He loved her too, but he just gave up after Uehara finally realized his feelings. I don't buy that." Jimin giggled, curling closer to the younger. He loved spening his weekends with his best friend without having to worry about anything going on his life.

-

"I'm mad. Why is Natsume acting as if he doesn't like Nao. Literally every guy in her life has liked her. Except Michan, every guy has liked her. Issei, Daichi, Abe, Uehara." Jimin held up his fingers, counting off the people. "He should say he does and get it over with. All this stupid, 'I would never go after my friends girl' is pointless." Taehyung snorted, shaking his head. He understood it. He would never go for his friends partner. It was compariable to if he wanted to date Namjoon knowing full well that Jimin liked the older. He couldn't do it.

"Hm, I think he doesn't want to break a good friendship. Natsume only hangs around girls and even then doesn't have good friendships. Uehara is probably his first and only friend." Jimin sighed. He still didn't see the point. If you like someone you should just tell them regardless of how they might feel if they were dating someone else. He opened his mouth to explain to Taehyung when his phone started to ring. 'Hello' by Nu'est began playing and Jimin quickly stood up to answer it, knowing it was Namjoon. He set the the older's favorite song as his ringtone so he wouldn't forget who was calling him.

"Joonie, what's up? It's sleepover night, didn't I tell you?" He spoke jokingly. Namjoon didn't know this fact, but he just wanted to take a jab at the boy.

"I'm sorry, but can you open the door. I had no where else to go." The line went dead as Namjoon hung up. Jimin pouted, setting his phone on the kitchen counter. 

"TaeTae, will you go open the door. Namjoon hyung is outside." The younger groaned, standing up and heading to the door.

"It's sleepover night! And I gotta let in your boy toy. How dare you Park Jimin!" The older snorted, going to the cabinet to grab more snacks. They (meaning mostly Taehyung) had eaten all the popcorn he had made and he was starting to get hungry again.

"You're so dramatic Taebae." He responded, grabbing bags of chips. He was to busy getting put snacks to hear the shocking gasp and exchange of voices. The two boys enter the kitchen, an awkward air about them. Jimin smiles brightly, turning to ask them if they wanted anything, but his voice stops short when he saw Namjoon. His bowl of chips dropped to the ground and he instantly wrapped a hand around Namjoon's wrist. "Joonie, what happened?"

"Nothing serious. I'm fine." Jimin frowned, pulling the older toward the bathroom. Nothing serious? Namjoon looked as if he got ran over. His face was covered in gashes and bruises, his clothes were disheveled and he looked extremely tired.

"Nothing serious, my . Tae, order us some pizza. I gotta take care of this."

-

Jimin didn't say a thing as he worked, cleaning up cuts on Namjoon's face. The older sighed, looking at the boy. He wondered what Jimin was thinking. He grabbed the younger's wrist before he could press any more peroxide to his wounds. "Minnie, are you okay?" The brunette scoffed. Of course he would ask that.

"I should be asking you that. What happened?" Namjoon shook his head. He really didn't want to talk about it. His brother was being ridiculous and started something that he shouldn't have. "Fine. You dont have to talk. But is everything okay?" Instead of answering the older pulled Jimin against him, wrapping his arms tightly around the smaller boy. He breathed in Jimin's scent. The younger always had a faint smell of honey and apples and it made him feel like he was home. It made him feel safe and wanted.

"Don't ask me if things are okay. I'm always okay when you're around. More than okay even. I want you tell me if things are okay. I want to know if things are bothering you. I want you to tell me all of your feelings. Stop being such an angel and tell me if things bother you. Just tell me anything. Please." Jimin didn't respond to Namjoon. He couldn't think of a thing to say.

Sure he had a lot of things on his mind. He wanted to tell Namjoon his feelings. He wanted the older to know how much he cared about him. He wanted to tell him that he liked everything he had done for him. He wanted to but he couldn't. He couldn't and that hurt him. All he did was wrap his arms lightly around Namjoon's waist, pressing his face into the older's chest. He almost started crying when Namjoon starting running smoothing circles into his back. The blue haired boy deserved so much more than him. He was called an angel but he had never deserved that title. Namjoon was the true angel. He always had been.

"I'm okay." He finally mumbled, pulling away from the older. Namjoon shook his head, pressing his hand against the younger's cheek.

"You can't lie to me Minnie. I've figured you out. And its okay to not be okay." This time Jimin did cry. He let the tears he was forcing back to spring from his eyes and before he knew it he was pressing his lips against Namjoon's. He put all his feelings into that kiss. All his anger and sadness. All the love and fear he had bottled up inside. He showed Namjoon everything he could. The older carded his fingers into the back of Jimin's hair, pushing them closer.

He had waited for this for a long time and now it was Jimin who was offering himself instead of the other way around. The younger pulled away to give them air. Namjoon carefully brushed away the tears that lingered on the brunette's cheeks. Jimin stepped farther away from him, face red with embarrassment. He opened his mouth to say something, but the younger stopped him.

"Um, let me bandage you up. We can't keep Tae waiting. He's got food and who knows if we'll get any." Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head, knowing full well that this situation was far from over.