Call It Like

Or Dragons

Yoongi wasn't please when Namjoon's ringtone started playing aggressively loud during his nap with Taehyung. The younger hadn't left the next morning like he thought the red head was going too, but he wasn't going to force Taehyung out. The younger groaned, pressing his face into Yoongi's chest. "Make it go away. Sleeping." The blonde chuckled, rubbing is hand over the red head's side. He quickly answered the call, ending the obnixious ringing.

"Wha you want Joon-ah? I'm sleepin'." The chuckle that followed was not Namjoon's and Yoongi instantly softened. "Ah mochi. How'd you snatch Joon's phone?" Jimin laughed again, drowning out Nmajoon's groan.

"Good afternoon Min PD. I just convenitely pulled it from his pocket. He can be oblivious sometimes." Yoongi rolled his eyes, knowing the implications of that. "Anyway, I only called cause Tae's ignoring me again and Joonie and I wanted to invite you to a movie night." The blonde looked over at Taehyung. The younger was looking up at him, eyes heavy with sleep. He was pouting and looking completely adorable. Of course Yoongi wouldn't say that out loud.

"Mochi wants a double date. You in?" Jimin choked on the other end, but the blonde wasn't paying attention. He was waiting on Taehyung's response.

"Yeah. I promised to come back and watch more with him. The more the merrier right?" Yoongi shook his head before continuing his conversation.

"We'll be around later. I still need sleep. Bye Mochi." The younger giggled softly.

"Sleep well Min PD."

-

"How do you put up with him?" Yoongi asked, looking into the living room from the kitchen. Jimin and Taehyung were setting up blankets and pillows. The red head squealed loudly as the brunette tickled him off the couch. Jimin's giggles floated into the other room, making Namjoon smile. "He's too sweet for his own good. Someone's gonna take advantage of that." The blue haired male wanted to say someone already had, but it wasn't his place.

"How do you deal hyung? Isn't he too over the top for your taste." The blonde rolled his eyes, taking a drink from cup. Taehyung might be loud at times and he might not understand personal space, but he was intutive about the people around him. He knew when he was being too overbearing and that was enough for Yoongi.

"Your not my taste." He responded, the ghost of a smile appearing on his face Namjoon didn't fail to miss it. "Okay brats! Where's the food? I was promised chicken and beer."

-

Jimin slotted himself in between Namjoon's legs, fingers tapping against the older's knee. They had stolen the couch while Yoongi and Taehyung curled up together on the floor. He felt comfortable like this, taking the excess heat from the older and feeling Namjoon's arms wrap tightly around him.

The movie ended and Jimin felt the pain from the main character as the last words were uttered. "Ugh mochi, why are you so sappy?" Yoongi rolled up onto Taehyung's back to look at the younger.

"I'm sorry that my heart isn't black like yours Min PD. Do you want something scary?" He honestly didn't know why he suggested it. He was not a fan of horror (but his pride was at stake) and he honestly hoped Yoongi would say no.

"yeah. Tae-ah pic something good." Jimin pouted and turned to look at Namjoon. The older smiled slightly, kissing the brunette's pouty lips. Jimin scruntched up his nose the action. This was not the time for kissing.

"Are you gonna get scared? Namjoon asked in English so the others couldn't understand. Jimin was getting better at the language and he could hold some conversation." You don't have to watch." Jimin nodded slowly. He knew that, but he didn't want to be seen as a scaredy cat.

"I don't want hyung to know I'm scared. I can do this." Namjoon chuckled, kissing the younger's forehead. He didn't know Jimin was scared of such things. He'd always seen a brave side of the boy, even during his panic attack.

"I'll just have to protect you then." Jimin snrted, shaking his head. He turned around to face the t.v when Taehyung shouthed,

"Found it! Wishing Stairs!" Yoongi snorted at the title. Jimin tensed, leaning closer to Namjoon. The older pressed a light kiss to the back of his neck. It shouldn't be to bad with the dimpled male trying to distract him. "Wait! We need more popcorn. Hyung go get us some. Please!" Yoongi groaned, but pushed off the ground, doing as Taehyung asked.

"Aish this brat." Jimin chuckled at the tone, knowing Yoongi was warming up to his friend, momentairly forgetting about what was to come.

-

Jimin pressed his face into Namjoon's chest, the screams echoing through the room. The older rubbed his side and whispered sweet nothings t him. He really hated this kind of stuff. How could anyone enjoy watching a person stab someone else to death with a pair of scissors. "We can always leave Minnie. Say we're tired. Those two will be at this for hours." He wanted to say no, that he could watch it, but all the eerie sounds and voices were creeping him out.

"P-please." The older smiled down at the boy before looking over at the other two.

"Hey, we're going to bed. Unlike you lazy s we have class in the morning." Yoongi waved them off, to focused the movie. Taehyung glanced over his shoulder for a moment before turning back to the t.v.

"goodnight you guys." He mumbled around bits of popcorn. Jimin rolled his eyes, rushing to his room. Namjoon followed him with a chuckle.Once he was in the room, jimin flopped down on his bed rolling over to face Namjoon. He made grabby hands at the older and the blue haired male didn't hesitate to crawl into bed with him.

"Joonie, you're the best." Namjoon chuckled slightly, running a hand through his hair. It wasn't a big deal. He just knew that the younger was uncomfortable.

"Do I get a thank you kiss?" He asked, half joking. He didn't need that. He'd been pestering Jimin all night with kisses. He was just getting greedy He didn't expect the younger to roll on top of him, legs laying on either side of his thighs, hands pressed against his chest. "Minnie I-" The brunette stopped his sentence pressing plump lips to his.

Mouths molded together, tongues sliding against each other. Namjoon's hands found their way to Jimin's thighs, thumbs rubbing circles into honey skin. The older broke away to breathe, but with the brunette so close he couldn't help himself. Lips found skin and Namjoon was already trying to leave marks. His hands were moving on their own accord, wandering to Jimin's hips and then his , squeezing the globes lightly. Jimin moaned softly, pressing closer to him. Namjoon had no clue what he was doing, but before he could figure it out, the brunette was tensing and his breath hitched in an uncomfortable way.

He was going to panic.

Namjoon retracted his hands and sat up, pulling Jimin to his chest. "Hey, it's okay. I wasn't planning on that." He honestly didn't think the brunette was going to kiss him. He had no clue things would escalate to that level. The younger shook his head, wrapping his arms tightly around the older.

"No. I didn't- I'm not ready for that. I'm sorry." He felt gulity for leading Namjoon on like that. He didn't deserve this. The older pulled back, forcing Jimin to look at him. He pressed his hand against the younger's cheek.

"You dont have to apologize baby." Jimin's breath hitched at Namjoon's use of the word baby and he wanted to hide away. "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." The words made the younger sigh.

"I just don't want to lead you on Joonie. I don't even know what we are." The older smiled sadly, leaving a quick kiss to the smaller boy's forehead. He knew Jimin would have a hard time with his feelings. But he was willing to wait.

"We're whatever you want us to be sunshine."